xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member

Ok Almost Finalized...help Help Help

I pretty much decided what i want my 1st cycle to be...Im just weighing out a few different instances and options, if you will. So if you guys can throw some input my way ide appreciate it.

1-12 - enanthate 250 E3D ( this is definite, and pretty obvious)

but what i was thinking was, depending on how i react of course, making it

8-12 - enanthate 300 E3D
    8-12 - tren 50 ED

.....i know that the tren will definitely boost the cycle, and from what ive heard , its best 2 shoot tren ED. Im kinda hesitant about the ED injections.....would it be much different if i did say about 100mg of tren along with the TEST for the last 4 weeks....? and of course keep in mind that the addition is in the best case scenario.....if i like what im seeeing up until that point, and i feel i can take on more im thinking about it....for the 8-12 besides tren what else would be beneficial to get me that extra boost 2 drop the LBs. I appreciate it guys ahead of time, just kind of throwing some thoughts around , need some advice

Diet includes 250 mg of protein, 6-8 tsps flax, and some complex carbs ....EVERYDAY.....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are yout stats and age ? I guess you mean 250g or protein as well. 250 mg wont feed a baby for 30 mins

Leave the tren out bro. Just Test for the first cycle
    Last edited by Kale; 02-04-2006 at 03:39 AM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    bro leave the tren out the first time round and don't bother upping the dose half way through just keep it constant

ok i agree with keeping it constant....and thats kinda what i was leaning towards like 500 E /week........along with a proper diet (since 250 isnt enough, lets say making it 400 grams pf PROTEIN) along with 4 hours of cardio and 5 hours of lifting a week, should i expect at least to lose 20 solid pounds in the 12 weeks.......?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxJUICExxx
    ok i agree with keeping it constant....and thats kinda what i was leaning towards like 500 E /week........along with a proper diet (since 250 isnt enough, lets say making it 400 grams pf PROTEIN) along with 4 hours of cardio and 5 hours of lifting a week, should i expect at least to lose 20 solid pounds in the 12 weeks.......?
    No, you are more likely to gain 20 solid pounds (of muscle).

ok see but im not looking to gain 20 pounds of muscle ......i wanna apply the test in the direction of weight losss....not bulking

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    ok see but im not looking to gain 20 pounds of muscle ......i wanna apply the test in the direction of weight losss....not bulking
    Is this a joke? ...just asking

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    For your first cycle, all you need is Test Only. There is no need for Tren . Its a very androgenic compound and is for the more experienced user. Not to mention the sides are harder to control and it being very suppressive.

Test Enan or Test Cyp 500mg/wk for 12 weeks should suffice. Run an AI or SERM with the cycle to reduce/prevent any estrogen related side effects.

14 days after last Test E shot, or 16 days after last Test Cyp shot, PCT begins. I use HCG /Nolva/Proviron for my PCT, avoiding Clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    For your first cycle, all you need is Test Only. There is no need for Tren . Its a very androgenic compound and is for the more experienced user. Not to mention the sides are harder to control and it being very suppressive.

Test Enan or Test Cyp 500mg/wk for 12 weeks should suffice. Run an AI or SERM with the cycle to reduce/prevent any estrogen related side effects.

14 days after last Test E shot, or 16 days after last Test Cyp shot, PCT begins. I use HCG/Nolva/Proviron for my PCT, avoiding Clomid.
    Why do you avoid clomid, bad experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    Why do you avoid clomid, bad experiences?
    I cannot chance the vision issues it brings with it, as I'm blind in my right eye. I also dont want the emotional problems users report. Why use a compound that can bring negative effects and avoid it, when you can use others that are more effective and dont have these negative effects?

Nolva will raise serum levels of LH/FSH, thus having an effect on testosterone . Proviron has also been reported to raise both serum levels of LH/FSH effectively. Whilst reducing SHBG levels and masking any sex drive issues that are usually prevalant during PCT. HCG will mimic LH, raising testosterone.

I've had great success with using these 3 during PCT. I bounced back fairly well, also had the bloodwork done to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I cannot chance the vision issues it brings with it, as I'm blind in my right eye. I also dont want the emotional problems users report. Why use a compound that can bring negative effects and avoid it, when you can use others that are more effective and dont have these negative effects?

Nolva will raise serum levels of LH/FSH, thus having an effect on testosterone . Proviron has also been reported to raise both serum levels of LH/FSH effectively. Whilst reducing SHBG levels and masking any sex drive issues that are usually prevalant during PCT. HCG will mimic LH, raising testosterone.

