anavar100 is offline Associate Member

Question about prolactins gyno

ok guys i have a prob. have done a couple cycles now. but i have gotta some prolactin gyno i think from a tren and test cycle and deca and test cycle, im pretty sure it is .. i have a small lump under both my nipples. but other then that nothing, jus the lumps nothing around them .. i really dont have the resources to get them taken out.. if i wwas to run a test and EQ cycle with anavar do u think that would upset them to much ? i heard EQ doesnt have that effect... and do u think i couldn run tren again? if i used bromo or cam. and took all the nessacary procations so that it doesnt get worse???

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Sorry I cannot help, I have never known anyone to get prolactin gyno. I have only heard of gyno because of estrogen increase and not taking preventative measures.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    progesteron doesn't cause gyno its self but adds to problem if estrogen is present. to be safe run some bromo and letro if running a progesteron. might want to run some b6 if you havent tried that yet

anavar100 is offline Associate Member
    well i have small lumped undeer each nipple what would tha be?> and sometimes thye lactate?

Thread Information