onthecumup is offline Associate Member

Puking Blood Help!!!!

i woke up this morning puking blood and i keep spittin it up. all im on right now is regular pct clomid and nolvadex 100mg clomid/day and 10 mg nolva day is this normal sides of either of these drugs or whats wrong with me?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Are you taking anything else? I mean like tylenol or ibuprofen? These can be hard on the stomach lining. Also, if you have any cuts in your mouth or dry sinuses that are cracked and bleeding it could be blood draining into the stomach. I guess the real tell is how much blood are you seeing. A few drops mixed in, or gobs of the stuff?

system admin is offline Owner
    That is not normal! GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!

Bc

when i was puking it was ntohin but blood adn when i spit up its ntohin but blood. i went to bed last night completely fine with no signs of anything. and no im not taking anything else whatsoever

DR-Now!! None of the stuff you are taking should cause this, and puking pure blood usually goes beyond a simple ulcer or ingested nighttime nose bleed.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Pucking blood is nothing to be playing with, if it is not a lot see what happens if it is the first time was it a lot or a little? If you ever shi* blood go to the hospital, man up and go to the hospital. I am an EMT and i seen PT that shi* blood and they knew about it, and by the time they call us there is blood everywhere, even seen a man shi* out some intestines. Just hanging out of his ass. but bro keep an eye on the bllod thing from the stomach. you may have a tear in your stomach. keep us updated

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    If it is pure blood go now

ok well im gonna go now i go to college so i can go to the health center but could stress cause a bleeding ulsur, i heard somthin bout that some time ago and wondering if that may be it??

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    LISTEN, maybe its blood from your nose.. when i did M1t and my blood presure was up i had nose bleeding once in the gym and one time at nigt

well i went to the health center. i have an uslur (sp) and the gave em some medicine. but they also said it would be damaging to lift.... have any memebers had an uslur before and how long did you have to take off for it?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    That is not normal! GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!

Bc
    I second that!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    well i went to the health center. i have an uslur (sp) and the gave em some medicine. but they also said it would be damaging to lift.... have any memebers had an uslur before and how long did you have to take off for it?
    Good to see everything checks out. I think they mean intense lifting would be damaging.

Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    I can't imagine why you should take more than a week or two off, esp if you are treating it medcally. Do they know the root cause?

im not sure they think its stomach acid or some kind of acid and they said it could be stress related. i have noticed when i work out i get gas pains in my chest and then burp up bile and i told the doc that so thats what she figured it was. and i wasnt planning on taking more than 3 days off let alone 2 weeks

Yeah, if it just stress related I would only take a day or two off to allow the meds to start doing their business. And then I would be back at it, if you are like me, lifting helps with my stress, if I had to quit, I would go crazy.

yea, its my only vent and i try to use it to the max, im gonna be strugglin these next 2 days

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    didnt read the entire thread, oops! good thing everything worked out then..
    Last edited by farrebarre; 11-10-2005 at 04:18 PM.

Thread Information