Thread: Help

Yasmeen is offline New Member

Help

Hello, I am new 29 year old female, I have been working out religosly for approx. 3 years with little to no results I eat pretty clean, well try to, and give myself a cheat day. Some one suggested that i take winstrol but i am scared of any side effects. i am 125 with about 22% body fat. Any suggestions???

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    you should check out the female forum...or only take advice from mods. otherwise you might get some bad sides that i'm sure you're aware of...i hope.
    my 2cents says spend the dough and get var......

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Well what is your goal?

Winstrol does not burn BF. It sometimes gives that impression because it will dry you out and its great for muscle hardening. IMO your best option would be be a vigorous cardio routine and if possible first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach. An OTC thermogenic may be beneficial as well.

Yasmeen edit your messages & accept recieving private msgs because am trying to send you one.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Winstrol does not burn BF. It sometimes gives that impression because it will dry you out and its great for muscle hardening. IMO your best option would be be a vigorous cardio routine and if possible first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach. An OTC thermogenic may be beneficial as well.

This is right on!

There are so many misconceptions about Winstrol and I think this is the biggest one.

If I were you I would check out the Diet forum and look at the cutting sticky and then work something up that way. You should make sure you are getting in cardio 5x's a week at around 45 min a session.

If you want you can throw in a simple ECA stack (Ephedra caffine asprin) for added fat burning benifits

Thread Information