legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

WTF??? no gains yet at week 8?

i have been on test E starting week 7 on wednesday. i have made no gain in weight yet! i was 180 lbs a week and a half ago and am now down to 174 again! WTF is goin on? my diet is in check, and i work out 5 days a week with proper scheduling. The only thing i can think of is i lost a lot of water weight and fat because is tarted this cycle at 176 7 weeks off a creatine cycle. I did get noticably bigger and EVERYONE can tell. but no weight gain. im kinda mad, any comments?
    I also thought my gear might be bunk, but i am experiencing itchy puffy nipples (being taken care of as we speak) and my sex drive is up, well lately its been kinda normal. and by that i mean, not up like it was bout 2 weeks ago. anybody?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    If everyone tells you that your looking great then sounds like the juice is find and you'll probably really start gaining weight pretty soon so good luck and hang in there you'll eventually be a mad man lol.

i am actually startin to feel edgy lately. i can control it with ease though. any body else?

oh and i was thinking of running this cycle to week 14 instead of 12. if im a late bloomer i want to reap all the benefits.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your dose? cycle experience? Taking any nolva or letro? You should have seen some weight gains starting the 4th week. I usually see 10 to 15 pounds even using an anti-estrogen to contol bloat.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I have never ran test but I hear alot people don't want to come off it and go a lil bit longer than a lil bit longer lol but good luck bro then are you gonna post some pics.

i am currently running the nolva at 80mgs ED to combat a little gyno symptoms. this is my first cycle of Test E 500mg per week. and there are a lot of people who are late bloomers. "Im a late bloomer Alex, and in double jepordy, IM GONNA BLOOOOM!" hopefully.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    You should see a lot from that cycle by week 8. remember some people only run thier cycle for 8 weeks.

Jdog55

yes ill post some pics. i gotta dig up some recent pics of me. can i send the ones on my phone to my email or something?

Y, thats stupid.....IMO....cus if i cut this at 8 weeks for test E, i wouldnt really see much.

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    It sounds like you have bunk shit, or your diet is seriously lacking. What manufacturer are you using? What does your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    i am currently running the nolva at 80mgs ED to combat a little gyno symptoms. this is my first cycle of Test E 500mg per week. .

thats a lot of nolva with a rather moderate amount of test.

you may have serious aromatase issues (in which case you should be using an AI)

as far as your gains:
    either diet or training are off
    or gear is fake.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha

you may have serious aromatase issues (in which case you should be using an AI)

as far as your gains:
    either diet or training are off
    or gear is fake.
    excuse the ignorance.. whats an AI???/ yea dude you must have some issues if your getting gyno with 500 mgs of test only??? are u sure its not in your head lol

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    That's what I was thinking. Not only will the nolva keep the water off but it lowers IGF levels and can hinder gains. I still think he should have seen some weight gain though.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    excuse the ignorance.. whats an AI???/ yea dude you must have some issues if your getting gyno with 500 mgs of test only??? are u sure its not in your head lol
    Aromatise Inhibitor....Letro/adex/ldex

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Your gear seems to be underdosed (if diet and training are in check). Is it from a UGL?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    And 80mg Ed of nolva is crazy during that cycle. as macro stated.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    remember that muscle weighs more than fat.
    were you a little on the chunky side 8 weeks ago?
    What was your body fat % then and what is it now?
    you could have lost 10 lbs of fat and gained 10 lbs of muscle at the same time. In this case, the scale will not move but you will look better.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    i have been on test E starting week 7 on wednesday. i have made no gain in weight yet! i was 180 lbs a week and a half ago and am now down to 174 again! WTF is goin on? my diet is in check, and i work out 5 days a week with proper scheduling. The only thing i can think of is i lost a lot of water weight and fat because is tarted this cycle at 176 7 weeks off a creatine cycle. I did get noticably bigger and EVERYONE can tell. but no weight gain. im kinda mad, any comments?
    I also thought my gear might be bunk, but i am experiencing itchy puffy nipples (being taken care of as we speak) and my sex drive is up, well lately its been kinda normal. and by that i mean, not up like it was bout 2 weeks ago. anybody?
    I would look towards your diet. IMO, even if your gear is fake, at 2 years of training you are not near your genetic limits of growth. On a bulking diet you should be putting on weight even without the steroids .

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    I would look towards your diet. IMO, even if your gear is fake, at 2 years of training you are not near your genetic limits of growth. On a bulking diet you should be putting on weight even without the steroids.
    very good point. although, i'm in wk 9 of test e and i'm just now starting to see very noticable changes in my physique. it's my second cyle and the results are taking a while for me too. although, my wieght is up 15lbs.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    You should see a lot from that cycle by week 8. remember some people only run thier cycle for 8 weeks.

Jdog55

he is running test e not prop... 8 week cycle of test e wld be a fuking tease...

i don't think extending it a couple weeks shld pose any problems... i wld

ok, i JUST STARTED to run the nolva at 80mgs. like just today. my nips were sore and itchy today. all day. ive been running it at 30mgs per day after they were itchin and puffy at 20. i just bumped it 10mg. and maybe it is in my head cus my buddy got bad gyno. he didnt start until week 5 with the nolva and he frontloaed with dbol . My gear is QV and i am gettin a lot of sides so i wouldnt understand how itd be fake? also my buddies are taking the same thing. its workin for them. one of my buddies took 6 weeks for it to start workin. I dont know, just worried. for the AI, what should i get?

also, wont the AI make the weight go down due to its affects on water weight? and would that hinder my gains. Im guessing run the nolva with it only at 20mgs.

also, wont the AI make the weight go down due to its affects on water weight? and would that hinder my gains. Im guessing run the nolva with it only at 20mgs.

Post your diet up. Let's see what you got. With 2 years lifting and at 170 pounds on steroids , I'm curious as to how you are eating.

i really didnt want to post it but i will.

morning 0800:

4 eggs, 2 pieces toast, 2 cups of milk.

1000 hours
    bowel of rice, pasta, with chicken (not sure on chicken size, but not small)

1230 hours
    steak or chicken vegetabels, potatoes or pasta

1500 hours
    protein bar, some type of sandwich (ham and cheese, turkey, etc), something else that i have in my bag of food. (im too f*ckin tired to type this sh*t out)

1800 hours
    chicken, steak, or fish and lots of it
    potatoes, and or pasta
    vege's
    fruit

2000 hours

900 calorie weight gainer.

and if you flame me, F*ck you newb. cus that last comment was sarcastic as hell.
    Last edited by legobricks; 11-07-2005 at 10:45 PM. Reason: cus i f*cked up the times.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    and if you flame me, F*ck you newb. cus that last comment was sarcastic as hell.

lol........

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, don't you just hate those newbs that actually have good intelectual things to say. damn i hate that....

its the truth, i know, but please dont get f*ckin sarcastic! I understand they have good things to say (well very few of them) but say it! dont get sarcastic! thats just stupid when your new! i appreciate the advice from him but ask me, dont be a pric bout it!

its the truth, i know, but please dont get f*ckin sarcastic! I understand they have good things to say (well very few of them) but say it! dont get sarcastic! thats just stupid when your new! i appreciate the advice from him but ask me, dont be a pric bout it!
    Just curious....What time of the day are you working out? What is your PWO meal?

Without serving sizes it's hard to guestimate your total cals. At 170# it should be enough to gain weight.

As a "newb" I have to congratulate you on posting your way to member status. You earned it.
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-07-2005 at 11:55 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    On that diet your gear is fake bro....

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    i would have to agree with lavinco. depending on what your stats were before the cycle you might have just lost fat and gained muscle. Remember you did say people notice a difference and say you look bigger. Don't answer if ya don't want to but wut was your bf% before the cycle and wut is it at now?

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Lavinco

you could have lost 10 lbs of fat and gained 10 lbs of muscle at the same time. In this case, the scale will not move but you will look better.[/QUOTE]

I agree, it also happen to me when I was on sus cycle...I did not gain weight but I look bigger...

hey apologize bout being an ass to you reprisal. iw as tired and gettin pissed off. so my bad. but i do commend you on knowing you stuff. im guessing youve either cycled before or are up in nutrition. and i am not ure but i believe the electronic scale said i was 14.7 percent. didnt seem right, but whatever. now i am down to 10 or 11. floating round there. 176 before, now 174. well as of yesterday. but i doubt wieght went up since yesterday. my caloric intake is good. i get anywhere from 3000 to 4000 cal's a day. i never really go under 3 though. and its not all shit food either. its real tuff to get good cals, carbs and protiens throughout the day. protein may be lacking some though. i get roughply 150g a day. sometimes i only get 100. i have enough carbs though any other comments?

Boldlygo is offline Banned
    Personally I would up your protein.... 1.5 to 2g per lb of body weight.

So between 267 and 356 or there abouts.... muscles need protein for the building blocks to grow. I would look at your weight gainer powder and see what kind of protein you are getting out of it. I would buy some Whey protein and do a double serving before bed, and maybe in the morning or PWO. If a single serving is 20g per serving, a double will be 40g (obviously) so two servings a day is 80g extra protein right there....

Thanks !!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't gain a lot of weight off Test, but I know when it kicks in because I'm horny as hell. If your sex drive is normal, then You either have fake gear, or your gear is way underdosed. I wouldn't think it's fake because your are seeing gyno symtoms...

naw, my sex level has been kinda normal at certain times becuase of lack of sleep the past 2 days. i got a full nights rest (8-9 hours) last night and im feeling fine now.

I am going to agree with adding more protein, But more importantly, calories in general. It may be on your low cal days you may not even be hitting enough for maintenance. 3000 isn't that much if you have a fast metabolism and are active. Try counting all your cals for a few days if you havent done so already. You may find you aren't getting as much as you may have thought.
    If you have done this, Add 500 more calories a day to your diet. You have plenty of room to add more protein. 125 grams more protein = 500 cals. This will set you in the 225-275 grams of protein. Shoot for the higher. Your should see your body respond to this. Thats 3500 cals a week extra. I like how you don't rely on meal replacements either. Although you can add one in there, IMO real food is always best.
    People are crying out "bunk" gear but I wouldn't focus on the gear. You should be gaining weight even without the steroids .
    And as nice as it may sound as others think you have Lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 10 pounds of muscle, I would say this hasn't happened.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I don't gain a lot of weight off Test, but I know when it kicks in because I'm horny as hell. If your sex drive is normal, then You either have fake gear, or your gear is way underdosed. I wouldn't think it's fake because your are seeing gyno symtoms...
    I'm giving AP a try this time around. I know the prop. is good cause it's only been a week and all of a sudden today I'm ready to hump anything female with 2 legs.

Thread Information