Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

what is the best compound to ad to last 6 weeks of cycle for cutting?

hey Y'all, need some opinions of what the best compound would be to add to a 16-20 week cycle of deca and test e, I want to throw something in for the last 6 weeks, I want to cut up for a trip down South....btw I know to up cardio and eat clean, just want to know whether to replace test e with prop, take some winny, any suggestions??

ps I have some clen and t3, should I take that for the last 6-8 weeks as well?? thanks

oldies but goldies............winny v and anavar

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    personally im a winni fan. i like it but some don't...(i couldn't afford var or i wudda tried it) prop would be nice if you can handle 100+ injections in a cycle
    ps-id hold off on the clen and t3 for now

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    personally im a winni fan. i like it but some don't...(i couldn't afford var or i wudda tried it) prop would be nice if you can handle 100+ injections in a cycle
    ps-id hold off on the clen and t3 for now

would you reccomend winny injections or tabs?? I'm gonna do both winny and var for last 6 weeks, why not use clen and t3?? would it be a good idea to replace the test enth to prop for the last 6 weeks?? I have the prop on hand too

Winny v is better cuz it's injectable. You lose alot with the tabs cuz not all of it gets into your system. If you take tabs, you need to take higher dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    would you reccomend winny injections or tabs?? I'm gonna do both winny and var for last 6 weeks, why not use clen and t3?? would it be a good idea to replace the test enth to prop for the last 6 weeks?? I have the prop on hand too
    personally, like i said personally......if i can drink it, im not gonna shoot it. that shit hurt too bad for me to be injecting myself ED. I've had great results off 50mg ED and awesome results off 100mg ED (oral). i've shot it several times, but like i said, i'd rather drink it. you can have tremendous results off 6 weeks of 50mg winni ED oral if the diet is right. and i don't see any reason why you couldn't run the prop the last 6 weeks. might even help you recover quicker bc of the short ester, in and out alot quicker than enth...
    as 4 the clen & t3, you're already gonna be on roids that your body isn't accustomed to, so why put more stress on it and your heart. some run the clen in PCT though... the juice with a good diet should rip your ass to shreds anyway. no need for it IMO...

personally, like i said personally......if i can drink it, im not gonna shoot it. that shit hurt too bad for me to be injecting myself ED. I've had great results off 50mg ED and awesome results off 100mg ED (oral). i've shot it several times, but like i said, i'd rather drink it. you can have tremendous results off 6 weeks of 50mg winni ED oral if the diet is right. and i don't see any reason why you couldn't run the prop the last 6 weeks. might even help you recover quicker bc of the short ester, in and out alot quicker than enth...
    as 4 the clen & t3, you're already gonna be on roids that your body isn't accustomed to, so why put more stress on it and your heart. some run the clen in PCT though... the juice with a good diet should rip your ass to shreds anyway. no need for it IMO...
    i've injected winny before, ed injections don't bother me a bit, I actually like it, I like the thoughts of the juice goin right in my muscle and not through my liver, how many mgs of winny injectible should I do ed?? I'm gonna do 30mg ed of var as well

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    i've injected winny before, ed injections don't bother me a bit, I actually like it, I like the thoughts of the juice goin right in my muscle and not through my liver, how many mgs of winny injectible should I do ed?? I'm gonna do 30mg ed of var as well
    if you like the injections then definitely go that route. it still passes the liver though. i think it passes twice or something if you take it orally i cant remember. maybe someone will clear it up. anyway, id shoot for 50mg ED of the winni and not even waste my money on taking the var with it, specially at such a low dose. you'd be better off upping the winni dose to 75 or 100mg and dropping the var. or dropping the winni and running just the var at a higher dose IMO...save one of them 4 another cycle. or send it to GA

if you like the injections then definitely go that route. it still passes the liver though. i think it passes twice or something if you take it orally i cant remember. maybe someone will clear it up. anyway, id shoot for 50mg ED of the winni and not even waste my money on taking the var with it, specially at such a low dose. you'd be better off upping the winni dose to 75 or 100mg and dropping the var. or dropping the winni and running just the var at a higher dose IMO...save one of them 4 another cycle. or send it to GA
    i made a mistake about the dosage, i want to run 50mg ed of var not 30, thanks for the help

Thread Information