Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If you had ever taken a govt class you would think differently. They cant search your car for no reason NOR your house. Think Im wrong? Check the law...now whos a dumb****?
    I agree, when I lived in Texas I was pulled over for speeding. The cop asked did I know why I was pulled over, I said yes I looked down and realized I was speeding. He looks around my car in the windows. Then asks can I search your car. I was not hiding a thing, but damned if I would let him do that so I said why would you want to do that. He said do you have anything to hide. I said no but you still do not have my permission to search. He made me get out of the car and pointed in my face and said next time I ask and you say no I will empound your car and get a warrant. I said is the 4th amendment non-existant around here. He looked baffled so I told him it was illegal search and seizure, he probably wouldnt loose his job as most cops dont but I will bloody the towns nose with a lawsuit. He let me go without even a speeding ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    One of two things

A. Story is complete B.S.
    B. The guy is a complete Idiot

I'll go with "C" All of the above.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donmega
    GOD Thank You

Amen brother, preach on.
    And its funny the person who chimes in like this lives near me, so I dunno maybe its just detroit cops that are extremely corrupt.

Tell the rest of you what, next time your near detroit and if ur white why dont u take a drive through the city, just right down some neighborhood streets. better hope you DONT see any cops, cause if ur white ur in for a world of shit, and when they have you spread eagle on the ground with your car looking like a tornado just hit it then you speak of warrants and probable cause as they just stroll away.
    I've never ever had problem goin through detroit or it's sub burbs as a white person.... in fact i think i've been let off because i was white.. as long as you're not some dirt ball who looks like a crack head or something i know many people who have been let off. you can blow a ****ing red light downtown and get away with it by telling the officer someone was approaching your car and you didn't feel safe.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I'll go with "C" All of the above.
    LOL

The guy did what he felt was right for his situation, and at least for now it looks like he made a good decision.

Personally, even if you find gear in my crib...with my prints all over it...it's not mine!
    DEA: Who's is it then?
    Me: Got me.
    DEA: Where'd it come from?
    Me: Must have been left by the last owner, like the Raid under the vanity, and the Eposom Salt in the cabinet.
    DEA: You're taking a ride.
    ME: Let me get my coat, and will I be back in time for work tomorrow, if not let me call in now and use some vacation time.
    Last edited by GoldieTheMack; 12-20-2005 at 01:29 PM. Reason: err

Pinum is offline Associate Member

It won't be over...Sorry

They now have a confession of a crime, and probable cause to obtain warrants. That equals you becoming a source for their investigation. They will most likely get your cooperation because they will try to impliment your friend, girl friend, and owner of the property. You must remember they do not have to tell the truth to you (EVER). They will make threats like no tomorrow and you should be saving for an attorney. You should speak with one now to understand what can happen. Also, if they were not interested in the larger source they would have tried to arrest you on something especially with the acknowledgement you gave them. I hope they do not need your help too much because it will get worse for you. Ignorants would have been the best thing possible. It takes alot of time to research this stuff, plenty of time for you to clean up. Always be polite and ask them to leave your premise if they refuse get on the phone with your attorney and have him ask. You have not signed a confession so it is a verbal statement at this point. From this point on keep quite and speak only through your attorney. Let them know you have spoken with one and this will help protect your rights a bit.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinum
    They now have a confession of a crime, and probable cause to obtain warrants. That equals you becoming a source for their investigation. They will most likely get your cooperation because they will try to impliment your friend, girl friend, and owner of the property. You must remember they do not have to tell the truth to you (EVER). They will make threats like no tomorrow and you should be saving for an attorney. You should speak with one now to understand what can happen. Also, if they were not interested in the larger source they would have tried to arrest you on something especially with the acknowledgement you gave them. I hope they do not need your help too much because it will get worse for you. Ignorants would have been the best thing possible. It takes alot of time to research this stuff, plenty of time for you to clean up. Always be polite and ask them to leave your premise if they refuse get on the phone with your attorney and have him ask. You have not signed a confession so it is a verbal statement at this point. From this point on keep quite and speak only through your attorney. Let them know you have spoken with one and this will help protect your rights a bit.

For it to be a crime they would have to catch him with something..I can walk up to a cop and say last year I smoked crack and theres nothing he can do about it...

msu16366 is offline Member
    For it to be a crime they would have to catch him with something..I can walk up to a cop and say last year I smoked crack and theres nothing he can do about it...

