Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tanguy is offline Associate Member
    steroids arent in the same class as morphine. morphine is a schedule 2 narcotic. schedule 3 narcotics are lortabs, lorcets, norcos, demerol and so on. hydrocodone is the ingredient in lortabs and lorcets and norcos. morphine sulfate, oxycodone, hydromorphone(dilaudid) are all schedule 2 narcotics. the dea is wrong saying steroids and morphine are in the same class of drugs. also amphetamines are a schedule 2 narcotic a swell. adderral for example. anyways roids shouldnt even be a schedule 3 narcotic. 3 lorcets will mess you up more than 3 dbol for sure.

POSH is offline Member
    I DON'T EVEN USE STEROIDS , I JUST PRETEND SO I CAN BE ON THE FORUM AND FEEL COOL. ITS ALL ABOUT THE ADRO, THATS RIGHT THE ANDRO.

wyz1 is offline New Member
    I'm thinking like this, not anyone should be able to just go do it, but it shouldn't be illegal to do. There should be doctors that do it (like plastic surgeons), I mean that are liscensed to do it you can go to them tell them what you want and they monitor you. Legally you can rearrange your face and take the risks involved with that, but AS are illegal?? Thats just plain silly.

Now of course you will still have people that just get and and do it, because they don't want to pay the doctor.. There would be a legal alternative, and if you get busted oh well thats the price you would pay for not following the law... but there should be a legal alternative.. it would also be safer.. less people would do dumb things without researching first.

chwester is offline New Member
    Originally posted by androplex
    The laws are made by intelligent people that think they are doing the right thing. We elected them. Thats why I vote. Most members on AR think I am full of shit but thats ok. I am not the normal everyday guy. I have very sharp contrasting views to many on the AR board. BTW I have earned a BS in Chemistry, BS in Computer Science and a Master of Science in Economics from schools that just dont let anybody in. No I am not trying to boast here just back these words up with some credibility.

I think the laws on steriods are good ones. Have you ever seen your best friend shoot his brians out. Or have a really close girlfriend try and kill herself. Well I have and both of these fine friends had hormone imbalances.

Yes, I use steriods and last monday I had seven test tubes of blood taken to run all the test that the doctors require to make sure I am ok.

Steriods affect your hormone levels. Your hormone levels affect how you feel about yourself and others.

I care a lot about the members on AR that have got to know me and have become my friends. They have helped me out when I needed support. I dont want to see them take steriods and shoot their brains out because they did to much or went off cold turkey.

I am glad the laws are their.

Thats my opinion and I know not many like it. I just hope if any of you are doing steriods without a doctor I am pleding with you here and now not to go off steriods cold turkey. Its not worth your life.

I work out to live not live to work out.
    I disagree. People should be punished for hurting others not for hurting themselves. I think it is wrong for the government to play "mommy and daddy" and punish people for putting something in their body that might hurt them. I am an adult, I can make my own decisions about what I put in my body, thank you! Here is what our government says "If you take this product, it may harm you, so if you take it we will punish you". The government has not business sticking their noses in your personal business as long as you are not harming someone else.

wyz1 is offline New Member
    Ya but the other day I saw a monkey turn into a human...

So I don't know what to believe anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information