Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

BD underdosed or what?

I have experimented with many different brands of gear and recently tried out BD's products. I wasn't impressed at all with the outcome. Definitely got results but nothing close to what I anticipated.

Lately I have been hearing more and more about BD being underdosed. I thought it was hype b/c how can something human grade be underdosed? I'm sure at least a couple of people will bring up the debate of UGL or HG.

Anyone have any input to this subject? Wether someone who has tried their products or even had tests done on their gear?

I feel as if this is an important subject. BD seems to be spreading more and more across the BBing community so let's see what kind of feedback we can get.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I've been reading this alot lately myself.Mostly on this board though.And even moreso about thier orals,over injectables.

Last time I ran their products,they weren't nearly as popular as they are today.They were just a high quality,UG lab that was somewhat pricey,but the gear was great.

One thing you need to take into account Jay,and that is the more experienced you become,the lesser effect cycles become.You know what I mean by that.Experienced guys just don't blow up on cycles like those who are just starting out.Sure we get gains,but not like we did on our first few cycles we ran.So take that into account(as far as your results go).

I've also examined posts of those claiming BD is bunk,or whatever terms were used.In my observations,I noticed most were new users(1st cycle).Possibly those claims were made due to the fact they didn't gain 40 pounds like they thought they would on a cycle.Diet plays another role.So you really need to take with a grain of salt,who's posting what about what.I'll use LR3 IGf-1 as an example as well.Many claim their IGF was bunk,due to no results.Fact is,they were inexperienced an didn't know what to look for in IGF.They thought they'd run one cycle of IGF and turn into Ronnie Coleman.That's not the case as you know all too well.

~Pinnacle~

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    They were just a high quality,UG lab that was somewhat pricey,but the gear was great.
    Ya pretty much.

I liked their orals. Never tried their injectables.

I keep reading more and more negative on BD. Not sure why.

I've been reading this alot lately myself.Mostly on this board though.And even moreso about thier orals,over injectables.

Last time I ran their products,they weren't nearly as popular as they are today.They were just a high quality,UG lab that was somewhat pricey,but the gear was great.

One thing you need to take into account Jay,and that is the more experienced you become,the lesser effect cycles become.You know what I mean by that.Experienced guys just don't blow up on cycles like those who are just starting out.Sure we get gains,but not like we did on our first few cycles we ran.So take that into account(as far as your results go).

I've also examined posts of those claiming BD is bunk,or whatever terms were used.In my observations,I noticed most were new users(1st cycle).Possibly those claims were made due to the fact they didn't gain 40 pounds like they thought they would on a cycle.Diet plays another role.So you really need to take with a grain of salt,who's posting what about what.I'll use LR3 IGf-1 as an example as well.Many claim their IGF was bunk,due to no results.Fact is,they were inexperienced an didn't know what to look for in IGF.They thought they'd run one cycle of IGF and turn into Ronnie Coleman.That's not the case as you know all too well.

~Pinnacle~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just the person I wanted to hear from. I totally agree 110% with EVERYTHING you stated. In fact I have never disagreed with any comment you have ever made.

It's just that my last bulking cycle wasn't as extreme as my present one. I gained more off that one then I did from this Cycle that consisted of BD products only. I liked the gear just thought I would get more out of it. You hit it right on the head when mentioning that you need higher doses as time goes on in order to gain more along with supporting more.

Finally you are totally correct on the LR3 statement. My experience was that when I was running 50mcg, nada!!! As soon as I bumped up to 80mcg the game began. I"m currently running 100mcg now and loving it. The pricetag is a bit steep but who ever said looking good was cheap.

Thanks for the input PInn

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ive heard from people about bd gear beinn maybe underdosed also,but i agree with pinn on this,also i have used quite a few of their products inj and oral and have had no complaints,hopefully will be tryin out the test enanthate next summer,and thats one of the ones thats hotly debated at the moment!we shall see!!!!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ,also i have used quite a few of their products inj and oral and have had no complaints
    Look at this mans avatar and tell me BD gear is bunk.You don't become an absolute monster running bunk gear!

