Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turanabol?

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Turanabol?

Has anyone used BD's Turanabol? If so how does it compare to Dbol ? The only info I can find is on BD's site. If you have used this before or have heard anything on it and could pass it on I would much appreciate it.

bump

bump come on bro's someone has to know

jaffry20 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=stumpy29]bump come on bro's someone has to know[/QUO

I would also like to know

diezell is offline Senior Member
    tbol is 100% different then dbol , tbol will give lean gains simmiliar to anavar or winny

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Using Tbol right now at 50mg/ED along with Test Enan at 500mg/wk. Great strengh/mass gains whilst on Tbol. Ordering some more now from my source.

so with tbol you still get good gains in strength and mass?

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    turanabol = d-bol without the bloat

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy29
    so with tbol you still get good gains in strength and mass?
    Yes best way to think of tbol is as a super var. 5-10 pounds of lean mass is not uncommon with a tbol cycle.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    OT's going to be in my next cycle. :-D

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    On tbol now too 50mg ed. only 2 days in.. well see how it compares to kickstarting with prop. I hated the Ed injections.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Swifto and Deezhul good luck with your cycles.. keep us updated on the T-bol..

G-13 is offline Member
    Used t-bol this cycle @50mg, i added about 7-8lbs before i started my injections, then cont'd for 2 weeks. It makes you hungry and slight gas during the beginning. Got hypo once from going too long without eating. Other than that i would use it again, i have never used d-bol.

Profiles on Oral Turinabol :

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=172185

http://www.steroidsprofiles.com/steroid/info/83 (includes pics of BD's version)

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Tbol turned me into the Incredible Hulk. Yeah, ok. Nah, it's a great drug that's low on sides and you don't bloat. Me likes.

DBol 's anti catabolic? Or is it? Is there anything else that is too? That's an oral? (I'd love it if the answer were TBol.) lol

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Im thinkin Var is better but bump for any other input

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    DBol's anti catabolic? Or is it? Is there anything else that is too? That's an oral? (I'd love it if the answer were TBol.) lol
    All AAS is anti catabolic. The idea of AAS is to always have you in a positive nitrogen balance so you are in constant state of anabolism. You need proper nutrition to stay anti catabolic, even on roids. Tbol is very anti catabolic but this is by default, it's a anabolic steroid . Did I misunderstand your statement?

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Im thinkin Var is better but bump for any other input
    Since Var cost 2X more than tbol, I just don't see the advantage. The results are about identical. Maybe more strength with Var but more lbm with tbol. No water gain on both and hardness is about the same. But that is controlled by diet and cardio as well. Please educate me since I've never taken Var. Thanks.

Well it doesnt cost me that much for var.....and i have never taken tbol.....but what would you like to know about Var I gained lean muscle had no problems with libido and strength went through the roof.....tell me about tbol

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Well it doesnt cost me that much for var.....and i have never taken tbol.....but what would you like to know about Var I gained lean muscle had no problems with libido and strength went through the roof.....tell me about tbol

I noticed more LBM gains than stregth gains, and i have heard this from other users as well. If you do a search for turanabol, you will find one of mine and another thread with lots of info. Again i did not notice great strength increases with t-bol,others experiences may vary. I heard var is much better for strength.

And to add libido was not an issue. I wonder if you could stack var and tren together?
    Last edited by G-13; 09-27-2005 at 02:01 AM.

Var and tren ? why are you wondering that?

Well, I've taken var... it wasn't all that impressive ... anyway, yeah, they are all anticatabolic in that they are anabolic . But I thought DBol reduced cortisol levels and other catabolic cortico and glucocorticoids... no?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    All AAS is anti catabolic. The idea of AAS is to always have you in a positive nitrogen balance so you are in constant state of anabolism. You need proper nutrition to stay anti catabolic, even on roids. Tbol is very anti catabolic but this is by default, it's a anabolic steroid. Did I misunderstand your statement?
    By default, they are anti-catabolic....but we throw that term (AND OTHERS) around too loosely i.e. Some Glucocorticoids are often called (by many, myself included) "catabolic hormones" when in actuality they don't necessarily cause muscle breakdown, but rather they prevent (excess) nitrogen build up...hence they are more properly "Anti-Anabolic " rather than catabolic...they don't let you build muscle, but they dont destroy it...

