xrxku3h is offline New Member

HOW and Where DO I START!!!!????

Hey everyone, Im currently new to the site, and cant seem to find then answers to some questions I got. Im currently 19 and workout almost daily, atleast 5 times a week. I have never used any kind of steroids , but now I'm getting interested in trying a cycle. I'm only about 150, and I only take creatine, and no-explode, along with miscle milk for the protein. My goal is to be anywhere from 200-220. The question is how, and with what kind of steriod to I start, and how do i cycle it. I would really appriciate any kind of feedback, and advice. . also when it comes to dieting, I eat 3-4 times a day, with pretty big portions, I was wondering if I should switch over to eating more often but smaller portions. Thanks

Sundown is offline New Member
    imho i'd hold off on the sauce, your only 19 and still have some natural growing to do. get what you can and then when you reach a plateau, then try the gear. but until then eat and train right and you can natural.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Here was my first cycle:

FOOD

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    how tall are you?? bf % how long have you been training..diet is way off sounds like to me, you could easil;y pack on a crap load of more muscle w/o any aas for awhile..stay out of this forum and head over to the workout and diet forum, you'd be surprised on how much you don't know..goodluck

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I havent been around as long as most but every time i see post like this i understand how gear gets such a poor wrap.

I'm about 5'9, and ive been training for about 1.5 years, I was very skinny and have gained about 30 pounds. my bf i is about 7%. Thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Keep going natural, your not even close to your genetic peak. Get your calories up to 4-5g a day and over 200 gs of protien. You need to eat at least 6-8 meals (not to big of portions) and 3 protien shakes. You can still grow alot, dont mess with your nat test levels yet, yours are still nat. high. After AS, your never the same, I dont care what anyone says. You should be able to pack on 30 more nat. lbs.

BG
    You want to build a natural, solid base before you use AS, you wont waste you $$$$$ getting shitty gains and doing tons of cycles.

Thanks alot that was a very helpful reply...

was wondering if any kind of creatine is prefered over the others, because there are so many different brands. also how many times should i work out...is everyday too often?.Thanks

Zapp is offline Banned
    I would tell you to hold off a while, but if you are wanting to do it, I'm sure us telling you not to isn't gonna stop you. Use Test enanthate 500mg a week for 10 weeks.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by xrxku3h
    was wondering if any kind of creatine is prefered over the others, because there are so many different brands. also how many times should i work out...is everyday too often?.Thanks
    I like trac because it has Arigine and no front loading.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I would tell you to hold off a while, but if you are wanting to do it, I'm sure us telling you not to isn't gonna stop you. Use Test enanthate 500mg a week for 10 weeks.
    hold off, your not physically ready.

is there a major diff. between test and trac?
    Last edited by xrxku3h; 11-25-2005 at 06:13 PM.

How would i cycle trac?

Zapp is offline Banned
    How would i cycle trac?
    trac? What the hell is that?

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    trac?

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    wtf is trac?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I like trac because it has Arigine and no front loading.
    Not sure i actually was trying to look it up as well?

19?!?!?..........150 pounds ?!?!?!

You need to EAT and not even THINK about the juice for another 2 years at least. And when you do, READ. And keep reading untill you know everything about roids. If you eat like stated above and go heavy you will be gaining weight in no time. Then you will have a good base to start AS if you even need to by then.

exactly

150 pounds is too light to consider juicing.

Ok...ill give it a little time...good thing i found this site before i made any mistakes. Thanks alot for everyones feedback, it was appreciated...is there anything anyone else could recommend i take that is not roids but will help ggain muscle...also if anyone knows is there a right amount of creatine that i should take, i currently take cryalkeline, not sure how thatz spelled but i take about 3mg a day.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Keep going natural, your not even close to your genetic peak. Get your calories up to 4-5g a day and over 200 gs of protien. You need to eat at least 6-8 meals (not to big of portions) and 3 protien shakes. You can still grow alot, dont mess with your nat test levels yet, yours are still nat. high. After AS, your never the same, I dont care what anyone says. You should be able to pack on 30 more nat. lbs.

Ha ha, why not just eat 10,00 calories then? Why do people always think 4-5 is the magic number. The kid is 150, 3,500-4,000 max is plenty. 5k and he'll be holding tons of water and fat.

My advice for you is wait till your 21 and do some reasearch. But if you're still growing quickly after 21 without roids then hold off till it gets really hard. I've trained for 7 years till I started my first cycled and I weighed 150 now I'm at 160 after 2 cycles. So just hold off till you can't grow anymore. And don't listen to anything Pinnacle says because he is an idiot.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    And don't listen to anything Pinnacle says because he is an idiot.
    Coupled w/your comments about Pinnacle in another thread, and comments about myself that were unwarranted baffoonish offerings, you can take a little vacation.

Sleep well.

~SC~

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    Try this for a diet: 2g of protein/lb of body weight, 2g of carbs/lb of body weight, 1g of fat/lb of body weight. Try to eat healthy, aka. limit the sweet intake, and eat whole wheat bread, eggs, and wheat rice if you can afford it. Also veggies and fruites will be your best friend. Eat 6-8 meals a day and remember to increase the amount of food as you gain weight. I did this and went from 178lbs to 200lbs. I keep my total intake around 4.5-5,000 cal. just to give you a rough number. I also worked out 4 day's a week but it was hard and vigorous, and it was enough to make my workout partner leave me 'cause my goals where to get bigger and stonger, while he only wanted to maintain his weight. I think a 5 day routine can work if you like doing that. As far as creatine goes, I gave it a shot for a month and drank a LOT of water and saw a 17lb increase in that month (most of it was water weight) but overrall saw a 5lb increase after I stopped. Like everyone said just wait and try to figure out your diet and work out regimen. I'm am also at 5'9 so getting to 200lbs naturally isn't that hard, just eat right, train hard, and give it some time. Good luck.

Yeh i will try to bum up to about 4.5-5000 a day ...i dont do cardio at all...since im trying to bulk...so i hope it wont all come out in a form of fat.

BG
    Not sure i actually was trying to look it up as well?
    He asked about creatine....Trac Creatine.

BG
    Yeh i will try to bum up to about 4.5-5000 a day ...i dont do cardio at all...since im trying to bulk...so i hope it wont all come out in a form of fat.
    Eat clean, complex carbs coming from pasta during the day and only small amount of carbs but high protien after workout.By eating many meals a day your body will not store fat because it is not worried about starvation, that is why people who eat 1 meal a day get fat, there body is storeing fat to protect against famine.

I say eat 6 meals, each consisting of meat, and carbs. Two of those meals should also include veggies. Also have some omega 3's in there.

Do cardio on those days where you are not lifting

I like prolab creatine monohydrate. Take 10 grams a day. Most people say take 5 grams per day, but 10 works a little better IMO. Its a safe supplement, so no problem.
    Last edited by alwayson; 11-25-2005 at 10:25 PM.

oh yeah, and plan your meals the day before. Time them so they come every 2-3 hours.

Thanks alot appreciate everyones feedback ...very helpfull...great site!!!

Thread Information