Thread: Infection?

tenfour is offline New Member

Infection?

yea so this is my 2nd cycle and im not trying to do much. I am just taking andropen and its been going good for the last 5 weeks and it hurts pretty bad. I took my last shot almost a week ago and then 2 days after the injection it started hurting pretty bad. It not discolored or hot or anything but it just hurts like hell. i only did 1.5cc and this time it hurts a lot worse than last time. I have had a few shots before that have hurt as long as this one did but not as bad. What could i take to prevent an infection and how would i know that i def. have one? It hurts to sit and basicly do anything else. I iced it yesterday and doing it again today. i have some amoxicillian in my cabnet should i take those? If you guys think it is an infection what the hell can i tell my doctor?
    Last edited by tenfour; 04-24-2007 at 01:33 AM.

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    try a heat pad not ice, and work the muscle to get the blood flowing to dissapte some of the oil. Also, dont try to self medicte bec. you dont even konw if its infected. Wait a few more days and check for a temp. I f u got a temp then you might have an infection, otherwise the area was just prob. a tender spot. I've had shots leaving my ass sore for up to like 10 days and then all the sudden the pain was gone the following day. Just keep an eye on it bro. You'll be fine!

Tell ur doc. that u took a vitmain b12 shot bec. your buddy said they will give u more energy during the day.
    Last edited by MikeCman; 04-24-2007 at 06:29 AM.

ok cool man thanks. ill go get a couple of those heating pad things and watch it. thanks

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes i find i just take a bad shot, and it can be painful, why i dont always know. Sometimes its painful if you dont inject deep enough and the oil gets between the layer of muscle and fat, makes it sore and causes redness. Keep an eye on it, sometimes though this can last for a week + easily.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Andropen is a real pain in the a$$,i dont think that is infected but like MikeCman "...keep an eye on it..".When that happen to me,i shower the area with very warm water AFTER AND BEFORE the shoot to stimulate blood flow to the area,it's work for me.

LPR...dermatology.
    Last edited by LatinoPR; 04-24-2007 at 02:30 PM.

yea andropen hurts like hell. i went to the store and bought some icyhot and so far it seems like the swelling feeling has gone down a lot and a little bit of the pain has gone away. i think it was just a really bad shot. im still gonna watch it and keep putting icyhot on it. i think im gonna get a heating pad and put that on there. well ill keep yall updated. thanks for the help

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    what size pin are you using and where did you shoot it?

i used a 23 and in the glute. its better now i use a lot of icyhot and it worked. the next shot only slightly hurt for a day to. weird one can hurt like shit and the other is fine

Thread Information