porter2318 is offline New Member

Post test 400 denkall

does test 400 give good results and how are the side effects. is denkall a good product?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, painful and yes.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Oh no not test 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow eGGz I"m really surprised you like it. Have you ever tried it or are you speaking from feedback of others????

The reason I ask is b/c I have tried T400 and thought it was horrible!! Sounds great to have that much test packed in 1ml but do you really think that it's true to its label???

I remember reading a great article a while ago on tests they ran on several bottels of T400. Out of the 6 bottles none of them were 400mg/ml and the concentrations were all over the place. If I remember correctly they ranged from about 290-380.

IMO money can be better spent other places. At one point a friend of mine was picking up bottles for like $40 each. I know you can't judge a product by its price but man was that stuff cheap.

Sorry if my post was misleading. I never claimed to like it. My opinion of t400 was not asked. I said that it does give good results, that it is painful and that denkall brand is a good product. I'm not recomending t400, in fact I'd advise against it for all the reasons you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by porter2318
    does test 400 give good results Yes and how are the side effects. painful is denkall a good product? and yes
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-14-2005 at 05:18 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Sorry if my post was misleading. I never claimed to like it. My opinion of t400 was not asked. I said that it does give good results, that it is painful and that denkall brand is a good product. I'm not recomending t400, in fact I'd advise against it for all the reasons you mentioned.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this makes more sense now. You always have great input and I was under the impression that you liked it. I never disagree with you so was surprised that you liked it, or thought so. Glad you clarified all of that eGGz

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this makes more sense now. You always have great input and I was under the impression that you liked it. I never disagree with you so was surprised that you liked it, or thought so. Glad you clarified all of that eGGz
    It's all good. I was typing with one hand while eating a PB&J sandwich and got to lazy to go into detail.

BTW feel free to disagree with me anytime, I've been known to be full of sh*t from time to time.

Yeah porter2318, like Jayhova16 astutely points out, t400 is not that great of a choice. I have read a few reports of people using it and thinking that it was just fine. However most state that they experience a lot of pain. Sometimes so much pain it interferes with their workouts. With that in mind, contrary to my original statement you could say that it does not give good results. Many end up cutting it with some sterile oil which defeats the whole purpose of highly concentrated oil in the first place. (less injection volume).

Test E or Test C is a good choice and they will often have a certain amount of pain especially when injecting a "virgin" muscle.

cheers... ~eGGz~

Thread Information