ptguy is offline New Member

New guy, need some advice please...

I found the following items, but I am not sure how best to utilize them
    Test Cypionate 10ml 275mg
    Eqquipoise 10ml 300
    Androlone Decanoate 10ml 300mg
    Toremifene Citrate 1800mg 30ml (not sure bout this stuff it is a blue spray, with a label that it is for lab research??

How could this best be utilized for a first cycle/stack? Any info would be helpful, as I am considering trying this.

38 yo male
    180 pounds
    have worked out inconsistently over the years, never been able to bulk up. No problems with definition, just no mass. recent years have trouble with recovery and can't really put in the work i feel i need too. Not sure if that will make any sense...but that is what has brought me to consider using the anabolics for a boost.

Would really appreciate some information.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ptguy View Post
    I found the following items, but I am not sure how best to utilize them
    Test Cypionate 10ml 275mg
    Eqquipoise 10ml 300
    Androlone Decanoate 10ml 300mg
    Toremifene Citrate 1800mg 30ml (not sure bout this stuff it is a blue spray, with a label that it is for lab research??

How could this best be utilized for a first cycle/stack? Any info would be helpful, as I am considering trying this.

38 yo male
    180 pounds
    have worked out inconsistently over the years, never been able to bulk up. No problems with definition, just no mass. recent years have trouble with recovery and can't really put in the work i feel i need too. Not sure if that will make any sense...but that is what has brought me to consider using the anabolics for a boost.

Would really appreciate some information.
    Welcome!
    Are you saying you rarely work out? or was that a typo.....curious...thanks

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Well everyone will tell u that first cycle should consist of only test. 350mg-500mg seems to be a good range for a first cycle. I'd just hold on to the other compounds for later, but u will need the tamoxifen citrate or the spray u have. I'd definately do more research if I were u. Stick around on this board and u will find everything u need. Welcome and good luck.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    how's your diet?
    are you consistent?

I havent worked out in about 6 months due to a shoulder surgery. I have just recently began working out again. Thanks. The spray makes me nervous as it say for lab research only. It says not for human use, keep out of reach of children, can be harmful if injested - stuff like that??? It is supposed to be from a reputable source - but I am out of my element on this stuff!

I take all of the usual supplements when I work out. I have tried using Protein supplements with the usuals, weight gainers, etc. Right now I am on a high protein, high calorie diet - with moderate fat intake.

I havent worked out in about 6 months due to a shoulder surgery. I have just recently began working out again. Thanks. The spray makes me nervous as it say for lab research only. It says not for human use, keep out of reach of children, can be harmful if injested - stuff like that??? It is supposed to be from a reputable source - but I am out of my element on this stuff!
    Research chemicals are perfectly fine. One of this boards sponsors sells research chems.

So would you recommend just doing a 8 week 350mg/week? or 6 weeks 450mg/week?
    Quote Originally Posted by bighigg337 View Post
    Well everyone will tell u that first cycle should consist of only test. 350mg-500mg seems to be a good range for a first cycle. I'd just hold on to the other compounds for later, but u will need the tamoxifen citrate or the spray u have. I'd definately do more research if I were u. Stick around on this board and u will find everything u need. Welcome and good luck.

The general consensus here is to really get your diet and training in real good shape before a cycle. Reason? Because whatever gains you get will not be maintained if the lifestyle is not there to support it.

You would be a lot better off going to the Diet Question forum and the Workout Question forum to get GREAT help. The members love sharing info. Then once you are really dialed in, then consider taking yourself to another level.
    Hope to see you around!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    The general consensus here is to really get your diet and training in real good shape before a cycle. Reason? Because whatever gains you get will not be maintained if the lifestyle is not there to support it.

You would be a lot better off going to the Diet Question forum and the Workout Question forum to get GREAT help. The members love sharing info. Then once you are really dialed in, then consider taking yourself to another level.
    Hope to see you around!
    ^^^^she is so smart

I appreciate the advice. I have carefully considered my diet, at this time it is my intention to purse the use of the anabolics. What I am looking for is advice on how to best utilize the materials on hand. Thanks again for the assistance!

I appreciate the advice. I have carefully considered my diet, at this time it is my intention to purse the use of the anabolics. What I am looking for is advice on how to best utilize the materials on hand. Thanks again for the assistance!
    Inconsistent training combined with AAS?

Anyone who advises you to pursue AAS will not be giving good advice but telling you what you want to hear. There is a lot of work that goes into it. And if the work is not there, you will not keep your gains.

I understand what you are saying - it is very sound, however - I am not working out inconsistenly anymore. I had a surgery and did not work out for about 6 months. I have been consistently working out. I am not looking for a quick fix as seems to be your evaluation. I am strictly following my diet and workout routine. Thank you for your advice.

What I would like to know really is the best combination of the materials I have available and particularly the dosage on the toremifen as it is a spray....Thanks again!

Thread Information