Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Advanced Short Cycles

Iv been reading Chemical Mucle Enhancment Ebook and found 3 supposed advanced short cycles for mass, im questioning them and the gains which would be made, can someone please elaborate on these and has anyone every tried them ? they seam a little insane but il post them anyway...

Cycle 1

Week 1
    Anadrol 50 @ 150mg/Day
    Test Prop @ 300mg/Day
    Deca @ 100mg/Day

Week 2
    Anadrol 50 @ 100mg/Day
    Test Prop @ 200mg/Day
    Deca @ 100mg/Day
    Primobolan Depot @ 50mg/Day

Week 3
    Anadrol 50 @ 50mg/Day
    Test Prop @ 100mg/Day
    Primobolan Depot @ 100mg/Day

Cycle 2

This is also an alledged 14 day advanced cycle

300mg Test Prop/50mg Dbol
    200mg Test Prop/40mg Dbol/100mg Primobolan Depot
    100mg Test Prop/30mg Dbol/100mg Primobolan Depot/50mg Winstrol Depot

Cycle 3

14 Day cycle

500mg Test E - Per Day
    500mg Test E - Per Day
    500mg Test E - Per Day
    500mg Test E - Per Day
    400mg Test E - Per Day
    400mg Test E - Per Day
    400mg Test E - Per Day
    400mg Test E - Per Day
    300mg Test E - Per Day
    300mg Test E - Per Day
    300mg Test E - Per Day
    300mg Test E - Per Day
    200mg Test E - Per Day
    200mg Test E - Per Day
    Last edited by needbigguns; 12-05-2005 at 06:31 AM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Those sound stupid.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Those sound stupid.
    id agree,,,,insane

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.IMO it would be a waste of gear because by the time the juice kicks in the cycle would be ending. Cycle number 3 is the biggest joke though.

I know people who have done similar cycles to the first two and weren't disappointed. Last one is garbage.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    wow 2.2g of test e in the 1st week thats crazy! the 1st 2 sound legit my buddy just ended the 1st 1 u mentioned & gained about 18lbs

Just an idea but how about this for a short cycle with fast acting compounds :

Dbol @ 50mg ED week 1-2
    Anadrol @ 100mg ED week 2-4
    Winny @ 50mg ED week 4-6 - Mainly to FURTHER reduce SHBG
    Tren A @ 75mg ED Week 2-5
    Prop @ 100mg ED 1-6 Weeks
    Maestrone @ 100mg ED 1-6 Weeks
    HCG 1500iu's/Week

Would substancial lean gains be expected with a bulking diet of around 4000 Kcals a day and obviously high protein ? Im lean anyhow, around 10% BF.

My physique goals are more that of a moderatley muscular physique model
    Last edited by needbigguns; 12-20-2005 at 06:54 AM.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Just an idea but how about this for a short cycle with fast acting compounds :

Dbol @ 50mg ED week 1-2
    HCG 1500iu's/Week

Would substancial lean gains be expected with a bulking diet of around 4000 Kcals a day and obviously high protein ? Im lean anyhow, around 10% BF.

My physique goals are more that of a moderatley muscular physique model
    I would leave the androl out and run tren a 1-6. Also add nolva.IMHO

Kaminsky is offline New Member
    Do atleast 4weeks of fastacting esters and orals.

Why would you leave the Drol out ?
    Yes sorry that was a typo il run the tren for 6 weeks...

What should i expect in terms of gains ? Big Gains, Moderate or Low ? I know everyones different but is 14 keepable pounds acheiveable from this 6 weeker as thats my goal, aslong as i can keep around 14 lbs il be happy

msu16366 is offline Member
    I have been reading "building the perfect beast " also, and they cycle's they are mentioning go against everything that is preached here. running long acting esters for 3 weeks, I dont understand it.
    It has me thinking though because I have a friend that used Eurochem's cypanate for only 6 weeks and gained well over 25 lbs. He was not a small guy to begin with either, 210 and shot up to around 235,. I always told him that I dont understand because cyp is a long ester and not even really kicked in until week 6 but it did work. He was only shooting 200 mg e3d.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I have been reading "building the perfect beast " also, and they cycle's they are mentioning go against everything that is preached here. running long acting esters for 3 weeks, I dont understand it.
    It has me thinking though because I have a friend that used Eurochem's cypanate for only 6 weeks and gained well over 25 lbs. He was not a small guy to begin with either, 210 and shot up to around 235,. I always told him that I dont understand because cyp is a long ester and not even really kicked in until week 6 but it did work. He was only shooting 200 mg e3d.