So, which are TRULY anti-catabolic? I have read that Tren and Dianabol are, but what else is? Seems like knowing that as well as the three main groups of AAS (DHT, 19-nor, and Test) could all be combined for optimizing your cycle.

Most do both...its hard to seperate those effects...

Im attaching a blurb (from a PDF Study I have saved) showing that glucocorticoids are antianabolic, not anti-catabolic, re: tren .
    Attached Files Attached Files

So hooker which do you think is a better choice anavar or tbol

Interesting ... short, but interesting. Bump.

Choice for what?

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    I want to know if it has the same fat burning properties that Anavar has??? Hooker?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Profiles on Oral Turinabol :

http://www.steroidsprofiles.com/steroid/info/83 (includes pics of BD's version)
    One of the bullets in the above link reads thusly, "DHT Conversion: Possible".
    This is the first I've heard of DHT in relation to Tbol. Is this accurate, if so, is the possibility low or contingent upon factors such as hereditary, lifestyle, etc?

M.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    By default, they are anti-catabolic....but we throw that term (AND OTHERS) around too loosely i.e. Some Glucocorticoids are often called (by many, myself included) "catabolic hormones" when in actuality they don't necessarily cause muscle breakdown, but rather they prevent (excess) nitrogen build up...hence they are more properly "Anti-Anabolic" rather than catabolic...they don't let you build muscle, but they dont destroy it...
    You mean corticosteroids used as anti-inflammoritories? But they're not classified as "anabolic steroids ".

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    One of the bullets in the above link reads thusly, "DHT Conversion: Possible".
    This is the first I've heard of DHT in relation to Tbol. Is this accurate, if so, is the possibility low or contingent upon factors such as hereditary, lifestyle, etc?

M.
    Believe me, I'm the hair loss alert guy. I paid $ for a transplant. I had no shedding at all on 6 weeks of tbol. I also take finastride so that should ease your mind.

Believe me, I'm the hair loss alert guy. I paid $ for a transplant. I had no shedding at all on 6 weeks of tbol. I also take finastride so that should ease your mind.
    Thank's Seattle, I read your query in Hooker's TBol Profile. My studies have also found "ZERO" hair loss with Var and/or TBol. But, here's a question:

If you take Finasteride, how do you know that it isn't protecting you from TBol's hair loss by blocking one of the two isoforms of the 5 alpha reductase (5AR) enzyme?

Have you cycled Tbol w/o fina?

M.

Hooker i was meaning the better drug overall

Thank's Seattle, I read your query in Hooker's TBol Profile. My studies have also found "ZERO" hair loss with Var and/or TBol. But, here's a question:

If you take Finasteride, how do you know that it isn't protecting you from TBol's hair loss by blocking one of the two isoforms of the 5 alpha reductase (5AR) enzyme?

Have you cycled Tbol w/o fina?

M.
    tren , winny, anadrol and all drugs that are already DHT are going to make you lose hair. Finastride stops the conversion by inhibiting 5-AR. Test and all other altered forms (i.e. methyltest-) have to conver to DHT via 5-AR.

tren, winny, anadrol and all drugs that are already DHT are going to make you lose hair. Finastride stops the conversion by inhibiting 5-AR. Test and all other altered forms (i.e. methyltest-) have to conver to DHT via 5-AR.
    So finasteride wouldn't be necessary for Var or Tbol, since they don't convert?
    M.

100m champ is offline Member
    A friend of mine used t-bol at 60mg ed for 6wk and had really good strength gains and a weight gain around 10lb 15lb, it all depends on what dose you use t-bol at. its kinda like test the more t-bol you use the more gains you get

So finasteride wouldn't be necessary for Var or Tbol, since they don't convert?
    M.

I would use finastride with all AAS (not with 19-nors though) regardless. I get terrible shedding from andro supplements, prohormones. Those use to be sold otc too. There is more sides with those prohormones that with AAS from my experience. I think your own DHT is the worst on your hairline. Your own test seems to convert into DHT quite easily. Make sure to be on finastride with HCG and PCT too. I read a lot of people complaining about hairloss after cycle and after PCT.

I'm always on finastride and I took it on tbol of course. I'm now taking 2.5mgs ed finastride with 100mgs ed prop. I usually take 1.25mgs but I bumped it up for this short 3 week run with r3IGF-1 into PCT.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-27-2005 at 10:54 AM.

Do you attribute the transplant need to AAS, heredity or both?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information