Thread: Cycle Question

vanillagorilla is offline New Member

Cycle Question

Its my first cycle and im going to shoot d bol for four weeks, deca for nine, and test for ten. I heard that I should take a cc of d bol every day, but some people say I should take it every other day. What do you all sugest? Im going to take 3cc of test and 2cc of deca, should I take all 3cc of test in one day or spread it out through out the week, and the same with 2cc of deca.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    never used dbol , oral or injectable so cant help with that. Test and deca I would shoot twice a week. What strength are the test and deca? Most would suggest first cycle of test only 400-500mg wk for 10-12 weeks.

little men is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillagorilla
    Its my first cycle and im going to shoot d bol for four weeks, deca for nine, and test for ten. I heard that I should take a cc of d bol every day, but some people say I should take it every other day. What do you all sugest? Im going to take 3cc of test and 2cc of deca, should I take all 3cc of test in one day or spread it out through out the week, and the same with 2cc of deca.

what are your stats??

we need to know what type of test you are running and same with the deca , how many mg per ml are they,
    have a look in the profiles section for the dbol cos it may have an ester atached to it if its injectable which determines how long it takes to be absorbed by the body so you might need to inject ed or eod

vanillagorilla is offline New Member
    Supertest 250 & Deca 300

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    what is the concentration of ur dbol but u should run those as
    week 1-4 40 mg dbol
    week 1-12 500 mg test
    week 1-10 300mg deca

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bumpin Hosam, you need to run Deca at least 10 weeks to get any good out of it IMO, and you should run the test 2 weeks past the deca.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    what is the concentration of ur dbol but u should run those as
    week 1-4 40 mg dbol
    week 1-12 500 mg test
    week 1-10 300mg deca
    thats the exact cycle im running now but running the test at 15 weeks and the deca at 13 and the deca im running at 400mg a week .. but im not shooting dbol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i wouldnt run the deca if its your first cycle,id stick with test only and look at your diet and training program,,,,say 500mg per week split into 2 shots a week

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i wouldnt run the deca if its your first cycle,id stick with test only and look at your diet and training program,,,,say 500mg per week split into 2 shots a week
    I agree, save the deca and d-bol for your 2nd and 3rd cycle, the 3rd being a combo of d-bol, deca and test and don't shoot the d-bol, drink it. I know someone that tried shooting it and it hurt like hell

JohnnyB

Thread Information