Da HawaiiaN is offline New Member

Exclamation Cycle advice please

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on a good cycle to put on mass fast. I was considering DECA -DURABOLIN , DURABOLIN and NOLVADEX ?? I haven't started a cycle before so i don't wanna dive into anything yet.

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da HawaiiaN
    I was wondering if anyone has any advice on a good cycle to put on mass fast. I was considering DECA-DURABOLIN, DURABOLIN and NOLVADEX?? I haven't started a cycle before so i don't wanna dive into anything yet.
    According to your profile, you are 19yrs old. I'd wait a few years before I got involved with steroids if I was your age. You are at a great age to take advantage of what your body naturally produces right now. Also, you would take a chance on closing your growth plates prematurely if you start taking steroids in your teens.

Just my Opinion based on what I have learned here in the last year. Might want to do some searches and find out for yourself.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    stick around for a bit and soak up some knoledge bro before jumping in to aas

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    why run DECA -DURABOLIN and DURABOLIN? Pick one or the other. And run it with some test. If its your first cycle most will tell you to only use test.

chest6 is offline Banned
    uh. Stay around and read some man..get a good year of knowledge under your belt..years of natural training..years of "near" perfect diet.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by lil swoll
    why run DECA-DURABOLIN and DURABOLIN? Pick one or the other. And run it with some test. If its your first cycle most will tell you to only use test.
    LOL. He wants to take Deca -Durabolin , Durabolin and Bolin with 4 weeks of Dura.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    LOL. He wants to take Deca -Durabolin , Durabolin and Bolin with 4 weeks of Dura.
    LMAO..i cant retire cuz u crack me up. That, and Im addicted to this site hardcore. I fvckin sat on here all day and missed gnc by 8 minutes now i have no fvckin protein for tonights workout

Thread Information