tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

my experience w HCG

OK, so every time i see a thread asking questions about HCG , there are many different opinions given..I do feel that there is not 1 "right" way to run it, and that people should kind of read up on it, then play around with it themselves, and see what works for them..I'm currently on my first cycle that will exceed 15 weeks, and decided to try HCG...here's my cycle

wks 1-8 var @60mg/day
    1-15 eq @ 450mg/week
    1-16 test c @ 625mg/week

i started w chinese HCG @ 2000iu/amp...i ran it 250 iu ED for 8 days in wk 5, and again in wk 10..im currently going into wk 13..i now have organon 5000iu amps, and plan to run 500 iu ED for 10 days leading up to 3 days before starting clomid therapy..
    since doing the 250iu/day for 8 days i fell in love with HCG..i feel that it works wonders, and is well worth the fairly cheap price tag...i could tell that my testicles regained some size, and just have a feeling that i will recover a lot quicker...even my girl noticed that my nuts had gained some size back...i just wanted to share my experience thus far with anyone thinking of trying HCG, and not really too sure how they should run it...i'll know a little more once i try it @500iu ED leading up to PCT....if you're thinking about it, spend that extra $25 or so, and give it a whirl...you will thank me

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    I ordered some ,but havent used it yet. I just started my cycle of:

1-10 wks Prop @ 100mgEOD
    1-6 Tren @ 75mg EOD
    1-10 Equipoise @ 400mg/wk

I know the tren shuts you down hard, so we'll see if I see an increase after cyle.....I am though, a little excited to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    I ordered some ,but havent used it yet. I just started my cycle of:

1-10 wks Prop @ 100mgEOD
    1-6 Tren @ 75mg EOD
    1-10 Equipoise @ 400mg/wk

I know the tren shuts you down hard, so we'll see if I see an increase after cyle.....I am though, a little excited to use it.
    i would up those doses if i were you..what's your cycle history?? here's what i would do, but it depends on your experience..tell me your history and we'll see what we can come up with

1-13 prop 100mg ED
    1-8/10 tren a 75 mg ED
    1-12 eq 400mg/week

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    had past cycle as follows

1st was sustanon 500mg /wk with deca 400mg /wk

2nd was test e 750/wk with deca 400mg/wk

3rd was test e 750/wk, dbol 50mg/day for 4 weeks, and eq @ 400mg/wk

im new to tren and already have a slight tren cough on day 3. Prop i never used either, except for what was in the oragon sus i had. i hate deca, stopped using that. the eq i love, i tried eurochem, didnt like it, but the QV bold I like.

someone mentioned to me that the eq will interfere with the prop properties. is that true. he meant it will kill the short lived ester. he is a huge dude, so i kinda listen to him, but this didnt make sense.

i think that eq should be ran for at least 12 wks, maybe more...most people run tren a @50mg ED for their first run, just to see how they react to it...judging by what you told me, i recommend this...

1-13 prop @ 100mg ED
    1-12 eq @ 400mg/week
    1-8 tren a @50mg ED

Thread Information