Lay off the crack bro while your are training, it will keep you up all night and surpress your appetite.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    whats the cops name and number

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crane
    should've played dumb. but i guess your not playing
    j/k

stuff gone nobody gets in trouble
    should told them to jerk off
    you are exactly right

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I agree, when I lived in Texas I was pulled over for speeding. The cop asked did I know why I was pulled over, I said yes I looked down and realized I was speeding. He looks around my car in the windows. Then asks can I search your car. I was not hiding a thing, but damned if I would let him do that so I said why would you want to do that. He said do you have anything to hide. I said no but you still do not have my permission to search. He made me get out of the car and pointed in my face and said next time I ask and you say no I will empound your car and get a warrant. I said is the 4th amendment non-existant around here. He looked baffled so I told him it was illegal search and seizure, he probably wouldnt loose his job as most cops dont but I will bloody the towns nose with a lawsuit. He let me go without even a speeding ticket.
    just like i said before you would be surprised what happens when you stand up for your rights without being a smart or dumb ass

Drew83 is offline New Member
    i rarely post on these boards, but i read quite often...and i must say i am extremely disappointed in everyone's reaction towards this guy...sometimes, working with the law is the best option, you would be surprised at where cooperation gets you...denying to answer questions and resisting authority only makes you look guilty and suspicious, and if they do pin something on you with resistance at hand they will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law...in terms of violation of rights, it is obvious no one here has a legal education, or surely they would understand what rights you have as a citizen, and how to use them...im done babbling i could go on for pages but i will say this: don't act like you know the law and how it works if you don't have a legal education- this "tough guy" attitude that most of you portrayed would get you into way more trouble then this guy will end up in, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew83
    i rarely post on these boards, but i read quite often...and i must say i am extremely disappointed in everyone's reaction towards this guy...sometimes, working with the law is the best option, you would be surprised at where cooperation gets you...denying to answer questions and resisting authority only makes you look guilty and suspicious, and if they do pin something on you with resistance at hand they will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law...in terms of violation of rights, it is obvious no one here has a legal education, or surely they would understand what rights you have as a citizen, and how to use them...im done babbling i could go on for pages but i will say this: don't act like you know the law and how it works if you don't have a legal education- this "tough guy" attitude that most of you portrayed would get you into way more trouble then this guy will end up in, period.
    I would have to say that its obvious you have no street smarts and you probably should stick to law school and leave the dark side to others..and I am glad you are not a friend of mine,I would hate to have you roll on me because you want to cooperate..you really sound smart!!!

Drew83 is offline New Member
    first of all, i am obviously not the one in lack of street smarts (and neither are you) because we didnt get caught...anyone who leaves a paper trail is asking to get caught...second, no where did i say volunteer information, i said answer the questions and cooperate..you can only deny so far, once you are caught it is better to cooperate...thirdly, i consider this board an opportunity to improve physically as well as mentally; i do not see it as "the dark side..." anyone who refers to it as such obviously has more to hide then a few bottles of test

first of all, i am obviously not the one in lack of street smarts (and neither are you) because we didnt get caught...anyone who leaves a paper trail is asking to get caught...second, no where did i say volunteer information, i said answer the questions and cooperate..you can only deny so far, once you are caught it is better to cooperate...thirdly, i consider this board an opportunity to improve physically as well as mentally; i do not see it as "the dark side..." anyone who refers to it as such obviously has more to hide then a few bottles of test
    OK bro,so I jumped the gun a bit,sorry. I have been around and Its just common sense that if you have no eye witness and no evidence (the juice was gone)and no finger prints,I would think that you could only give them more ammo by talking at all.OK, they did trace it to him by him not coving his tracks but I think he can only make it worse by talking.

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    Buddy how do you figure your source must have snitched on you. Even if someone did snitch why the HELL would your own source rat YOU out (doesnt make sense if u ask me kinda counterproductive)

Damn dude I cant believe people still snitch.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Ive been arrested before and I know now that the first thing I would say if someone was questioning me was you need to talk to my lawyer. Cops are good at getting stuff out of people cause they like to play down the situation like nothing is wrong. Pretty much you admitted everything you did wrong to them so if they want to now they can arrest you for multiple things. So pretty much they got you by the nuts. Also never rat a source out cause now 100 other brothers on boards like this might get a visit cause of you.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

First there is always a paper trail of some sorts and second if they have enough to arrest you they dont ask you questions they tackle you... As we speak they are trying to figure out what info he might be good for or what they can charge him with and if its worth their time.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    It has been over 10 days since the start of this thread,where are the pictures of that dea agents card?

