Anadrol 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi,
    i wish that every one that used anadrol 50 leaves his feedback about the drug if it gave you acne or not or how bad the acne was are not??????

for exemple if taking 50mg anadrol 50 daily for 4-6 weeks is it dangers of acne??? for exemple is androl 50 worst for acne then test e?????

please leave your comment!
    thank you !!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I've never used that low a dose of drol.But when I do run drol,I get acne,night sweats,loss of appetite and insomnia.

~Pinnacle~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran it for 4 weeks at 100mg ed... I had acne problems but was also running test c with the a-bombs.... loved the strength increases with the a-bombs...
    I used it to finish off my cycle and send me into pct big and strong........

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I never ran less than 100.... got a bit of acne on my chest, but nothing that was rediculous or anything.....thats about it....Im might run 150/ed on this next cycle coming up....I like drol

but you think 50mg anadrol daily with 750mg test e will be bad for acne i dont mind back acne i dont want face acne again because as a teenanger i had very bad face acne and took accutane and i never got it back even when i cycle but i never took anadrol before and test was never 750mg it was 500mg max! what do you think???

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    but you think 50mg anadrol daily with 750mg test e will be bad for acne i dont mind back acne i dont want face acne again because as a teenanger i had very bad face acne and took accutane and i never got it back even when i cycle but i never took anadrol before and test was never 750mg it was 500mg max! what do you think???

I don't think there will be that much of a difference in acne running 750mg over 500mg. I think if u didn't get acne on your face last cycle u will probably not have a problem with it this cycle... I only got bacne... none on my face... a little bit on shoulders.... My bacne didn't get any worse with the addition of a-bombs....

what do you suggest to me 4 weeks or 6 weeks at 50mgs daily remember i never used anadrol so 50mg will be fine i think!

shall i add another compand to the test to keep the gains???

what do you suggest to me 4 weeks or 6 weeks at 50mgs daily remember i never used anadrol so 50mg will be fine i think!
    I don't run orals longer than 4 weeks..except if I ran var... but some peeps do run it 5 weeks..... I wld start out with 50mgs ed, but I wld give thought to bumping it up to 100mgs ed... My sides at 100mgs ed were not worse then when I ran dbol at 30mgs ed... but my strength increase was better then the dbol...

goose is offline Banned
    Topvega-

What do you prefer Drol or Dbol ,and why?

goose4.......

i take 40mg d balls usually for 6 weeks i dont get acne on few on my back! but i heard anadrol give you much more mass gain the d balls and much more strenght!!!! so i said this thin instead of 40mg d ball i kick star my cycle with 50mg anadrol

diezell is offline Senior Member
    androl is the shit i run it at 150mgs ed for 5 weeks and got awesome results and lil to no sides. i got a little acne on my upper chest thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Topvega-

What do you prefer Drol or Dbol ,and why?

goose4.......
    Drol hands down.... I had the same amount of sides from both of them, but the strength increase on the drol was incredible.. I was adding plates to my lifts like crazy... God I miss feeling like a monster.....

but i never use anadrol so i was thinking starting with 50mg daily! shall i take it at the morning with my breakfast or 1 hrs beforse training?>

but i never use anadrol so i was thinking starting with 50mg daily! shall i take it at the morning with my breakfast or 1 hrs beforse training?>
    I took 50mgs in morning and 50mg 1 hr before my workout....

o i shall cut the pill in hulf and take 25mg in the morning nad half of it 1 hrs beforse my work out???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    o i shall cut the pill in hulf and take 25mg in the morning nad half of it 1 hrs beforse my work out???
    Yes...............

how long have you got to wait to see anadrol kick in ( to see muscel gain and to become stronger?????? )

diezell is offline Senior Member
    took like a week for me

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

[B]bro, you still are a teenager!!!!!!!!![/B
    ]

so after a week you strt growing that great!

Thread Information