Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Darkness is offline Member
    What a complete **** tard!!! Mods delete threads, the only thing you can delete is yourself.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Yeah mine too, just bought 1000 of them

Have you compared the prices of powder?

ok so i just look at how much it would cost. if you buy the tabs from b.d it is $40 more. so is it worth making it at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    ok so i just look at how much it would cost. if you buy the tabs from b.d it is $40 more. so is it worth making it at that point.
    Ok bro, 1000 5mg tabs of dbol = 5 garms go for $xxx and 5 grams of powder go for $x.x You save A LOT more than just 40 bux. If you want prices numbers send me a PM.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    romanian naposim is still in production. i know this cause i bought 200 tabs of them 6 weeks ago. the gains i got off them were incredible, even at 25 mgs a day. i felt an increase in strength the same day i started my cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    romanian naposim is still in production. i know this cause i bought 200 tabs of them 6 weeks ago. the gains i got off them were incredible, even at 25 mgs a day. i felt an increase in strength the same day i started my cycle
    Ok, "Naposim - Terapia SA Romania" is supposed to not being produced anymore. You can still get it but only as supplies last. Not a big deal cause there is a lot of dbol out there.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUSisLORD
    I believe mine are from Russia. Do you know if they are made there, or do i have fakes? I got them from a legit source, supposedly.
    I dont understand...are you claiming christianity? Doesnt the christian bible state that you should obey the laws of the land? And you are here using jesus' name and talking about illegal substances and your use of them. If you say you are a "christian" Im not flaming...I would just like an explanation.

BTW are you indeed one of those power team guys?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information