webber is offline New Member

Planning Ahead!!!!!

Hey Bro's
    I am currently in wk#4 test e 500 per wk. Yes I am taking nolva and have clomid for PCT, anyway I am seeing great results up about 8lbs so far training is good diet is okay (could always have a better diet) Anyway my question is I want to plan out my next cycle know and have gear on hand my source is moving soon so I thought get it know avoid hassle later. What is a good 2nd cycle, i'm not trying to win Mr. O just want to run a good 2nd cycle.

LMK
    PEACE

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you want more size add some deca to 2nd one, hardness add some var or eq, if eq you may have to run a 14 weeker next time , cuz 12 weeks is a decent length for eq gains.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    deca .. i would run it for sure
    eq is too week and as far as "HARDENING UP" and "LEANING OUT" those are DIET RELATED

so i would run 14weeks of test and 12 weeks of deca front load w/ dbol and happy hunting!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u can run test, deca or test, dbol 1st 4 weeks

webber is offline New Member
    Okay bro's how much deca do you think i should run and why do you not want to do the same cycle twice. Oh yeah BTW when I first started learning about AAS I was going to do an all oral cycle, I cannot tell you how glad I am I choose test instead thank god for this board. I actually like injecting maybe i'm crazy, I know my liver likes it too. My training partner is afraid of needles so he's doing an all oral and I am kicking his a**! What a p*ssy!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    deca .. i would run it for sure
    eq is too week and as far as "HARDENING UP" and "LEANING OUT" those are DIET RELATED

so i would run 14weeks of test and 12 weeks of deca front load w/ dbol and happy hunting!
    Im talking about the gains you get.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Im talking about the gains you get.
    i DIDNT KNOW EQ GAVE "GAINS!"

Quote Originally Posted by webber
    Okay bro's how much deca do you think i should run and why do you not want to do the same cycle twice. Oh yeah BTW when I first started learning about AAS I was going to do an all oral cycle, I cannot tell you how glad I am I choose test instead thank god for this board. I actually like injecting maybe i'm crazy, I know my liver likes it too. My training partner is afraid of needles so he's doing an all oral and I am kicking his a**! What a p*ssy!
    i would run 500/300 for a first time then next time u kan bump it to 750/500 or 750/600

Thread Information