Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LLsoldier is offline Junior Member

Tnx man

thanks,but you know i was 86 kgs with good, enough muscle but i started cardio last two weeks( i was a basket ball player) and i lost 4 kgs of my weight and i think it's all muscle that i lost.
    i like to do cardio but i think it will cause to loose muscle too
    i know cardio will help to have bigger heart and bigger heart means bigger muscles
    But it's winter i want to have a nice body for summer but i'm confused what to do
    HELP ME

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    In that case shall we also just assume that 99% of people who ask about steroids want a magic pill/injection and not put effort into gaining muscle, and based on that assumption answer every question about muscle gains from steroids with "FOOD & LIFTING"?
    Yep... that is why you see alot of answers like "diet is the key to bulking" and "what kind of experience do you have" and "stats?" and "what is your protien intake?"... so in that case you are more than likely correct.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yep... that is why you see alot of answers like "diet is the key to bulking" and "what kind of experience do you have" and "stats?" and "what is your protien intake?"... so in that case you are more than likely correct.
    I know where you're coming from and I agree with you, but it's just that sometimes these replies are put across in an obstructive and condescing manner and you end up with a thread with 30 - 40 smart ass replies, half of which are from people who were asking similar questions in the not too distant past, and none of the replies make any attempt to answer the original question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information