Pinnacle bowing in his most humble,and respectful manner towards booz >>>>

RoboCop5000 is offline New Member
    expecting my results from some bd enanthate i sent out to get tested either today or tomorrow.....ill post them soon as they become availible

Look at this mans avatar and tell me BD gear is bunk.You don't become an absolute monster running bunk gear!

Pinnacle bowing in his most humble,and respectful manner towards booz >>>>
    behave youself bigman!!your makin me blush!!
    must agree with you though on the amount of gear it takes to keep gainin,it aint the same for me anymore,the last three courses ive taken ive used 1g weekly of test and you dont blow up the same as the 1st,you know its still workin coz you know the feel of it,you may not put oodles of weight on but you harden up a little and watever else!next course startin in jan will be uppin the test to 1.5g to see wat occurs,with the other goodies obviously!!!
    and again to reiterate wat i said in an earlier post

PINN YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I had BD gear for the second half of my cycle and pretty sure it was either bunk or severely underdosed.. The thing is Ive been reading sumin about quality fakes coming to the market to discredit BD... Dunno if these just rumors or not..

Quote Originally Posted by RoboCop5000
    expecting my results from some bd enanthate i sent out to get tested either today or tomorrow.....ill post them soon as they become availible

We will all be waiting for those. You'll save me some tiem by posting those. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    will be tryin out the test enanthate next summer,and thats one of the ones thats hotly debated at the moment!we shall see!!!!!

Well the BD enanthate was 1 of their many products I ran. I ran 750mgs and frontloaded the initial week.

Let's wait and see what the test results come back as from Robocop

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Last edited by O.M.E.G.A; 11-17-2005 at 01:25 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I have had it before, TrenA + Eq. Good stuff. Too pricey though, but would take it over Mex anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I have had it before, TrenA + Eq. Good stuff. Too pricey though, but would take it over Mex anyday.

Yea thats what I ran, Tren A, EQ and Test E.

I'm just eagerly awaiting some test results.

Nice to see you back too

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    I'm in the 10th week of cycle which started out as 500mg of BD Test E. About wk6 I bumped it up to 750mg. I have seen some OK results, but nothing like I've gotten from other Test E's. I jupstarted this cycle with 40mg of British Dragon Dbols. Really didn't see anything from them. Either they are really underdosed or my body didn't really like them. I had sides from them...Increased pump, hair falling out like crazy....but as far as gains nothing special...Over the whole cycle so far, I've gained about 5-7 lbs...But I've definately gotten much leaner. I'm wondering if this gear is coming from the same supplier. My supplier checks out on their website...but I know that just means they have sold them stuff before. Of all the hype I've heard about this gear...I definately am disappointed. I was expecting to blow up from this cycle. Since I've heard many times that their gear is overdosed or right on and very clean. My next cycle was going to be 40mg of Thai Dbol 750mg BD Test E and 600mg BD Decabol.....Now, I'll have to rethink that.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    My next cycle was going to be 40mg of Thai Dbol 750mg BD Test E and 600mg BD Decabol.....Now, I'll have to rethink that.

Rough when you're so hyped up about a product then let down in the end.

I'm like you, I had my next cycle all planned out now have to replan my strategies due current gains from their gear. I can say I did get gains, jsut not what I had planned.

Over 43,000 members so I'd love to hear what others have to say about personal experience. IMO that's a great way to judge a product. Especially if its' coming form a knowledgable person who has the rest of their regimen under control (training, diet, sleep etc...).

Bump for anymore input

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I keep reading more and more negative on BD. Not sure why.
    Easy. No staff here at AR works for or sources for BD anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Easy. No staff here at AR works for or sources for BD anymore.
    Sad but True.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Bump for Robocops test E lab results

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Bump for Robocops test E lab results

I second that

Schwarz is offline Member
    A thought - If any of the mods here know or can contact a representative of BD it would be good to hear his/her opinions on this subject!

