Thread: anadrol

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

anadrol

I am thinking of using it with eq and anavar in my next cycle. I am mainly looking to cut a bit more while at least keeping weight the same - so with a little added mass. I am wondering about water retention with anadrol ? I wish to avoid bloat like the plague and so I expect I'll have to go with something other than anadrol. I've been using fina too damn much and it seems to have lost some potencyt so feel free to suggest other highly androgenic gear with no bloat.

Kullman is offline Member
    What about throwing some prop in there??? I love it when cutting.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well contrary to popular belief anavar too is a 17aa, just a mild one..so IMO i would not recommend anadrol and anavar together..and Yes u need some test in the mix IMO

About the bloat from anadrol though, IMO it will cause the most bloat of all.

That's what I thought. The thing about test though is that it always bloats my face, which drives me nuts. I haven't tried prop though. And then there's the fact that I'll need Liquidex, which means an expensive ass cycle again. That'll set me back like another $500 bucks at least. Oh well I guess. I'd like to hear other options though. And you don't need test in every cycle. That's such bullshit it isn't even funny and I'm gettting sick of hearing it to be frank. I may go with prop or suspension though.

In my experience even without l-dex the bloat I get from prop is much less in comparison with enth or Cyp.

ps.-you have a pm

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i back Kullman on this one.. i also wouldnt take the drol.. water retention is horrible with it.. anavar or winstrol should be fine.

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    IMO its really depends on the person Im currently on my 3rd week of the a-bombs and very little bloat at all. Infact im rock hard,getting huge painful pumps, getting strong as hell and getting quite vascular as well. I love this drol. Im taking it with sustanon and deca .

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I am on it to anadrol and I love it. Very little bloat myself and still rock hard! Gettin stronger and bigger by the day!

jersey juice is offline Member
    I'm on 100mg prop ed & 50mg anadrol ed (just finished the a-bombs) I used liquidex @ .50 ed and look hard as nails, no bloat, strength is up and it's a quick 6 week cycle, up 10lbs and LBM has noticably increased while decreasing bf%, just as planned...right on target. I wouldn't mix 2 orals though, your liver will be pissed at you!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nathan,
    my original cycle was anadrol /eq/prop/anavar . due to circumstances beyond my control i had to switch some things around. however, the motives for the above cycle were the same as yours are now. you can use anadrol and still cut towards the middle/end of your cycle. it is true, anadrol will cause you to bloat like crazy, but if you only run it the 1st 4 weeks out of your cycle, then you still have the strength and most of the size to take into the cutting phase with the prop/anavar. it can be done bro.

peace bb79

4plates is offline Banned
    thats what i was going to say too bb79
    nate, the a50s will only bloat you for 4 wks or so.and give you some nice size.
    im assuming you are running the eq for 10 wks,correct?
    so use the a50s in the beginning and the anavar towards the end

I think I'm just gonna go with prop @100mg ED if I can afford it. MAybe suspension. I can't take bloat. I have promised myself that I will never do another cycle that causes bloating. I'm in this to look and feel good and I definitely do not when bloated. Man, I wish I could go back and hit fina with fresh receptors. IT just isn't the same anymore.

Thread Information