snowfox is offline Associate Member

Gyno, estrogen and fat. Anti e's orAI's, help plz!

Ok, I have a problem. Everytime I do a cycle I get fat build up around the nipples. I know there's a big difference between real gyno and estrogen related fat build up in estrogen receptive areas. I know for sure mine is not gyno, cause it dissapears rather quickly after a cycle (all of it) and I stay pretty lean during a cycle.

So far I've never had the need for anti e's or AI's. Would a low dose 10mg/day nolvadex solve my problem during cycle? Because the bigger my pecs get the uglier that fat (i.e. false gyno) looks.

I have plenty of proviron and nolvadex on hand. Should I start with just the nolva (as it works immediately) or combine the 2?

I'm on test e 500mg/week shooting twice
    in week 3
    98kg btw. And any help very much appreciated!!
    Last edited by snowfox; 12-11-2005 at 04:27 PM.

Use 20mg ED of Nolva throughout your cycle and you should be fine....add either some letro or l-dex with that and you won't get hardly any water retention.

I don't really bloat either, no high bp...just the fat and I eat very clean.

If its estrogen build up in your pecs the both the nolva and proviron would help. You say it isnt gyno?

Letro can reduce the estrogen in your system by about 96%, liquidex can reduce it by about 85%. You prob want to take the l-dex, because your body needs some estrogen to keep up your immune system.

I only have proviron and nolvadex . Nolva should work fine?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i would start with 25mg of proviron ed. if problem persists i would throw in 20mg of nolvadex .

yes. I get by fine on 10mg ED, but most ppl take 20. And you can increase it if 20 isnt enough. 10-20 ED is used as prevention from the start of the cycle, if you already have a problem you should run it at 80-100mg ED for a week or two, then go back down to 10-20mg ED.

It's not a very big problem as it goes away after pct, but nobody want's to walk around with big pecs and small bitch tits as bigger pecs accentuates the those ugly MTF!

I guess I'll start off with the nolva as it's very easy on the lipids and almost no side effects

Thread Information