Twostones

He must of inadvertantly washed it with the laundry. Hate when that happens. I'm usually much more careful with all of my DEA cards.

SMALLbaby is offline New Member
    from a lawyers point of view, you did the dumbest thing.
    1. you were INSIDE your house(which mean he CANNOT ask for your ID, only if you are on the streets)
    2. touching ANY part of your home without warrent is illegal(you mentioned he put his foot at the door)
    3. letting them in WITHOUT warrent... i mean how dumb is that?
    dont mean to flame but you could have done million stuff,but i think you froze because they suprised you quite a bit.

CHANGELING is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basskiller
    whats the cops name and number
    I second that! YOu got his card right?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Lay off the crack bro while your are training, it will keep you up all night and surpress your appetite.

Are you really that dumb?

bs54 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STONES2
    It has been over 10 days since the start of this thread,where are the pictures of that dea agents card?

Twostones
    Do you really think that's a good idea?

That would just give them a solid link to more incriminating evidence against this guy or his friend. Granted, he's already incriminated himself at this point, but I'm sure this thread contains more details than he disclosed in that little visit/interrogation. I don't know. It may already contain enough details to be identifying already, but posting that card with the agents name on it wouldn't be helping things. LE monitors these boards, as I'm sure you're aware, and I doubt that the agent in question would respond favorably to having his identity spot-lighted like that by the enemy. It could just make things worse for this guy and possibly others.

What would it prove anyway? How would you know if it was legit or not? It can't be that hard to find a picture of a real DEA b. card on the net somewhere. And even if it were, as a graphic designer I could probably find all the elements needed and piece together a believable fake within an hour or two at most.

Posting it just doesn't seem like a good idea or even necessary to me.
    Last edited by bs54; 12-27-2005 at 08:48 PM.

people like this make sick. im sorry you do not know enuf to defend ur own rights. you get what u deserve

Quote Originally Posted by bs54
    Do you really think that's a good idea?

That would just give them a solid link to more incriminating evidence against this guy or his friend. Granted, he's already incriminated himself at this point, but I'm sure this thread contains more details than he disclosed in that little visit/interrogation. I don't know. It may already contain enough details to be identifying already, but posting that card with the agents name on it wouldn't be helping things. LE monitors these boards, as I'm sure you're aware, and I doubt that the agent in question would respond favorably to having his identity spot-lighted like that by the enemy. It could just make things worse for this guy and possibly others.

What would it prove anyway? How would you know if it was legit or not? It can't be that hard to find a picture of a real DEA b. card on the net somewhere. And even if it were, as a graphic designer I could probably find all the elements needed and piece together a believable fake within an hour or two at most.

Posting it just doesn't seem like a good idea or even necessary to me.

Welcome new bro:

From what you wrote sounds as if you gave it some thought, I do not think it is possible to incriminate himself any further , he has already admitted to every question the asked and gave names of his supplier and girl friend.

About the card he was the one that had suggested to post it, edited would be of course the best thinking here if he did want to protect his idenity.

Twostones

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Am I the only one who thinks that this thread is b.s. ?

bedrock is offline Junior Member
    This whole thing is bullshit

MMA
    MMA is offline VET

Once they found the person they where looking for lived 4 hrs away they asked for my ID. By law they can do this as can any law enforcement agent.
    i'm just getting here so this has probably already been covered. where the hell are you getting this from!!??? yeah, they can ask, but you're not obligated to give it to them. ever hear of "the right to remain silent"? it's your friend. "i'm sorry, but my dad made me promise to never to talk to the police without talking to the family attorney first".

So I ask if they can come back tomorrow with a lil laugh "just go get your ID" I was told.
    So I try to close my door but the officer has his foot firmly planted in the door. Im thinking **** it, Im not getting "assaulting and officer" for prying the door shut.

good call, but just DON'T let them in your house. just keep standing there, politely insisting that you won't talk without a lawyer. believe me, it means more to you than it does to them, and they'll quit before you do.

Of course they come right in, no warrant, at least not for me. Start searching around, snooping in stuff but no real tear the place apart type raid shit.
    Just opening things and such.

because YOU let them. maybe it gets suppressed, but maybe to judge considers your actions consent. why give them the opening?

