BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member

Question on company?

I been searching and searching and reading and reading.....What is the bottom line on the pets pharma brand, all im getting is mixed reviews? Is it basically crap or is it ok?..I know its mexican gear but what the bottom line on this company?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure about PP. i'll bump it for ya though. iv always had good success with QV though

I've gotten good gains off of it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i will not run any gear made for my dog

BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member
    lol true true...thanx guys........my girl wants to run some anavar and all i can get my hands is p pharma so i dont know what to do maybe ill give it a shot.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAN@
    lol true true...thanx guys........my girl wants to run some anavar and all i can get my hands is p pharma so i dont know what to do maybe ill give it a shot.

Grant it orals are not as risky to take. the chance is that if you girl was running pet pharma she would be fin. I dont see why you would not wont your girl on the best gear there is. Also you need to have her do a lot of research befor she does a cycle.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i will not run any gear made for my dog
    gsxxr you dont really think PP or QV really make their juice for animals do you?? cant remember the last time i heard of a schauzer on sus..LOL

regardless, to answer the question there is no bottom line on anything mexican. you will always have mixed reviews it will never change. you have to try it for yourself and see how you like it. thats the bottom line.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    gsxxr you dont really think PP or QV really make their juice for animals do you?? cant remember the last time i heard of a schauzer on sus..LOL

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i as well as amny people i have talked to about pets pharma like it. but yeah like some1 said you will never get a word you can go with when it comes to mex vet products. trial and error, then draw your own opinions...

My endo from years back once told me that the difference between vetinary and human drugs was like 99.9% vs 99.99 percent purity. What you get vetinary would still surpass most if not all UGL standards.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its up to her, but I would think twice before putting something on my body that was made for animals.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831
    I think its up to her, but I would think twice before putting something on my body that was made for animals.
    the compounds are identical to the ones made for humans but the quality control isnt the same. medical grade has closer tolerances.. dont think for a second that a vet has put any dog on sus, tren a.. they know what they are doing . they are targeting humans.

Thread Information