STRANGE is offline Associate Member

itchy nipple is from the prop or tren or both??

What do u guys think ive run cycles before but never prop and never tren . and after like 4 shots of prop and tren i got an itchy nipple do you guys think its from the prop or the tren? or both. Because if its the prop i could switch to cyp.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If you prone to gyno it doesnt matter what your taking your going to get it, weather it be cyp or prop or enth or whatever. You're saying that you nipples are itchy after four shots, that tells me that it's probably all in your head. Now if they really are itchy and you see see signs of gyno appearing start running nolva (20mg ED) for the remainder of your cycle. Now that takes care of the estrogen related gyno, as far as the progesterone gyno goes (cause from the tren ) your going to want to run 200mg of vit B6 through out your cycle as well.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you could take an AI with your cycle also if you are really estro sensetive... letro, ldex, femera etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    If you prone to gyno it doesnt matter what your taking your going to get it, weather it be cyp or prop or enth or whatever. You're saying that you nipples are itchy after four shots, that tells me that it's probably all in your head. .

i have taken stuff before and never had a problem with gyno and no its not all in my head... have you ever had itchy nipples before or gyno?

And i am taking 60mg of nolva aday and 1mg of letro and it finally seems like it is starting to go away a little after about 4 days. but back to the question. WHat does anyone think its from the prop, tren or both. since ive never had a prob before.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGE
    i have taken stuff before and never had a problem with gyno and no its not all in my head... have you ever had itchy nipples before or gyno?

And i am taking 60mg of nolva aday and 1mg of letro and it finally seems like it is starting to go away a little after about 4 days. but back to the question. WHat does anyone think its from the prop, tren or both. since ive never had a prob before.
    I have gotten sore nipples from GH............ Your doing the right thing by running the Nolva and Letro........ doesn't make sence to wait and see if the symptoms are in your head or not and then end up with a lump.

How much prop are you running?

started at 75prop and 50 tren ED and was just gona run that for the first week or two then bump it up to 75tren and 100prop ED. but since my prob I havent bmped it up yet

its probably gyno, the doses your taking are working on time (4 days) and both prop and tren can affect a gyno case in their own ways. cutting blood levels with letro and blocking with nolva is effective in any case.

started at 75prop and 50 tren ED and was just gona run that for the first week or two then bump it up to 75tren and 100prop ED. but since my prob I havent bmped it up yet
    i would bump it. lower your anti e doses once your symptoms have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    i would bump it. lower your anti e doses once your symptoms have gone.

i think im gona bump my tren prop dose when the sides go away and then after a couple of days if they stay away ill drop the anti e dose

Thread Information