Officer beats around the bush and see's all my supplments and comes to the conclusion it was for me. he comments on my small size and asks why. I told him "Well picture me about 25 lbs lighter. I only wanted to pack on a few pounds and did 1 cycle".
    I had no problem fessing up as a 1 time user. The persons name they where looking for is real and im not letting them go down for my stupidity, not to mention my signature is on the packages which I did on purpose in case of this.

NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING! give your friend permission to rat you out if you want, to protect himself, but thats still just his word against yours (in other words, probably not enough for a conviction - which a confession certainly is)

I only ordered a couple bottles of test and deca , so if you think they dont go for small fish or you get a "seizure letter" first your sadly mistaken.

Oh and did I mention AND THIS IS IMPORTANT I ordered my stuff quite some time ago, already recieved and used it. Yep they dont always show up disguised as postal service.

the full "controlled delivery" is a lot of manpower. they may just have a squad knocking on doors all day, looking for a "weak sister" that will rat on everyone else, even without any real leverage against himself. they did.

There finished searching, find nuthing. Main DEA guy asks "got any more stuff or any more on the way"
    I say "Yeah I got about half a bottle", he asks "can you get it" I say "Its @ my gf's house".

hey hero, you just gave the probable cause for a warrant to search your girlfriends house and arrest her for Posession and Conspiracy, you gutless, spineless rat.

He then proceeds to tell me how there trying to bust the big fish which sounds about right to me, Im obviously not ordering from them any more and they must know who I got it from since they got my ****in name from somewhere. So I tell them the website name (Im not a rat

but you are, you coward rat piece of shit

but you rat me out I rat you out)

it's amazing how every rat finds some justification, no matter how many thin, to justify ratting out everyone they know, for no real reason at all. how do you know he ratted you? if he was already ratting for them, they probably wouldn't be hunting him.

I also tell them I have some stuff on the way if there interested but its only acne meds.

So it all ends with me giving them my cell number and told I will be contacted next week. I ask when, The other guy says after the first, other guy says next week sometime, maybe monday. Real sketchy shit ??? So I agree. i just wanted them gone.

coward. when they have the goods on some good bro, they will probably ask you to testify against him. if you waffle, they will threaten a prosecution of you based on your confession, and you'll fold like a cheap suit, you rat maggot piece of shit coward.

I got a card with one of the guys name on it. I have no ****in clue where this is heading, ill keep you guys updated though since everything I have read about this kind of stuff on these forums is stories,Ideas, speculation, etc... nuthing first hand.

Just sucks I have to be the first hand experience guy but I could be in jail right now. So it could be worse.

Btw the only clue I will give to the site and say STAY AWAY is Pxxxx.com Figure it out.

Good luck to the rest of you guys but I think Im going natural for a while after this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i'm just getting here so this has probably already been covered. where the hell are you getting this from!!??? yeah, they can ask, but you're not obligated to give it to them. ever hear of "the right to remain silent"? it's your friend. "i'm sorry, but my dad made me promise to never to talk to the police without talking to the family attorney first".

good call, but just DON'T let them in your house. just keep standing there, politely insisting that you won't talk without a lawyer. believe me, it means more to you than it does to them, and they'll quit before you do.

because YOU let them. maybe it gets suppressed, but maybe to judge considers your actions consent. why give them the opening?

NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING! give your friend permission to rat you out if you want, to protect himself, but thats still just his word against yours (in other words, probably not enough for a conviction - which a confession certainly is)

the full "controlled delivery" is a lot of manpower. they may just have a squad knocking on doors all day, looking for a "weak sister" that will rat on everyone else, even without any real leverage against himself. they did.

hey hero, you just gave the probable cause for a warrant to search your girlfriends house and arrest her for Posession and Conspiracy, you gutless, spineless rat.

but you are, you coward rat piece of shit

it's amazing how every rat finds some justification, no matter how many thin, to justify ratting out everyone they know, for no real reason at all. how do you know he ratted you? if he was already ratting for them, they probably wouldn't be hunting him.

coward. when they have the goods on some good bro, they will probably ask you to testify against him. if you waffle, they will threaten a prosecution of you based on your confession, and you'll fold like a cheap suit, you rat maggot piece of shit coward.

