Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    either way the water and bloat will go away with the compounds your running (specially with masteron and tren a)

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-15-2005 at 05:29 PM.

as soon as you come off of the test E, your bloats gonna go away. everytime i quit taking test, and switch to prop, my water just dissapears and all my gains transform into solid gains. and i get a lot more lean.

yah the GH is definately robbing you...you can probably go buy two more cycles at least with the money from that

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Sure is, You tried it? I've ran arimidex and nolva before with good success. I liked them, but want to try aromasin . Most people I talk to say it is superior to the others.

The only thing really costing me anything at all is the GH and IGF. Everything else will not cost more than 3-500$.
    Never tried aromasin before but will definitely next time around. Are you using pharm grade or research chem aromasin?

Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-15-2005 at 05:30 PM.

Pharm grade I believe.
    wow thats gonna be pretty pricey!

there was a research chemist on here in a thread. he said he had a site for cheap aromasin that was liquid for research. it was site for research purposes only, and did not sell steroid nor condone them. he said to pm him for the site, and the thread wasnt deleted i believe.

Last edited by IBdmfkr; 12-15-2005 at 05:30 PM.

Lets get over the price of the cycle(it won't be as much as you would think) and try to critique what's at hand

oh i see. Your going to purchase aromasin powder and make it yourself. What i meant by pharm grade was actual pharmaceutical grade aromasin tabs. that would be insane to run throughout cycle!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Idb...your a good friend.I'll discuss this on MSN with you.As you can certainly see why I don't want to engage in this thread.

~Pinnacle~

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    sup BD,
    what id recommend is doing the first cycle, but, id switch the tbol w/ drol for 4wks. also, id start the tren later on so you aren't running it for 20wks, maybe 12 or so. i wouldn't be scared of a 20wkr, it looks great too me. your gonna get shredded bro! nice!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    #1 – 20wk
    1-6 TBOL 50mg/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 800-1000mg/wk
    1-20 TrenA 75-100mg/day
    14-20 Masteron 400mg/wk
    14-20 Test Prop 100mg/day
    17-20 IGF 80mcg/day
    GH 6IU w/slin on and off w/T3 at 12.5-25mcg/day
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT

BD I would definitely run this one!!!

We're the same age so we can relate on a few things. With my experience when you hit that 12 week mark or so gains might start to halt a bit. So what you did with adding the Masteron is great!!! Plus by adding the Prop you can filter out that longer ester and now work with a shorter one. I particualrly like this cycle b/c you switched up compounds at the right times. NICE!!

The only thing I would do is not run the Tren all the way through. I would introduce it at week 10 oe 12 when you drop the Test E and run it for 8-10 weeks. Now PLEASE keep in mind that comment is strictly off personal experience. I have ran Tren a few times and get the worst sides. Depending on your reaction you may agree or not. I just dont like having a substance that harsh in my body for a prolonged amount of time.

Plus this cylce is 4 weeks longer then the other mentioned. You'll get a nice 2 more weeks with the Masteron and Prop.

The more and more I look at this cycle the more I think I"m going to borrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Idb...your a good friend.I'll discuss this on MSN with you.As you can certainly see why I don't want to engage in this thread.

~Pinnacle~
    Yes this thread got out of hand as of last night, people whore the sht outta it. I want real advice, and real opinions from REAL experiences. I might start another thread in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    BD I would definitely run this one!!!

We're the same age so we can relate on a few things. With my experience when you hit that 12 week mark or so gains might start to halt a bit. So what you did with adding the Masteron is great!!! Plus by adding the Prop you can filter out that longer ester and now work with a shorter one. I particualrly like this cycle b/c you switched up compounds at the right times. NICE!!

The only thing I would do is not run the Tren all the way through. I would introduce it at week 10 oe 12 when you drop the Test E and run it for 8-10 weeks. Now PLEASE keep in mind that comment is strictly off personal experience. I have ran Tren a few times and get the worst sides. Depending on your reaction you may agree or not. I just dont like having a substance that harsh in my body for a prolonged amount of time.

Plus this cylce is 4 weeks longer then the other mentioned. You'll get a nice 2 more weeks with the Masteron and Prop.

The more and more I look at this cycle the more I think I"m going to borrow it
    Yes it is hard to hold back, thanks for the comments I know you speak from experience and don't just repeat what you have read or heard like too many others. I still need to read you PM, lemme take a look.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    [QUOTE=IBdmfkrI know you speak from experience and don't just repeat what you have read or heard like too many others. [/QUOTE]

This is the way I try to do things. I love personal feeback from others because it shows what did happen not what should happen. Always better to get solid info from people who know their $hit and have been around. That's why I highly respect the opinions of some of these older bro's that have been doing this for as long as we've been alive. They know the true definition of Trial and Error..............

No doubt, I'll start another thread in a couple weeks before I take the plunge, hopefully I can get those people on my thread to answer and give advice. As you can see Pinn won't even be part of this jibberish.

:This thread is closed:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information