I've had great success with using these 3 during PCT. I bounced back fairly well, also had the bloodwork done to prove it.
    I thought Nolva was even worse on the vision, than clomid...(?) The emotional stuff, YES that sucks big time

Quote Originally Posted by Streitingen
    I thought Nolva was even worse on the vision, than clomid...(?) The emotional stuff, YES that sucks big time
    I've only ever seen one person report vision problems with Nolva. I've run it as high as 60mg/ED with no problems. I have, however, seen more problems associated with Clomids use.

POSH is offline Member
    IMO fat is a great breading ground for muscle. If you want JUST weight loss, don't mess w/ test, etc. I am sure 10-20 lbs. of muscle wont hurt though. Now if you want weight loss AND muscle gain, do test solo, then throw in some clen at the end and some eca stack throughout. I am not sure if we got your stats? I will re-read after I post this, but post your stats if you haven't.

POSH

POSH is offline Member
    OK, I didn't see your stats...please post them. I think you may want to read the steroid profiles more, because I am not sure if you have an "expert" grasp of the drugs you are hoping to take. This is not the way to lose 20lbs. Now you COULD lose 15lb. of fat and gain 20lb. of muscle. Well, I will wait to hear about your stats before I get into it.

POSH

ok ....im 20...about 6ft - 275lb 22-25% bf......I understand that for the 1st cycle test is supposed to be ran solo, and is the best way 2 start.....but what am i gonna do with all that test....im really not concerened with losing muscle mass at this point, i can always buildup later again. I just simply want to lose my weight/burn burn burn all my fat....i need a burning stack...whats 500mg of test every week going 2 do 2 me....?

ok ....im 20...about 6ft - 275lb 22-25% bf......I understand that for the 1st cycle test is supposed to be ran solo, and is the best way 2 start.....but what am i gonna do with all that test....im really not concerened with losing muscle mass at this point, i can always buildup later again. I just simply want to lose my weight/burn burn burn all my fat....i need a burning stack...whats 500mg of test every week going 2 do 2 me....?
    If you wanna burn fat, cardio and proper diet will do the trick. If you're asking for a cutting cycle, come back when your ready for it!

Post some pics, than its easier for us to see what you need...

obviously you dont think i understand that diet and cardio is a must....i get that....but with diet and cardio im gonna be goin at a slow pace, and plateuing often....im ready to start a cycle....i want insights on a proper stack not on a proper daily routine.........i appreciate your concern, but i want to know how i can apply all that extra enanthate 2 my benefit....now again if i lose weight im happy....i know if i lose muscle all my fat is gonna melt away with it, which is kinda what i want.....so what do you think....?

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Holy shit.............20 years old, 275lbs, 6ft, 22-25% bodyfat and natural. BEAST!!!!!!!!! Good to see a big boy same age as me on the board!

Anyways........if you wanna loose weight but dont wanna gain too much muscle then why not go half way and do just 250mgs per week of test enanthate . This way you wont gain too much size but the 250mgs will be enough to maintain muscle mass and help speed up fat loss.

To aid in fat loss use ECA and clen ......do some research on those 2 on how to use em. I wouldnt use tren but you could use some winstrol instead. Diet and cardio will be the most important 2 things in this situation. Judging by your weight you should take in 350g of protein and 300g of carbs a day along with 30 mins of cardio 4-6 times a week. Do it like this.........

Week 1-12 - 250mgs of test e
    Week 7-12 - 50mgs of winstrol EOD/ED

Good luck bro, hope this helps and gives you a few ideas.

pelly789 is offline Member
    i think you shouldnt run test e then if you want to lose muscle and weight

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Holy shit.............20 years old, 275lbs, 6ft, 22-25% bodyfat and natural. BEAST!!!!!!!!! Good to see a big boy same age as me on the board!

Anyways........if you wanna loose weight but dont wanna gain too much muscle then why not go half way and do just 250mgs per week of test enanthate . This way you wont gain too much size but the 250mgs will be enough to maintain muscle mass and help speed up fat loss.

To aid in fat loss use ECA and clen......do some research on those 2 on how to use em. I wouldnt use tren but you could use some winstrol instead. Diet and cardio will be the most important 2 things in this situation. Judging by your weight you should take in 350g of protein and 300g of carbs a day along with 30 mins of cardio 4-6 times a week. Do it like this.........

word on the bold ones... good luck anyway!