It sure is getting hot in here

Twostones

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    If you had ever taken a govt class you would think differently. They cant search your car for no reason NOR your house. Think Im wrong? Check the law...now whos a dumb****?
    both sides are right: the truth is somewhere in the middle. have you ever been to a Motion to Suppress Evidence? you would be amazed at what gets excluded and equally amazed at what gets suppressed. they have a long time to figure out justifications for everything they did, and they're pretty good at it. DON'T give them the opportunity.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I know how it goes to, from previous experience.
    I know the minute I said "no your not comming in and IM not getting my ID now get off my property and present a search warrant" thats the minute the officer screams out "HES GOT A WEAPON" and my ass is on the ground getting put in hand cuffs while my place gets searched anyway.

Thats how shit goes, Ive seen it, Ive experinced it. If your in a huge crowd of people or are being taped then yeah fart in the cops face and im sure you will walk. But When its their 4 words against your 1 word in the court room its the "CRIMINAL" vs. 4 outstanding public servants. Hmmmmmmm whos the judge gonna believe, oh did I also forget to mention 1 of the DEA agents just Happens to be the judges Nephew, Oh go figure.

Come on people get real, think things through, I mean fully through.

Bro I'm from Brooklyn Fvckin NYC and I never saw shit like that....the police have so many rules and regulations it actually makes the job unappe****g. You think that they can burst through you're door and you cant do anything? You can file complaints against them that your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS were violated. Thats a pretty serious offense and they can lose their jobs pretty quickly. THIS GOES FOR ANY AGENCY. "He's gotta gun".......tell your bullshit to someone else. Judges nephew?? You must be the most paranoid mutherfvkcer I ever saw. Sorry bro but I gave you some credit and felt bad with your story but you just shit it all up with your follow up arguments.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Bro I'm from Brooklyn Fvckin NYC and I never saw shit like that....the police have so many rules and regulations it actually makes the job unappe****g. You think that they can burst through you're door and you cant do anything? You can file complaints against them that your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS were violated. Thats a pretty serious offense and they can lose their jobs pretty quickly. THIS GOES FOR ANY AGENCY. "He's gotta gun".......tell your bullshit to someone else. Judges nephew?? You must be the most paranoid mutherfvkcer I ever saw. Sorry bro but I gave you some credit and felt bad with your story but you just shit it all up with your follow up arguments.
    not only that, anything found during an illegal search is not admissable in court. Even a rookie lawyer would get it out.
    The idiot think that the DEA will jepordize their job and the investigation because he would tell them NO to enter his house. They did not even think you had much or they would have come with a search warrant.
    This idiot screwed up and put his girlfriend in a possible very bad situation by telling the DEA that SHE had HIS gear at her place.

Nautica2286 is offline Banned
    I dont know, but i think this ISNT bs..... i just went to the website of the source and their list is about 1/3 of what it used to have.. and the prices jacked up.... im gonna call them tomorrow and find out whats up. I found it weird going to the site and they dont have NEARLY as much gear as they used to have when i ordered from them...

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Wow@ this thread. You shouldn't of said anything but "Do you have a Warrant" or "Am I being arrested" and you shouldn't of let them in without a proper search warrant.

Like others said above...they lure you into a trap to make it look like someone else snitched you out so you can save your own ass.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    ohh jesus not this thread again.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Yeah me too, I kinda figured this was gonna be a hot topic but this NEEDS to be here. This as far as I know will be the ONLY documented story on here about the DEA actually comming to get the small fish.
    But they didnt come after him.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, touch your feathers and you whistle like a birdie.

Next time say I need to talk to an attorney. You talked too much. You should say nothing but I need to have an attorney present because rather they read you your rights or not, remember, anything you say "Can and Will be used against you!"

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Thats because its NOT a violation of 4th amendment to "bullshit" your way into getting permission to search your car or house. If you let them with permission, then you waived your rights away. Never let them do this to you.

I had a friend once, he carried another friend in his car that smoked pot. Owner of the car never smoked pot a day in his life but the buddy (coworker who needed a ride) accidentially dropped a roach (stub to a marijuana cigarettte) in the rug and it went under the car seat. Owner of the car got charged with misdemeanor possession of pot and had to pay a $75 ticket over that roach. He allowed a search thinking he had NOTHING when there was actually something he was not aware of in the car!

lin7777777 is offline Banned

steroid and hormone powders in best price list

i'm gay
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 01-23-2006 at 08:52 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information