j_100801 is offline New Member

question on diet while on IGF and AAS

Hi guys,
    I have a question regarding my kcal, carb and proteine intake while on my IGF and AAS cycle.

Three years ago I was 230lbs, 7%fat, 1,77m height, and had quite some experience with AAS cycling, i did one time HGH, and have experience with slin. I was not able to train for about 2,5 years and now I started again about 3 months ago. Now I am back to 207lbs, and started the following cycle 2 weeks ago: 750mg sust/wk, 400mg eq/wk, 50mg drol ED, 6iuHGH ED (started 1,5 months ago), 2x10iu slin on working days, 2x40mcg IGF ED. My goal is to gain minimal 25lbs the comming 2 months.

My question is about my food. I try to eat as much as possible and i get max 3000kcal a day, with about 300gr of proteine and 400gr of carbs. Is it really nescesaary to up my kcal a lot, because i have difficulty eating so much. If i should increase to how much should i increase? and what about the carb vs proteine ratio?

many thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dude 2.5 years of not training and you couldn't wait to get back some of what you lost without a cycle. Your joints and tendons aren't ready for a cycle and especially that one. You should of waited a year at least

JohnnyB

hi johnny,

i already gained about 20 lbs without any steroids , i just noticed that after the 3 months the natural growth was gone. also it is not that i have not trained at all during the last 2,5 years, i have trained sometimes, lets say on average (average!!, sometimes 1 month 3 times a week than a couple of weeks nothing) about 1 time a week but not havy training, and i have not used any steroids during this period. the last 3 months i have been training really hard so my body is already used to heavier weights and so.

so a little help on my former question would be apreciated.
    greetings

Dude if you gained 20lbs in 3 months, how do you know you stopped growing? Did you try increasing you calorie intake, before adding gear to the mix. I don't see how anyone could know, without a doubt that they can't gain anymore without gear in 3 months.

Then to not start over again after 2.5 years, with a cycle for a beganner or higher if your eperiance was in the 8-10 cycle range, seems extreme too. That cycle you have there is for someone with years of experiance, it sure isn't something to start with after 2.5 year of not using.

JohnnyB

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I agree with Johnny but then again everybody knows their body best. If you were 230lbs at 7% in the past, muscle memory would help you regain a lot of what you lost pretty fast, without juice. What bf%are you now? So you say you gained 20lbs natty before this cycle? So you were all the way down to 187lbs? Did you just not eat for a few years? That's a big swing from 230lbs down to 187lbs.

i know it is a pretty big cycle....and mayby it was better to start whith something mild first.. but we all know that we want things sometimes a little bit in the extreme.

i had quite some experience in bodybuilding before, and although i do not know 100% sure, i just had a 'feeling' that growth stoped. that is just the feeling i had because of my bodybuilding past. mayby that was right. mayby that was wrong. it was my feeling. ps my body fat % right now i do not realy know, i did not measure, but i think it is about 10%-12%

Seattle Junk: it was a big crush indeed. when i started lifting weight i was only 148lbs. during that time i did not train well i hardly had time to eat and had a lot of stress. i had quite a big job in a big bank and working hours and travelling around the world were like crazy. that was also why i could hardly train. now i have al lot of time for about 4 more months.

mayby people over here think i am crazy, and mayby i am, but in the bodybuilding i am certainly not a newby.

That's a hell of a cycle for a feeling, sometimes I fell my arm are big other time I feel they're small, the fact is when I measure them they're the same, a bit bigger or a bit smaller, but not to the extent of my feelings. My feelings deceived me, in my book, it's not good to go on feelings, it isn't the healthiest thing to do.

But that's me, either way I say that's to many compouds for a cycle after 2.5 years

JohnnyB

i agree with you it is a little bit crazy...

Thread Information