POSH is offline Member
    Ok listen xxxjuicexxx, At your size forget about running test or doing winny, or anything like that! It is also a pointless idea to run test at 250mg., because that is only slightly higher than your natural test making abilities. And winny isn't some crazy fat loss drug. If you are caught up in the "magic" of anabolics and you MUST do something that you can't buy from GNC, then take some clen or something.

My 2 main points -

1. You do not need steroids to reach your goal, nor would they help you if you did use them.

2. Even if you DID need steroids, you do not know enough about how to run a cycle to start one safely.

You are asking question to the board, but I only see you responsive to the answers you like.

Get some clen or eca stack and you will shed off the lbs.

POSH

POSH is offline Member
    ....i know if i lose muscle all my fat is gonna melt away with it, which is kinda what i want.....so what do you think....?

if i was at 10-12 BF i would be about 235 pounds....i have 10% of bodyfat which equals about 50 pounds......all i need 2 do is drop a maximum of 50 lbs and i will be straight......i can try adipex or ephedra, and i know that with a proper workout and diet i will drop the pounds....but i have already lost an ample amopunt of weight in the past 6 months, and my body has seriously transformed alot....my main concern is my stomach area....i have alot of lose fat in the front and sides (which before they werent lose, they were just a big ring of solid fat around my stomach) i know that if i have a proper stack, in 3 months i will drop everything...theres no possible way that there is nothing out there for me.....my diet and training is on check, i jsut want to know, to get me over the hump, at least to drop say 20 pounds for now, what can i do....i can definitely do test at low dosages, but in all honesty i dont think 250 a week is gonna do anything 2 me. And 500 just doesnt seem right...why produce all that test if im not planing on gaining muscle....IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT LOSING MUSCLE ALONG WITH FAT....I JUST WANNA SHED SOME WEIGHT........AND I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE THE ADVICE 2 TRY 2 AVOID ANY TYPE OF ROIDS, BUT I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD TAKE, NOT ON WHAT I SHOULD DO ABOUT MY SITUATION....THANX

AND BTW IVE DONE CLEN BEFORE ON A PYRAMID CYCLE

1-1ST DAY
    2-2ND DAY
    AND SO ON TIL 7TH DAY AND THE REVERSE...2 WEEKS ON ONE WEEK OFF.....

ON THE LOW DOSAGES I REALLY DIDNT FEEL ANYTHING....AND THE HIGH DOSAGES MADE MY HEART BEAT FAST....I TOOK SOME MEXICAN SHIT THOUGH IT WASNT GOOD QUALITY.....IF I CAN I WOULD LIKE 2 AVOID ANY TYPE OF CLEN, BUT AGAIN IF I KNOW ILL ACHIEVE RESULTS IM NOT OPPOSED 2 IT
    Last edited by xxxJUICExxx; 02-05-2006 at 04:16 AM.

POSH is offline Member
    if i was at 10-12 BF i would be about 235 pounds....i have 10% of bodyfat which equals about 50 pounds......all i need 2 do is drop a maximum of 50 lbs and i will be straight......i can try adipex or ephedra, and i know that with a proper workout and diet i will drop the pounds....but i have already lost an ample amopunt of weight in the past 6 months, and my body has seriously transformed alot....my main concern is my stomach area....i have alot of lose fat in the front and sides (which before they werent lose, they were just a big ring of solid fat around my stomach) i know that if i have a proper stack, in 3 months i will drop everything...theres no possible way that there is nothing out there for me.....my diet and training is on check, i jsut want to know, to get me over the hump, at least to drop say 20 pounds for now, what can i do....i can definitely do test at low dosages, but in all honesty i dont think 250 a week is gonna do anything 2 me. And 500 just doesnt seem right...why produce all that test if im not planing on gaining muscle....IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT LOSING MUSCLE ALONG WITH FAT....I JUST WANNA SHED SOME WEIGHT........AND I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE THE ADVICE 2 TRY 2 AVOID ANY TYPE OF ROIDS, BUT I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD TAKE, NOT ON WHAT I SHOULD DO ABOUT MY SITUATION....THANX

IN RED:
    By proper stack, do you mean steroid stack? OH MY GOD! Seriously, what don't you understand? I will tell you what you don't understand.........HOW STEROIDS WORK!

You said you know that ephedra will take off the weight....So TAKE IT!
    You are not magically going to drop weight by doing a "steroid stack". Seriously, are you reading the above posts or just scanning them? I am truely AMAZED at your responses, or lack of response.

