Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EQ question

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    ROSSOSTERONE-

How much Decrease in HPTA function does masteron have,cheers?

goose4.........
    Masteron will reduce Serum-T concentrations a great deal--but not nearly as much so as Tren or Deca .

Masteron is highly Androgenic , but is also Anti-estrogenic(possibly anti-Progestenic as well), so it can be used for longer durations without affecting the HPTA to any great degree. Combine with Winstrol . Anavar , or even Dianabol .

Proviron , structurally related to masteron is not supressive at all, but still somewhat androgenic.

Proviron (Mesterolone) probably doesn't shut you down at reasonable doses:

Horm Metab Res. 1984 Sep;16(9):492-7.Related Articles, Links

Effect of non aromatizable androgens on LHRH and TRH responses in primary testicular failure.

Spitz IM, Margalioth EJ, Yeger Y, Livshin Y, Zylber-Haran E, Shilo S.

We have assessed the gonadotropin, TSH and PRL responses to the non aromatizable androgens, mesterolone and fluoxymestrone, in 27 patients with primary testicular failure. All patients were given a bolus of LHRH (100 micrograms) and TRH (200 micrograms) at zero time. Nine subjects received a further bolus of TRH at 30 mins. The latter were then given mesterolone 150 mg daily for 6 weeks. The remaining subjects received fluoxymesterone 5 mg daily for 4 weeks and 10 mg daily for 2 weeks. On the last day of the androgen administration, the subjects were re-challenged with LHRH and TRH according to the identical protocol. When compared to controls, the patients had normal circulating levels of testosterone , estradiol, PRL and thyroid hormones. However, basal LH, FSH and TSH levels, as well as gonadotropin responses to LHRH and TSH and PRL responses to TRH, were increased. Mesterolone administration produced no changes in steroids , thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL. There was, however, a reduction in the integrated and incremental TSH secretion after TRH. Fluoxymesterone administration was accompanied by a reduction in thyroid binding globulin (with associated decreases in T3 and increases in T3 resin uptake). The free T4 index was unaltered, which implies that thyroid function was unchanged. In addition, during fluoxymesterone administration, there was a reduction in testosterone , gonadotropins and LH response to LHRH. Basal TSH did not vary, but there was a reduction in the peak and integrated TSH response to TRH. PRL levels were unaltered during fluoxymesterone treatment.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

Pinn

Good to see you too my bro.

[R]

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Ross....

-----------

On a sidenote.

I wonder how he gets here so fast.

Does someone pop over to the other site and say "Hey Ross there's a thread where you can come spew your no-test stuff on AR..get over here ASAP"

Can anyone say?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    I cant believe they banned him again lol..that was fast..there is no point he will be back again might as well just let him be

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    The thread was about what shuts you down and recovery and such. I put in my two cents worth by saying I don't take anything for recovery and this is wat I'm on and I'm fine. Spend less time posting and more time reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    LMAO... What is this all about???

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    The thread was about what shuts you down and recovery and such. I put in my two cents worth by saying I don't take anything for recovery and this is wat I'm on and I'm fine. Spend less time posting and more time reading
    So you suggest no pct??? Take your own advice buddy and read

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    not suggesting no pct. I'm saying I don't use pct and I have no problems. so shut down is not a problem with me. maybe one out of 15 people I know use pct. wat I'm stating is that I observed that I and others have had no problems w/o the traditional pct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    So you suggest no pct??? Take your own advice buddy and read

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    not suggesting no pct. I'm saying I don't use pct and I have no problems. so shut down is not a problem with me. maybe one out of 15 people I know use pct. wat I'm stating is that I observed that I and others have had no problems w/o the traditional pct.

Why no PCT?

goose4....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information