AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Question Increase vascularity with EQ right ???? Can I mix Eq & Test?

Hey bro's!

I've read many things stating that EQ will increase vascularity and was wondering if any of you can verify this? Also, what is the 200mg/ml of EQ (Ttokyo) selling for these days? I've been reading a lot of research done by people and have yet to find an article on which AS you can mix in the same darts. (i am aware that oil-base can be with oil-based, but i sure could use a list of the oil-based and water-based roids) Can EQ and Test Enanathate be mixed in the same dart? And is it okay to pump 4cc's into the glute per week? I would like to avoid the soreness if possible......lol. Also what is a good amount of novaldex to have on hand? (20-20mg tablets, 40-20mg tablets, etc.) If symptoms occur of gyno what is the recommeneded dosage of novaldex? I know its a lot of questions, but i would rather have person whose used tell me their share than some guy who is merely giving facts from a book without trying it out himself! lol...call me crazy! EVERYONE has been helpful! You guys FUCKING ROCK!

Thanks for the time spent reading this.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    First, yes you can mix them.

If you have 200 mg eq and 200 mg test then, put 1cc of each in a dart and inject twice a week (200mg of each on Sun and Wed). This will keep your blood levels constant. Run the cycle 10 weeks.

400 mg test a week for 10 weeks
    400 mg eq a week for 10 weeks

Hopefully, you won't need novladex but 75 of em (20mg's) should be more than enough. You have to consider the situation that you show signs of gyno week 2 and have to run 20mg ed until the end of the cycle. Their cheap and you could always save the leftovers for next cycle.

Don't forget your clomid!

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Price depends on the area bro. Gear is super expensive up here in the north east.

Rather then using nolvadex , why dont you just run l-dex the entire way through the cycle. It will keep water retention down as well as prevent gyno.

dq

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Douglas Quade
    Rather then using nolvadex , why dont you just run l-dex the entire way through the cycle. It will keep water retention down as well as prevent gyno.

dq
    I second that. L-dex works better than nolva...imo

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, eq helps you get vascular. I think you will be more than happy with the vascularity. The first time I used it I was shocked at how much it did help.

Both test-e and eq are oil base. Yes, you can mix them. Mixing oil and water doesn't really hurt you that is a fallacy. Most people don't do it though. I have a couple times.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Bump...anyone else get a good vascularity gain from EQ??? Also, what does Liqudex run and how much is needed for a 10 week cycle ?

Thanks Brothers!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    all i hear is vascularity with eq, i plan on using it with fina, winny, clen , t3, and maybe some enant or prop if i can get ahold of them, good luck

dj

Thread Information