theron is offline Associate Member

I know that Dianabol is a bulking steroid but can you loose fat while on it too?

Just want to know your view points on this matter.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I got a lot of water retention when I was on it and believe I gotten a little fatter when I was on it, I was on a good diet too. I would have to say that if you are trying to lean up(lose weight) then stay away from dbol and maybe use winny towards the end of a eq/test cycle like Im on right now. I been leaning up and Im in the start of my 5th week. This is just my opinion so please no flames if someone disagrees with me, really not a opnion cause I experienced this , also another thing to take into consideration is that is how dbol reacted to my body so maybe itll react different to yours but I can tell you i love my eq/test/winny cycle Im on right now.GL

relentless is offline New Member
    i tried it and it worked great took 50 mg of the loeffler and it was awesome while dieting. lost bf and gained muscle weight at the same time also got stronger. btw it was all i was taking. no clen no t3 just eca and dbol . matter of fact i'm doing it again with fina and am down to 5.3% bf. so yea it works. got to 6.2% with the dbol alone.

samoth is offline Member
    Testosterone in and of itself will cause a decrease in fat. Due to numerous other variables, however, nearly everyone who takes methandrostenolone will see an increase in LBM as well as fat.

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    dbol produces a lot of water for me aswell, in my eyes its a pure bulking steroid .

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    i took it by itself at 25mg a day for 5 weeks. I got ripped and gained 8lbs as well. I think whether you bulk or get ripped is all in you're diet. I did not alter my diet at all and did not gain as much weight as most people do. However, with the wieght also comes the water(bloat)

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    relentless,
    how did u get such accurate bf measuremets?
    did u get water-weighed or something?

theron is offline Associate Member
    My theroy is since you get stronger and can lift more weight on Dianabol you also burn more calories and thus burn off bodyfat.If this is not true please correct me.

Thread Information