train4life05 is offline Banned

Exclamation Can someone help me out with this stack???

alreet can some one give me some advice on this stack. i used to take Methyltestosterone by itself, and i took it for 6 weeks, and i did see gains of just under a stone of which i kept half of it, i took this steroid as it was readilly available to me and cheap. now the option of deca durabolin has came to me and iv heard of all sorts of stacks i can do with deca including; test and dianabol . but these two options arnt available, how ever the meth and the deca are, can i stack these two together? according to the bodybuilding website i can stack meth with basically anything including deca, but to what results? i could also just take deca by itslef but it seams depending on the user,depends on what he has to say about deca alone,some say it is fine where as others say it should be taken all of the time with test. i have 3 options; dont take anything(last resort), take deca by itself and finnally take deca with meth. i know the side effects of meth and how serious it can be on the liver but i am only going to be taking it for a maximum of 6 weeks to start my cycle off. i also know the side effects of deca which can result in a low libedo and possibly deca dick but i am only going to be taking it for 9 weeks inconjuntion with the meth for the first 6. i am going to take only a low dosage of deca at 200mg a week and take 6 tablets of meth(25mg each) splitting them up to 2 every 6 hours (6 aday). when i only took meth by itself i took 125 mg total per day but it did mess up my skin,would this be too high of a dosage to use in conjunction with deca?
    if i were to take this stack what results would i see,both in appreance and preformance?
    would taking meth increase the effect of just taking deca by itself, as if it dosnt it is a un-neccessary risk on my liver?
    let me know please from all the angles,cheers..

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Youre talking about M1T?
    Anyways try to include Test in your cycle since youll be shut down hard and will have deca dick. