daveywave is offline Junior Member

tren-e cycle info

what is the typical/average dosage of tren -enan adminstered per week? i can get my hands on a 100mg/ml solution and being thats its a little low i'm not sure how much to inject and on how long between shots.

and how long is the tren-enanthate run for?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daveywave
    what is the typical/average dosage of tren -enan adminstered per week? i can get my hands on a 100mg/ml solution and being thats its a little low i'm not sure how much to inject and on how long between shots.

and how long is the tren-enanthate run for?
    How many cycles have you done?

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    How many cycles have you done?
    a thousand, what does it matter

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, that was a very rude answer... ...there, now that that's out of the way. You should read this...
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate
    Why? Because it will help you understand and respect tren , regarless of ester. I hope you're experienced with tren because if you don't you'd probably want to go with acetate instead of enanthate . Reason being is if you get undersirable side effects you can stop the tren a and it will be out of you system in a matter of days. Whereas tren enth will take about 2 weeks before it's levels even begin to go down signifigantly. Umm, for future reference, when someone asks you something it's better to give them a straight answer instead of insulting them. We're trying to educate cats about AAS, and if you were educated in AAS then you wouldn't have even posted this question because you would have already known that it's best ran 400-500mg ew split into two doses (kinda like test ENANTHATE), with your test running at least 100mg higher then the tren. Also, I know you probably already know this, but I'll toss is out there anyway. Please be sure to include some B6 at 200mg ed throughout the cycle and PCT...you do know what PCT is, don't you... .

haha thanks. i've been reading about B6, but is it really required? can i take it in a non-injectable form? part of the reason i am choosing tren -e is for the lack of shots. i was affraid 400mg would be an effective dosage, i also do know its not heavily required to take more than that a week, unlike test. but 2cc x 2 per week is going to suck.

wow, was that supposed to be a real answer or a stupid one?
    Then dont wonder why people wouldnt help you on something. Its not good to make enemies here.

wow, was that supposed to be a real answer or a stupid one?
    Then dont wonder why people wouldnt help you on something. Its not good to make enemies here.

oh ya its good to have friends on a steroid forum...

you didnt answer my question, what does it matter? clearly you weren't ready to give advice if you need to ask an ignorant question about my experience with aas, when i was in need of a specific question.

say i did 0-1 times, i already know your going to say "do not even think about using tren as a beginner". but if i said 2+ times you'd say "you should already know the answer to that"

dont ****ing bother to reply to a thread if you aren't going to answer the subject matter

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Funny thing, People expect to get this knowledge from others, but lack respect enough to fill out a little of their Profile so people will have a little knowledge of their experiance..
    The Juice had your best interest in mind and you throw shit like this in--(dont ****ing bother to reply to a thread if you aren't going to answer the subject matter)

You need to grow up and have a little respect for the people on this board..

oh ya its good to have friends on a steroid forum...

you didnt answer my question, what does it matter? clearly you weren't ready to give advice if you need to ask an ignorant question about my experience with aas, when i was in need of a specific question.

say i did 0-1 times, i already know your going to say "do not even think about using tren as a beginner". but if i said 2+ times you'd say "you should already know the answer to that"

dont ****ing bother to reply to a thread if you aren't going to answer the subject matter
    Just use the 1 brain cell you have to notice no one has helped you, you should use that brain cell to just think of what you have started over stupidity.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Just use the 1 brain cell you have to notice no one has helped you, you should use that brain cell to just think of what you have started over stupidity.
    Nicely Put

Thread Information