MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member

cutting phase....

OK, i'm (theoretically) finishing up a 12 week cycle of test & tren ....I'd like to finish it off with a switch for 4 to 6 weeks of winny (50mg EOD), para, tren or fina (75mg EOD) and anavar (20 mg ED). I'll throw some 2wk on/2wk off clen in there too and keep that going into the PCT. I am concerned though not having any test in the equation that my sex drive will go to zero. Is that a legit concern with this combo?

roman1984 is offline Junior Member
    winny would be ok but why all the other stuff you said tren or fina they are both the same thing and yes you should thro some more test in there if you are gonna run fina any longer i think test should be run through out the whole cycle for pct reasons so that pct will be much easier

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yea..Tren without test could cause some problems..

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    par,tren and fina are all the same compound mate just different esters,if you are runnin tren of any kind it really is a must to run test!

Yea, I know the para tren and fina are all (essentially) the same. I would only run 1. I had read several references that like the combo I cited, but I sure don't want to lose the libido. Now I'm leaning more toward replacing the para with test (400-500mg/wk) instead of just adding it and making it an even more complex stack. Alternatively, I could just cut the para and run winny & var. If I do that, couldn't I start the PCT sooner since var doesn't aromatize and neither shuts you down hard? When would you start PCT with that combo?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    what test and tren are you theoretically running and what week would you theoretically cease them? and why winni and var? just curious. theoretically

I'm theoretically running para and test at 500mg/wk each and stopped them 5 days ago. The winny and var are both good for cutting and neither aromatizes to any great degree in the doses I'm talking about. The idea was to use stuff at the end to cut that doesn't aromatize, so it would seem that I could start my PCT (clomid hcg ) sooner and have less "down" time. But sh*t, it looks like I'll still need test in there anyway, which blows my theory out of the water. I definitely don't want zero libido for my upcoming cruise with the Mrs.!

Thread Information