Please believe me when I say that I am not trying to be a dick....I would not take time out of my day after I get home from work to sit down and highlight stuff in different colors, bold, etc. if I didn't give a f*ck!

IN BLUE: There is no magic # of test dosage that will be way too high or low, at least in those figures. Somehow you are under the impression that there is some super weight-loss, non-side effect, safe # in there that will solve all your problems. There isn't. When you are ready for steroids, most people start around 500mg. per week.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY, "why produce all that test if I am not planning on gaining any muscle"......I have no clue what you are talking about, please explain.

It is very obvious that you know very very little about steroids and that you haven't done much searching at all to learn on this site. If you did, you would know what the basic recommended beginner cycle is. You keep asking, "What should I take" and people are telling you to take fat burning supplement and not steroids. Now lots of these people know a LOT about steroids. And basically you just respond with, "Thats great, but really what steroids should I take". I can see many, many steroid related problems coming your way if your attitude stays like it is.
    You need to STFU, READ, AND LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU. If you don't care and you think you know better, than just go to the main board, look under novice cycles (although you would probably jump to "expert") and do what it says. If you are going to post a thread asking for advice, then adhear to it. And if you don't like the advice, simply ask for an explanation, and in time, you will understand and agree.

POSH

Rhino54 is offline New Member
    Yo XXX,

Listen to Posh, the guy knows his shit and he is right on the money. You don't need to take roids to get the results your looking for. What you should do is get down to your goal naturaly and then, maybe think of running a cutting cycle to dial everything in. But you should do a lot more research and ask a lot more questions bro..."The more you know"

ok habout ADIPEX....ive been recommended adipex before.....i was wondering if you guys have heard of any types of combinations that will maximize results.....maybe a low dosage of enanthate along with ADIPEX.....i dont know......what do u guys think....?

AND BTW IVE DONE CLEN BEFORE ON A PYRAMID CYCLE

1-1ST DAY
    2-2ND DAY
    AND SO ON TIL 7TH DAY AND THE REVERSE...2 WEEKS ON ONE WEEK OFF.....

ON THE LOW DOSAGES I REALLY DIDNT FEEL ANYTHING....AND THE HIGH DOSAGES MADE MY HEART BEAT FAST....I TOOK SOME MEXICAN SHIT THOUGH IT WASNT GOOD QUALITY.....IF I CAN I WOULD LIKE 2 AVOID ANY TYPE OF CLEN, BUT AGAIN IF I KNOW ILL ACHIEVE RESULTS IM NOT OPPOSED 2 IT
    If your diet has been in check for the last 6 months, then good for you. KEEP IT THAT WAY FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS!!! until your saticified with the result. If you still hasn't got the rest of the fat off, do a lipo! AAS is not the answer! Please do not PM me with shit, I explain and write whatever I want (not breaking the rules) on this board.
    Please listen to POSH's advices also...

ok habout ADIPEX....ive been recommended adipex before.....i was wondering if you guys have heard of any types of combinations that will maximize results.....maybe a low dosage of enanthate along with ADIPEX.....i dont know......what do u guys think....?
    word

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth

To aid in fat loss use ECA and clen ......do some research on those 2 on how to use em. I wouldnt use tren but you could use some winstrol instead. Diet and cardio will be the most important 2 things in this situation. Judging by your weight you should take in 350g of protein and 300g of carbs a day along with 30 mins of cardio 4-6 times a week. Do it like this.........

This was the thread I made yesterday. You keep saying you dont want all that test in your system (500mgs a week) but your then saying that 250mgs isnt enough.

We are trying to help you here bro but I dont know what else to say. Thr guys are right............there is no miracle drug. The 'secrets' for fat loss are as follows.............

1. ALOT OF HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. A sensible, clean diet 500-1000 calories below your maintenance calorie weight (1000 being the extreme).
    3. Moderate intensity cardio performed 4-6 times a week at 30-40 minutes.
    4. Use of fat loss aids such as ECA and clen
    5. And finally a little bit of test to MAINTAIN your muscle while you LOOSE your bodyfat. Test will speed up your metabolism by around 10% and maintain your muscle.................the other 4 above are what are going to make you LOOSE bodyfat.

To be fair if your worried that 500mgs of test is too high then I suggest you stay away from all AAS. 500mgs of test is quite a LOW DOSE. Please take this advice. I have posted more or less the same thing twice so I can make it a bit clearly on how you loose BODYFAT. Take this advice and good luck!

Thread Information