Very interesting....

Author Rea is a proponate of short cycles as many European BB are too. Check under my name for a thread under Author Rea. There's a more detailed answer for you...

Does anyone have "Building the perfect beast" Ebook or any steroid Ebooks they could possible send me ?

Yes i have freinds who have run Test E/Deca and Sustanon /Deca for 6 weeks and gained around 25 lbs

Does anyone have "Building the perfect beast" Ebook or any steroid Ebooks they could possible send me ?

Yes i have freinds who have run Test E/Deca and Sustanon /Deca for 6 weeks and gained around 25 lbs

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    you can gain and retain all the muscle tissue on short cycles, ive done it and ive looked back over all my cycling and ive built more and kept more gains on short heavy cycling, this is important- people shut down at different stages using different compounds, you have to have the history of knowing how your own bodyhow it works and reacts to different compounds before you attempt this kind of cycling, i didnt try it until i came to a sticking point and the late Paul Borresen said it was time to try these types of cycling, every stack is designing to the individual ,but the idea is you hit your receptors hard and they respond and your body will grow at a fast rate (just like babys and teenagers) for short burst's then just before it shuts down or trys to respond to the chemicals you come off, now recovery is easy - short time off the repeat the cycling with different compounds,damage is done to your body and side effects appear because of long cycling your body just cant maintain building muscle over long periods of time, now like ive said before on the other thread there is also a type of training and lifestyle to this cycling its a 24hour commitment, now i did talk to dorian about it when he was friendly with Paul and this is how he did most of his cycling/training high intense for short periods of time, even when your in the recovery stage you actually still gain weight because your body is sceamming to recover from the intense training it is amazing and results are awesome, , i would say its for the advanced bodybuilder who has trained and used gear for numours yrs and wants continued growth at a sticking point,, i have kept a diary on my cycles and gains over the last 14yrs and when i look back its them times when ive hit short heavy intense cycling ive gone past a sticking point and produced new muscle gains, there is a place for it and alot of pro's do this type of cycling (like ive mentioned), all depends what you are looking for --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

msu16366 is offline Member
    Thanks for the information guys,
    I think I can still gain off some normal cycles for now, but down the road I will try these other methods.

is 12 lbs an acheivable amount of mass to come away with from this short blitz cycle ?

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Those cycles are terrible.

Listen carefully......The sooner the weight comes the quicker it comes off

Patience and consistancy over a long period of time is the key to successful quality muscle building,you will not build 14lbs of quality muscle in 6 weeks,it takes time.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I only get gains in the first 5-7 weeks, going to run 8 weeker next month, last was 16 weeks, waste of $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Patience and consistancy over a long period of time is the key to successful quality muscle building,you will not build 14lbs of quality muscle in 6 weeks,it takes time.

You're dead wrong. I've seen people build solid mass in 6 weeks time of at least 14 lbs. Solid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I only get gains in the first 5-7 weeks, going to run 8 weeker next month, last was 16 weeks, waste of $$$.
    What esters you been running,i have the same promlem,after 6 weeks or so no more real gains weight wise.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you wont to do a short cycle this is what you do

1-6 test suspension 100mg day
    1-6 tren a 100mg day
    1-6 bold no ester 100mg day

BG
    What esters you been running,i have the same promlem,after 6 weeks or so no more real gains weight wise.
    I ran test-e, eq and tren . Going with prop and var this time for 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    You're dead wrong. I've seen people build solid mass in 6 weeks time of at least 14 lbs. Solid.
    Fair enough Mike. I myself have gaind more than 14 lbs in 6 weeks but not solid keepable muscle.Unless your talking about your very 1st few cycles i wold have my doubts if these gains are 100% quality keepable muscle......

