imanewbie is offline Associate Member

winny injections vs pills.???

i know the dosage for winny injections is about 55mg EOD....i was thinking about going with the pills because i can get them dirt cheap, and they are 55mg each...am i still able to take the pills EOD?? i was told by a buddy that is taking the injections that i should do pills ED....how does everyone feel about this?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I would only run winny ED myself. And 50mg EOD is a bit low, try 50mg ED. But to answer your question yes, you are able to take them EOD, but I don't suggest it.

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    I usually do 40mg-50mg ED for winny tabs. By the way what brand are your tabs that they are 55mgs?

they are from a UGL

goose is offline Banned
    I have never taken winny,I hear the injections are far better for results, anyone done both? Is the Difference big?

goose4......

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Do it everyday to get the most out of your cycle. It is not going to give u the same results as if u were shooting it. But that is a high mgs for a pill so it makes it easier if u dont like shots, its really whatever is easier for u.

dont mind shots at all...if i were to take winny for 8 weeks at the end of my current cycle, i could get it for less then 60$ for the 8 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I have never taken winny,I hear the injections are far better for results, anyone done both? Is the Difference big?

goose4......
    done both and didn't notice any difference at all

aight sweet

onlyatest is offline New Member
    tabs it is then.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    you'll get mixed feedback on this over and over again as everyone has different opinions/results with it. ive done both oral and inject and ive never done anything other then 50mg ED and got decent results on both.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    you'll get mixed feedback on this over and over again as everyone has different opinions/results with it. ive done both oral and inject and ive never done anything other then 50mg ED and got decent results on both.
    this is true. some people swear by injecting, but it's all anecdotal evidence really. Just run it one way, and the next time run it the other, see what works best for you.

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Only run winny ED. Both injection and oral is liver toxic and will really mess up cholesterol, as well as your joints. Injection version is slightly easier on the liver and I think more convenient than popping pills all day. Winstrol depot is known to be a painful injection tho, just go very slow--it's water based so you may be tempted to ram it in, but dont. Zambion makes only 2mg orals, which sucks major. I have used BD 10mgs, haven't heard of 55mg ones. I avoid winstrol now anyway, since it devastated my joints for a while.

thanks for the input..i think i will go with the pills and see how they will work

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Only run winny ED. Both injection and oral is liver toxic and will really mess up cholesterol, as well as your joints. Injection version is slightly easier on the liver and I think more convenient than popping pills all day. Winstrol depot is known to be a painful injection tho, just go very slow--it's water based so you may be tempted to ram it in, but dont. Zambion makes only 2mg orals, which sucks major. I have used BD 10mgs, haven't heard of 55mg ones. I avoid winstrol now anyway, since it devastated my joints for a while.

our is winny on the hairline........

also how is it hard on the joint is this the case always

i am on test e in to week 5 and just started winny depot 50mg eod for 4 weeks.......also on proviron every day and will take 3 shots of hcg in a few weeks ran with small dose of nolva , then pct of nolva comid

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    i will be adding 50mg/day tabs of winny to my current cycle of prop. tabs will be BD =)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    i will be adding 50mg/day tabs of winny to my current cycle of prop. tabs will be B* =)
    Edit your post. Your not permitted to post UGL's in the open forum. This is in the Rules/Guidelines. You'de see this, if you had taken the time to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow123
    our is winny on the hairline........

also how is it hard on the joint is this the case always

i am on test e in to week 5 and just started winny depot 50mg eod for 4 weeks.......also on proviron every day and will take 3 shots of hcg in a few weeks ran with small dose of nolva , then pct of nolva comid
    Starting another thread with your questions would get you more answers. Not bumping a thread made in Sept/Oct 2005.

Thread Information