cycle jumpstarts.. your fav?

Which is you fav to jumpstart a cycle,

dbol ,winstrol ,aboms,var etc etc.. lemme know!

-ghdt

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    have tried dbol and a bombs... both were pretty similar for me.... a bombs gave me a little more strength then the dbol...

I never do anything to "jump start" just wondering what are the opinions as to why jump start a cycle???

I kickstart when i use long estered gear like test e or c... it's nice to start seeing and feeling a little something in the first couple days...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I kickstart when i use long estered gear like test e or c... it's nice to start seeing and feeling a little something in the first couple days...
    Do you think it makes the end results of the cycle better if you kickstart it, like more muscle gained in the end??

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    fixin to use tren and insulin to jumpstart mine

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Do you think it makes the end results of the cycle better if you kickstart it, like more muscle gained in the end??
    I don't know.. I have wondered about that.. I don't buy into the hype that dbol gains are nothing but water bloat... Yeah that's a majority of it, but the increased strength coupled with the other anabolic benefits of the dbol must be creating some muscle also... so i wld think that any added muscle early on wld be a benefit at the end of the cycle...

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    i like d-bol, going to use it in my next cycle. i like it a lot. i agree that you keep some of it yes most is water weight but you keep some also, i think it is worth it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Halo is always a fun one.. put that w/ prop/tren and its TENDON TEARING TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    Which is you fav to jumpstart a cycle,

dbol ,winstrol ,aboms,var etc etc.. lemme know!

-ghdt
    None of the above. I think TEST is the BEST. So I like to start with Prop and end with Prop. Of coarse plenty of Test E or Cyp in there

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yup id go with prop!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
    None of the above. I think TEST is the BEST. So I like to start with Prop and end with Prop. Of coarse plenty of Test E or Cyp in there
    Prop is the only test i use so i kant say JUMP w /Prop kuz i use prop str8 through .. even if its over 8months!
    so i have to say.. HALO

I learned a long time ago that keeping the bloat down while on D-bol with nolva and proviron was a better way to go. The less you bloat, obviously the less you'll lose. Remember, it's the estrogen that causes the water retention, hence the anti e's and anti aromatisers.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I learned a long time ago that keeping the bloat down while on D-bol with nolva and proviron was a better way to go. The less you bloat, obviously the less you'll lose. Remember, it's the estrogen that causes the water retention, hence the anti e's and anti aromatisers.
    I agree with this 100%. I personally believe that D-bol would be a better jump starter. The only reason I go with Prop is because of the amount of year using gear.

I think if a person is planning a life long commitment to training and anabloic use, he should stay away from orals as often as possible. So then Prop takes it's place for jumping a cycle.

anything you can do to increase your gains, from start to finish. Id say jumpstarting has its benifits!

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I don't know.. I have wondered about that.. I don't buy into the hype that dbol gains are nothing but water bloat... Yeah that's a majority of it, but the increased strength coupled with the other anabolic benefits of the dbol must be creating some muscle also... so i wld think that any added muscle early on wld be a benefit at the end of the cycle...

Unoid is offline Member
    m4hn if you think you're a real man, or 1-MD

bigJJ is offline Member
    Mongo like Dbol !!

Not all the gains are water weight. It helps aid strength gains while the slower esters are kicking in. Strength gains equal muscle growth. You won't keep all of it, of course, but it's a good start to what you are about to experience.

Dbol only cycles are, well... for dumbasses. But Dbol to help start a cycle I've always seen as a good move. It's fast acting (which impatient youngters want), it adds quick size (same as above), it adds the "damn, what're you on" factor (again, see above). In addition to that it helps get the body ready for the strength gains it is about to experience.

As for Prop, couldn't say. Never used it as a kickstart, same with A-bombs.

Above all, I like Dbol. For me it's not too harsh and it adds size and strength when I want it. For me, it's a good compound. Remember, we are all lab rats in this game. If it doesn't work for you, then discomtinue and try another avenue.

Thread Information