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you wont to do a short cycle this is what you do

1-6 test suspension 100mg day
    1-6 tren a 100mg day
    1-6 bold no ester 100mg day
    Gsx elaborate on the bold no ester.

Blog Entries
    what would you like me to say. it is what it is bold with no ester

BG
    what would you like me to say. it is what it is bold with no ester
    I was wondering about the injections but now I see you said ed.

Fair enough Mike. I myself have gaind more than 14 lbs in 6 weeks but not solid keepable muscle.Unless your talking about your very 1st few cycles i wold have my doubts if these gains are 100% quality keepable muscle......

It's all about what you run and dosages. I could write a book about this shit. Ask your countryman Marcus about high dose test for 6 weeks and how much you can gain. 14 pounds? Shit, easy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I was wondering about the injections but now I see you said ed.

no ester 2x ed just like the test suspension. 3x would work even better

BG
    no ester 2x ed just like the test suspension. 3x would work even better
    Cool , thats what I was thinking about.

Blog Entries
    i will tell you what that cycle would suck to shoot. 4 shoots a day **** that.

It's all about what you run and dosages. I could write a book about this shit. Ask your countryman Marcus about high dose test for 6 weeks and how much you can gain. 14 pounds? Shit, easy.
    I train with Marcus, i know his thoughts. I know where your coming from bro,what im saying though is when youve done many cycles and its getting hard to gain weight 14lbs is a lot to put on and keep time after time, do you not agree?

I train with Marcus, i know his thoughts. I know where your coming from bro,what im saying though is when youve done many cycles and its getting hard to gain weight 14lbs is a lot to put on and keep time after time, do you not agree?
    Well ok, now we are refining our debate. At my level, it would be hard unless I wanted to play some serious games with my life. I'm pretty much tapped out as far as size goes. I agree that for a very advanced cycler, 13 pounds would be hard unless he put his health at a higher risk than I am willing to take. Marcus is good people.

Blog Entries
    some times risk is that chance you have to take.

I say **** it.

Well ok, now we are refining our debate. At my level, it would be hard unless I wanted to play some serious games with my life. I'm pretty much tapped out as far as size goes. I agree that for a very advanced cycler, 13 pounds would be hard unless he put his health at a higher risk than I am willing to take. Marcus is good people.
    Im happy we agree,i maybe should of been a little clearer with my original post on how advanced the person unable to add 14lbs was in my mind. Agree in eary stages its possable but as you progress it just becomes harder and harder.

Peace.

some times risk is that chance you have to take.

I say **** it.

I'm 43 years old. I had my shot at the whole pro scene but I saw so many come back a few years later right back to where they started. Very few can make a living at it.

I would still be considered as an being at an early stage and i belive i can still put some seriouse mass on, im 6 ft iv been told by a local BB champ my frame could blow up to arround 16 stone (224 Lbs), but realistically hold around a good 200lbs, im currently 180lbs - Still a little light but im very deceving...I look huge for my weight class, Why could this be ? The only possible answer i have is a light frame/bones ?

I was naturally an extreme ectomorph...when i started training and learning i thought i was a reall hard gainer...and in some respects i would say i still am and struggle to put on a lot of weight easily, i have a fast matabolism, but iv developed over the past 2 years like crazy !

In many respects i have completly changed my somatotype...the thing with being a hard gainer is i look ripped and cut, i also naturally have really low bf...

So back to my proposed cycle...

Dbol @ 50mg ED week 1-2
    HCG 1500iu's/Week
    - my past two cycles were 10/12 weekers...sust/deca /dbol and prop/test E/Drol/

- My goals are to put on as much size as possible but stay really cut and lean...my diet will be a a bulker and i will use clen in PCT for its anti catabolic effects and fat burning properties...- And what do you think about switching up orals ?

What about this then

1-4 dbol 50mg ed
    1-6 prop 100mg ed
    1-6 tren a 75mg ed
    3-6 masteron 100mg ed
    4-6 winny 50mg ed
    4-6 andriol 240mg ed
    nolva 20mg ed
    HCG 1500iu's wk
    PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information