Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

How to take dianabol?

First of all sorry for bringing this up as this question has probably been asked in previous threads but I want to know how to take dianabol for best results. I have some questions...............

1. Should dianabol be taken with food or on empty stomach?
    2. Because the half life is like 3-4 hours should I take 5mg every 3-4 hours of 10mg every 7-8 hours???

Im using 30mg a day for 4 weeks (starting in 3 weeks) and I want to know how to use my dianabol for best results. Any advice please?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    First of all sorry for bringing this up as this question has probably been asked in previous threads but I want to know how to take dianabol for best results. I have some questions...............

1. Should dianabol be taken with food or on empty stomach?
    2. Because the half life is like 3-4 hours should I take 5mg every 3-4 hours of 10mg every 7-8 hours???

Im using 30mg a day for 4 weeks (starting in 3 weeks) and I want to know how to use my dianabol for best results. Any advice please?

you can take it with or without food only diffrence is if you get stomach pain's taken them with food will help

take 5mg every 3-4 hours for better results

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    you can take it with or without food only diffrence is if you get stomach pain's taken them with food will help

take 5mg every 3-4 hours for better results
    Correct on all counts, but please, please, please... tell me you are not doing a Dbol only cycle??

Please tell me that you are using it for four weeks only, at the beginning of a Testosterone cycle (either Enanthate or Cypionate ), that will last 12 weeks or so?

Please?

Darkness is offline Member
    Dont tell us you're taking dbol by it self?

bigJJ is offline Member
    And you're 20 years old... sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Correct on all counts, but please, please, please... tell me you are not doing a Dbol only cycle??

Please tell me that you are using it for four weeks only, at the beginning of a Testosterone cycle (either Enanthate or Cypionate ), that will last 12 weeks or so?

Please?
    lol you beat me to it bro

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    lol you beat me to it bro
    Quick on the draw at 4:00am! Damn I'm good

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Quick on the draw at 4:00am! Damn I'm good
    7am here!

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    Not wanting to hijack the thread but im on 30mgs a day for 4 weeks (also taking Cyp with it for 12 weeks), now im taking 10mgs every 4 hours, 3 times a day, should i just be taking 5mgs every 4 hours, 6 times a day?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Not wanting to hijack the thread but im on 30mgs a day for 4 weeks (also taking Cyp with it for 12 weeks), now im taking 10mgs every 4 hours, 3 times a day, should i just be taking 5mgs every 4 hours, 6 times a day?

Ure fine the way ure doin it...

i take 10mg every 3-4 hrs for four times a day because i take 40 mg daily!!!!

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    But would i notice any real massive difference taking 40 as opposed to 30mgs a day?

it depends how long you have been cycling and depends on you wieght aswell!!!! there is no great difference between 30mgs and 40 mgs but they will help a bit more!

JESUSisLORD is offline Banned
    im planning on 50mg a day for four weeks. the tabs are 50mg, so should i break the tab into smaller amounts and take it periodically throughout the day? or take it whole?

Quote Originally Posted by JESUSisLORD
    im planning on 50mg a day for four weeks. the tabs are 50mg, so should i break the tab into smaller amounts and take it periodically throughout the day? or take it whole?
    50mg dbol tabs? Are they from a UG lab? In any case you're gonna have to spread that at least into 3 parts.

To answer some questions..........

1. Yes I am doing it with test so no worries there lol. 4 weeks of dbol and 10 weeks of test enanthate from iran.

2. Im 20.............I know im young. Ive brought up the age topic on many boards such as muscle mayhem and have decided to start juicing for a few reasons. The main reason is I am going to compete next year in my local show and I want to win jnr and mr. I want to make an impact. Plus I feel like I am ready. Ive been training for 5 years and I know what works/doesnt work for my body. Ive done over a years research on gear and have enough knowledge and sense to start. Plus I have a good base to start from. I happily bench 2 plates a side, squat 3 plates a side and I am 210lbs at 5ft9. Gains are becoming slow (going from 120lbs-210lbs in 4-5 years I have to draw the line on how much bigger im gonna get naturally).

Beleive me ive thought long and hard about this decision day and night. For over a year now ive wanted to start juicing and I feel im ready to do so. I think '**** it why wait'. Plus shit loads of pros started in their teens so whos to tell them they were too young.

This thread wasnt meant to be about age........but about dianabol . But seing as sumone brought up I was 20 I decided to explain myself. I want to win shows and im not waiting till im 'at least 23 to start gear' until I enter.

Loads of guys question age and yet you have guys like shawn ray winning teen nationals......clearly juicing at 18, flex wheeler 18, arnie 18, you got guys like luke wood and cutler turning pro at 23!!!! They clearly started in their teens. Whos gonna tell cutler he juiced too young?

lol--^ You do have a point about cutler, ray, wheeler and everyone else.

But the main reason for starting a little older is to prevent acne breakouts and ephysial plates growth stoppage. (meaning your genetic height potential speeds up and might not even reach it's full potential.)

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    lol--^ You do have a point about cutler, ray, wheeler and everyone else.

But the main reason for starting a little older is to prevent acne breakouts and ephysial plates growth stoppage. (meaning your genetic height potential speeds up and might not even reach it's full potential.)
    Well im 5ft9 already....dont wanna get any taller lol. But seriously now........ive been and gone thro puberty. Acne stopped years ago.....been and gone thro all that. Im more or less a man....facial hair etc etc. Im ready to start and have my reasons. You got guys on here saying to wait till 25 and then you got a guy like phil heath 'the next big thing' at aged 25 and these same guys are prasing him. Once again the thing with guys like cutler, flex, arnold.....used steroids in their teens...........whos gonna argue with that.

Thread Information