ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

maybe something to try for that bad acne

About a year ago I had a skin fungus for about 2 years that progressively got worse and nothing would get rid of it until I bought some stuff called Lotrimin AF-Antifungal-then BAM!!-In three days it was gone!Since I started my cycle my arms and body has just been getting greasyand the acne is real bad expecially on my arms. So I decided to try the lotrimin liberally on the acne for Hahas and now after one day I see big improvement! I dont dont know whats in this stuff but it very mildly dries your skin out too. All those big nasty bumps just deflated and went from red to pink. I'll try it for a week and keep it posted. I sould have my girl cake this stuff all over my back

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    interesting keep us updated

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    yea i use a mixed steroid cream that is left over from a prescription, no zit stand a chance!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    really?
    thats friggin awesome bro! i really dont have acne. i have a few pimples here and there. and they arent white either, there like bumps that take like 2 weeks to heal! not to many of them though, any thoughts on those?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I have heard something similar to this...Goldbond powder supposedly does or did the same thing for another user that posted something along these lines.

fukin zits.

yuck.

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    does anyone else have any otc products that they use?Just curious? This is just a little experiment and I'd rather skip fooling around.

Thread Information