Thread: quick question

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

quick question

What is the reason(s) that you would do a test cycle for only 12 weeks as opposed, to say, 20 weeks? Sides?Liver?....I just dont understand why 10-12 is the "magic #". Thanks for any answers

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    running roids for more than 3 monthes is not safe so if u wanna rescue so it`s ur health besides this period is enough 2 c results from test

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    It's the recommended length. It doesn't mean you can't run them longer, but the longer you run them the harder it is to bounce back when you're done so they say. Some people have a more difficult time with PCT if running longer cycles. I've never had any problems and i've ran a cycle up to 20 weeks. I usually keep them between 14-16.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I have had much better results with a 20 weeker than a 12. I will never run less than 20 again.

Ummmmmm, well

1.) after 10-12 weeks your receptors are saturated with the drugs and further gains are impossible unless you a.) increase the weekly dosages, b.) take and equal amount of time off that you've been on

2.) the side effects have been proven to outweigh the gains after 8-12 weeks (more acne, more balding, more liver damage, higher risk for prostate hypertrophy, gyno and so on.

3.) The longer you stay on and the more you take the more you are suppressing your hpta which could result in a.) permanent testosterone replacement therapy (just like Flex Wheeler) b.) loss of erection for 3-5 months (this one really really really sucks)
    c.) impotence

So if these are not good enough reasons then all I can say is good luck. Please feel to ask more ?'s. Later.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Ummmmmm, well

1.) after 10-12 weeks your receptors are saturated with the drugs and further gains are impossible unless you a.) increase the weekly dosages, b.) take and equal amount of time off that you've been on

2.) the side effects have been proven to outweigh the gains after 8-12 weeks (more acne, more balding, more liver damage, higher risk for prostate hypertrophy, gyno and so on.

3.) The longer you stay on and the more you take the more you are suppressing your hpta which could result in a.) permanent testosterone replacement therapy (just like Flex Wheeler) b.) loss of erection for 3-5 months (this one really really really sucks)
    c.) impotence

So if these are not good enough reasons then all I can say is good luck. Please feel to ask more ?'s. Later.
    #1 i believe can be contested... that whole saturation thing.
    10-12 is only the magic number for some. and this is entirely dependant upon your personal goals. like zapp said, 20 weekers work just as well if not better for some. and some of us won't come off till we hit 300!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Ummmmmm, well

c.) impotence

please show evidence that fifteen weeks causes (c). that seems a bit far fetched.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ummmmmm, well

c.) impotence

Shutting down your nat test from 12 to 20 weeks isnt long enough to do permanate damage, better to go on 20 weeks shut down test once then go on 10 off then back on shutting down twice.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Sorry, don't mean to steal your thread Scotty, but I'd like to elaborate a bit on the question you already asked: If your receptors are saturated enough to stop making gains off a certain dosage, but you didn't want to increase dosage, what about changing compounds??? Will this yield more gains?

Thread Information