onehundredk is offline Member

thinkin of mixin dbol in my deca/t4 cycle.

sorry, dumb comp made me duplicate this
    Last edited by onehundredk; 12-14-2005 at 09:55 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    i know dbol is a bulker that holds alot of water. Im lookin at gaining ALOT of mass. deca300, test400. Im thinkin this would be good, and need your help on if its sounds good. Also, would dbol added be worth it, or would it not even give me that much/be pointless?

wk2-18-25mg eod nolvadex

wk1-t4
    wk2-4-deca /t4
    wk4-8-deca/dbol/t4
    wk9-10-deca/t4

wk11-16- winstrol 50mg ed
    wk11-18-test prop, mon, wed, fri

wk20-21-100mg ed clomid
    22-23-50mg ed clomid
    that cycle does not look good at all. some stats and cycle experience would help us help you but you might want to look at something like this:
    week 1 to 4 35/40mg d-bol/day
    week 1 to 12 500mg test
    week 1 to 10 400mg deca
    start pct 2 weeks after last shot of test, and use nolva and b-6 through the cycle.
    if you are after bulk, there is no real use for winny.
    my self, I prefer prop, but any test will do for the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    that cycle does not look good at all. some stats and cycle experience would help us help you but you might want to look at something like this:
    week 1 to 4 35/40mg d-bol/day
    week 1 to 12 500mg test
    week 1 to 10 400mg deca
    start pct 2 weeks after last shot of test, and use nolva and b-6 through the cycle.
    if you are after bulk, there is no real use for winny.
    my self, I prefer prop, but any test will do for the cycle

well the winstrol after the bulkers to clean up...would dbol bulk me up more than just deca/test. or should i not even bother puttin in dbol

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Run the nolv every day?..why eod?...Deca and d-bol ****s you up on sides..worst cycle I ever did..

Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    Run the nolv every day?..why eod?...Deca and d-bol ****s you up on sides..worst cycle I ever did..
    nolva eod, i havent had problems, ive done this through all my cycles and always have been fine. some say ed, but eod works for me; genetics maybes. k i havent just heard this from you. the deca /dbol is bad. so im just gonna stick to the deca300mgweekly/test400weeklymg...im already getting great gains, but im trying to figure out how much mass im going to lose. anyways, while on the topic.. would prop eod 100mg, with winni 50mg ed good for a clean up after this bulker?

you use nolva every day to keep bloat down ( debatable ) and to help prevent gyno from the test. b-6 will help prevent gyno caused by deca . ( 2 different types. do a search)
    winny really needs to be used with test not alone, so you could continue test for 4 or 5 weeks to go with the winny. but like I said before if this is a bulker I would not use winny. do your bulking/pct then cut. you cant do both at the same time

nolva eod, i havent had problems, ive done this through all my cycles and always have been fine. some say ed, but eod works for me; genetics maybes. k i havent just heard this from you. the deca/dbol is bad. so im just gonna stick to the deca300mgweekly/test400weeklymg...im already getting great gains, but im trying to figure out how much mass im going to lose. anyways, while on the topic.. would prop eod 100mg, with winni 50mg ed good for a clean up after this bulker?
    d-bol for the first 4 weeks if fine. many people my self included do this to get results while the test/deca kick in.

you use nolva every day to keep bloat down ( debatable ) and to help prevent gyno from the test. b-6 will help prevent gyno caused by deca . ( 2 different types. do a search)
    winny really needs to be used with test not alone, so you could continue test for 4 or 5 weeks to go with the winny. but like I said before if this is a bulker I would not use winny. do your bulking/pct then cut. you cant do both at the same time
    ya my bad. your right. id have to rest before i could cut up. how long would you suggest to wait after pct to cut...4 weeks?

ya my bad. your right. id have to rest before i could cut up. how long would you suggest to wait after pct to cut...4 weeks?
    4 weeks after pct should do it

4 weeks after pct should do it

cool, thanks for the help, im almost on week 4 of the deca /test. so i guess i didnt plan the dbol in my cycle at the right time, but im thinkin in march-april when i cycle again, ill do the dbol in the first 4 weeks of deca/test and insted of deca 10 weeks, test 12 weeks, ill do deca 12 weeks and test 14 weeks. thanks again..

good luck bro. keep working hard

Thread Information