bradd5150 is offline Associate Member

arimidex and nolva together?

My doc just put me on 1mg/day of arimidex to lower my estrogen. its been about 4 months since finishing my first cycle of test c at 600mg/wk. My test levels are ok so I just started my second cycle of test e at 750mg/wk and deca at 600mg/wk. Should i just keep taking the arimdex and wait on the nolva for pct or should i take nolva at say, 5-10mg/day?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    My doc just put me on 1mg/day of arimidex to lower my estrogen. its been about 4 months since finishing my first cycle of test c at 600mg/wk. My test levels are ok so I just started my second cycle of test e at 750mg/wk and deca at 600mg/wk. Should i just keep taking the arimdex and wait on the nolva for pct or should i take nolva at say, 5-10mg/day?
    Were you getting gyno?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    1mg per day is alot... you might be happier with gains if you took .5mg ed and 10mg nolva. I think you might not even need the nolva other than for lipid profile.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    1mg per day is alot... you might be happier with gains if you took .5mg ed and 10mg nolva. I think you might not even need the nolva other than for lipid profile.
    yeah...for most .25mg/day works, and some use .5mg/day....i would wait on the nolva to see if you get gyno symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Were you getting gyno?
    No, no gyno symptoms just high estrogen levels. I have 1mg pills and they're real tiny. could i just take one every other day? Would it be detrimental to my gains or in any other way to take both arimidex and nolva together? Thanks for the replys.

bump for opinions. I took first shot of test/deca sunday morning. I need to know what I should do. 1mg arimidex ED or EOD? Nolva 5-10mg/day or no? Thanks bros. Doc did tell me to take 1mg/day of arimidex for 30 days, then 1 every 3 days after that. I've been taking them (arimidex) for about a week now.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    it would not be bad to run the arimidex and nolva together if needed...you cant cut the pills? i would do 1mg EOD if you cant...i just dont think its necessary to run 1mg/day

the pills are so tiny, i dont think i could cut them, but i could try. otherwise i think ill go ahead and take one EOD along with 5mg/day of nolva.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    No, no gyno symptoms just high estrogen levels. I have 1mg pills and they're real tiny. could i just take one every other day? Would it be detrimental to my gains or in any other way to take both arimidex and nolva together? Thanks for the replys.
    What symptoms were you having from high estrogen levels that made your doc prescribe armidex?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    What symptoms were you having from high estrogen levels that made your doc prescribe armidex?
    no symptoms at all. I was honest with the doc and told him that i had ran a cycle. he ran all the blood work and the only problem was still a little too much estrogen. He said my test was converting to estrogen so he gave me the arimidex . said to take 1mg/day for 30 days, then 1 E3D and go back in two months for more blood work.

Thread Information