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I second that
    I definately third that! Actually, does anyone have an address that I can send some to get tested? And how much do they need to conduct a test on it? Full bottle or a cc or 2?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    A thought - If any of the mods here know or can contact a representative of BD it would be good to hear his/her opinions on this subject!
    You are wanting a sales pitch or biased opinion?

BD products are fine....

RoboCop5000 is offline New Member
    still waiting on the results, i sent the sample out on tuesday priority mail so it would have arrived yesterday or today at there lab, once they receive it the testing shouldnt take anymore then a day....ill keep u guys updated

Scan the results and post if you could. Better to see it than hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Scan the results and post if you could. Better to see it than hear it.
    yes!

Quote Originally Posted by RoboCop5000
    still waiting on the results, i sent the sample out on tuesday priority mail so it would have arrived yesterday or today at there lab, once they receive it the testing shouldnt take anymore then a day....ill keep u guys updated

Awesome brotha, thank you!!!!!!

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    some times is under dosed, but little, around 10 %, somes times more.
    some times have more substance.

see body of science of William Llewellyn.

he pay and it does test of any brand.
    at san rafael chemical services.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    see body of science of William Llewellyn.

Yea I actually roamed around there for a bit

arxg is offline Junior Member

bd lab test

hi all

I like independent lab tests as much the next guy, anyway the courant newspaper in the usa did a article on buying roids on the net and then tested all the products they received, as it is a newspaper i doubt they are into promoting any sources/brands or making any money of steroids and totally unbiased

they tested lots of stuff and the BD Stuff (mastabol, oxy and test cyp) all were correctly/overdosed and totally clean of any contamination

other stuff they tested has heavy metals,underdosed,poisions and other shit thrown in plus deca tested to be propionate on another brand

here are the results

http://www.courant.com/media/acroba...11/20352626.pdf
    Last edited by arxg; 11-18-2005 at 05:11 PM. Reason: mispelling

Quote Originally Posted by arxg
    hi all

some misinformation going around, the courant newspaper in the usa did a article on buying roids on the net and then tested all the products they received, as it is a newspaper i doubt they are into promoting any sources/brands or making nay money of steroids ,

they tested lots of stuff and the BD Stuff (mastabol, oxy and test cyp) all were correctly/overdosed and totally clean of any contamination

other stuff they tested has heavy metals,underdosed,poisions and other shit thrown in plus deca tested to be propionate on another brand

here are the results

The page wont come up, can you repaste the link??? I'm curious to see what was said.

I honestly couldnt see why the newspaper would comment on their test results, let alone positive ones.

here is the article itself

http://www.courant.com/hc-1northeast...0,788682.story

you can see the results on the links page next to it which says what you see is not what you get

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arxg
    hi all

I like independent lab tests as much the next guy, anyway the courant newspaper in the usa did a article on buying roids on the net and then tested all the products they received, as it is a newspaper i doubt they are into promoting any sources/brands or making any money of steroids and totally unbiased

here are the results

this is kinda hard to swallow

No kidding.. after reading these my suspiciouns on having bunk gear for the second half of my last cycle only grows stronger..

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    I remember a while ago i saw some analasys on BD products and some of them were underdosed but i have also seen analasys results where the dosage was ok so..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    No kidding.. after reading these my suspiciouns on having bunk gear for the second half of my last cycle only grows stronger..
    what do you mean no kidding? I have never and never plan to use bd gear, but can say that there reputation is fine.

in general I feel there is a big possibility (or bigger than I thoughT) that u r not getting what u think. If u r ordering or from the blackmarket from ppl u know..

Bd comes along fine in that article but in general the amount of possibly toxic compounds or completely wrong gear baffles me. - that was kinda hard to swallow..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information