Jmazzell42 is offline New Member

Superdrol How harmful is it???

Can anyone comment on superdrol. Does it have any major side effects?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of side effects are you talking about? SD is pretty hard on the body: liver, lipids, blood pressure etc. It will also shut you down, so a real pct is required. It IS a steroid , just because it snuck past some legal loophole doesn't change what it is.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Well I just got done with my first bottle at 40mgs a day and I havent seen any real bad sides, or any sides to be exact, well maybe besides light stomach cramps.

Well the reason i was asking is i acquired three bottles of it and i started using it. I started with 20mg a day and i was unsure about using a higher dosage. I seem to get what feels like heartburn while taking it.

rubiconman500 is offline New Member
    I just finished a 6 week cycle of 10,20,30,40,40mg of superdrol. Sides were nothing to really even talk about compared to real gear. Hardly any acne, etc... The only thing that got to me while on superdrol were back cramps, i was drinking enough water but still would get cramps throughout the day...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Superdrol is real gear.

M.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    how is superdrol susposed to work. I thought all roids or pre cursors to were baned. But my local GnC sell the stuff

Thanks for the info

SlingMetal is offline New Member
    why would anyone want any of that stuff when there is real gear out there?

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconman500
    I just finished a 6 week cycle of 10,20,30,40,40mg of superdrol. Sides were nothing to really even talk about compared to real gear. Hardly any acne, etc... The only thing that got to me while on superdrol were back cramps, i was drinking enough water but still would get cramps throughout the day...

probly ur kidneys bud, side effect! drink more water.

Quote Originally Posted by SlingMetal
    why would anyone want any of that stuff when there is real gear out there?
    ?? SD is real! SD will give you really good dry weight and good strength gain.

faustunta is offline Junior Member

Took superdrol about 4 monthes ago now...i wrote a diary about it.... watch ur BLOOD pressure... mine rose to 150 over 90 RESTING! ... got more strength gains then weight.... weight went up about 8 pounds i was only taking low dos though 4 weeks 20-30-30-20.... afterwords 4 weeks of nolvedex.. it DID shut me down.... wierd i just didnt have an urge to have sex at all. that cycle was doen about 4 monthes ago now.... i kept 4 of those 8 pounds..lost alot fo the extra strength i gained..but thats understandable...cus the pumps while i was on it werecrazy.....just cruisin along on my diet now @ 202 pds 10% bf

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Ok well i thought id let yall know that i was on my 2nd cycle of superdrol and i was starting to experience the beginning stages of gyno. My nips we puffy and started hurting like a mother #$%^#%. I dropped out of the cycle early and have been running Nolva up till now to get rid of it.

Well my point is, is that iv have been on dbol - test cycles on other cycles and i have never had a problem with gyno and have always done PCT to perfection. So im definately not saying its more dangerous, but it did **** me up on the 2nd time I cycled it.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    Alot of people assume stuff like this doesn't have sides because they don't notice alot of visible of the body or adrogenic side effects, but truth is orals will really kill your lipids and blood pressure. That is what you should care about, not if you have acne.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I got Gyno from SuperDrol and i cycled on and off day 10mg first week
    20 and then 30 and stay off for 3 weeks and back on once more
    i took liver pro (while i was on and off) and also REBOUND XT when i got off
    blood pressure went up a lot, and got some bacne
    but on the good side i gain 10 pounds from it
    and my bench jumped up from like 200 to 270 Max
    it was good but the side effects sucks
    and not gotta get the Gyno taken care of by surgery

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    all these pro hormones- Superdrol, Phera-plex, etc.. Wouldnt it be better just to use real AAS? Or am i totaly wrong?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    all these pro hormones- Superdrol, Phera-plex, etc.. Wouldnt it be better just to use real AAS? Or am i totaly wrong?
    NOT WRONG.. some ppl find that pro-hormones work for them & they stick w/ it. for me atleast.., i used androstienediol (andro - nor stak) by MHP & may i tell u, i regret i didn't buy a case of it. it worked excellent for me & it was way before i touched real gear. did 1 cycle (8wks) & never got a chance to get my hands on it before it was banned... my theory is, if it works & its legal, it will be banned soon..

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Superdrol also affects Blood sugar levels so watch out.

Thread Information