Thread: injection sites

akwall47 is offline New Member

injection sites

what is the purpose/benefit of injecting in multiple areas of the body. i know that the delt, quad and glute are the most predominant spots, but what about the pectoral area or trapezius muscles? does injecting in these places help build that specific area???

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    No. It will not help in building that muscle. You should rotate between sites for several reasons though. It keeps the receptors at the site fresh. It reduces the scar tissue build up that comes with injecting over and over in the same place. Also, it keeps saves the same muscles always being sore, especially if you are running prop. It is my habit to inject in the muscle that i worked out that exact day or the night b4 when i do morning injections. That way it is always different and by the time that muscle group comes up again for a workout the injection pain is completely gone and my workouts are better.

-Bino

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Some muscles tho are harder than others. They can hurt more and they can be hard to self-administer. Calfs are said to be painful because they are used constantly in walking and especially climbing stairs. Also lats are sometimes hard to self-inject because depending on your size it can be hard to reach around to them. I rotate between quads, glutes, bi's, pecs, tri's and delts. Since you can do left and right sides that gives you 12 fairly easy sites to inject into. Good luck.

-Bino

Thread Information