madflabby is offline Associate Member

Feedback guys, planning a cutter.

My buddy who has done a few cycles for me told me to go for this.

Test Cyp or sust(I can get either)
    650 ml aweek. 12 weeks

Tren Enathate weeks 1-8

Winny Weeks 9-12

PCT HCG and CLOMID

So basically I am about 17% BF now, fairly strong, want to get REALLY strong @ about 11%, is this the right cycle for me?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    What is your current B/F%? Cycle Experience?

I'm around 16-17%. This will be my second cycle, my first cycle was M1T(instead of DBOL ) with Test CYP which I ran for 11 weeks, got up to 250lbs benching 480lbs, currently I'm at 230lbs and benching in the low 400's.

With B/F in excess of 14-15% IMO a true cutter is not needed, if it drops your B/F 2-3% over the cycle, what are you going to notice? I would either lean down ahead of time or go with a lean bulker. With a lean bulker you could run your Test at 600 mg/wk and run t-bol to kick start it. If you like to work the heavy shiat then I don't think you will like whinny that much because poss joint issues. I would either go with Test/Tren A or Test/Tbol myself.

Cool shortie, I've been dieting and hitting the AM cardio, I think I'll be 13-14% by the time I'm ready to start (januaryish) I FACKing hate losing strength, facking HATE IT. I need to learn to get over it i guess. A lean bulker? Sounds kinda cool, yeah I wasn't too excited about the winstrol part of it either.

Thanx man.
    Last edited by madflabby; 11-04-2005 at 12:39 PM.

You sound like me, I consider myself to be a confused BBer/Powerlifter. I like playing heavy, but by the same token I want to look good, so I start dropping the weight with cardio and diet pretty soon I'm not as strong so I freak and start packing on the pounds. 1 cycle I didn't mention, and I am ashamed I missed it is to go with Test ans EQ for 14 wks on the test and 12 on the eq. Eq is famous for good strength and lean muscle gains and not near as harsh as tren or any oral IMO. You're a pretty big guy so I think you could get away with 650T and 600EQ. This would be a very tolerable stack with good quality gains in LBM and strength.

Yep, that's pretty much how my head works, I'm either too fat or too weak. No inbetween. Hahah, I was a BLOATED 250lbs, but benching 480lbs was fun.

Now I'm 226lbs and I can MAYBE hit 420. But the BF and waterbloat is much lower.

I'll ask about the equipose, do you think Test CYP/TREN isn't good for a lean bulk? Or cutter? I should be able to drop BF as long as I diet and cardio while on, right?

Thread Information