Thread: some questions

house20 is offline Junior Member

some questions

I am 20 years old...play college baseball D1....I think that I will eventually be doing a cycle to help me get drafted and i have some questions for the guy that have been using steroid for many years...1. any health problems for users of of like 10 or more years? 2. once i start am i never going to stop (and i know this is individual but is it goin to be very very difficult to come off)? and 3. if it has been addicting and hard to get off....do u regret starting them in the first place?.....thanx guys id like to get as much input as possible...i appreciate it...im very anxious to start but dont want to be stupid and rush it...i want to do alot of research and make a decision when i have all the info infront of me

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    im a college athlete too, di testing is a bitch, for that reason alone i would stay off, no point in improving you performace if your just gonna get caught with a test right. i know your probably going to do it anyway, so try to be smart and stick with gear that clears your system quickly like prop. what ever you do, dont take deca you will fail the piss test for sure

im a junior and testing hasnt been an issue yet...i was thinkin test e for my first cycle

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    test e will take about 5 months to be completely out of your system, i play d3 and testing is a joke, but in d1, you get all roided up, watch how quickly you get "randomly selected" for a piss test, my boy plays d1 football, he takes dbol ,masteron ,and prop, they should all clear out in a matter of weeks. there is that steroid clense stuff that promises to get test out in 5 days, but im not sure if i would risk my athletic career on it

agmuscle is offline New Member
    i personally know ballplayer that got busted after coming off of test e. he has a desk job now. i think its safe to say he would advise against it.

this is not only directed to baseball players...please all users give me some input thanx

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    The tough part will be to not WANT to do it constantly when you are in pro ball. It makes you feel so good that you'll want to keep doing it. I think it is more addictive because of the way it makes you feel and look...than chemically like some other stuff out there.

bump.... come on fellas gimme something...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller9
    The tough part will be to not WANT to do it constantly when you are in pro ball. It makes you feel so good that you'll want to keep doing it. I think it is more addictive because of the way it makes you feel and look...than chemically like some other stuff out there.
    Big Bump to this, it is very mentally addictive, but not physically. I personally would not want to use gear to get me into the majors, with the tough testing they are putting in place, and it will get worse, I would want to know that I have the talent to be there, and not pharmaceutically dependant.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    If used responsibly which means also the proper use of PCT, steroids can be very beneficial to one's health. It's just the irresponsible teenagers, impatient knucklehead lifters looking for a quick fix and media that give it a bad rep along with it being hazard to one's health.

Thread Information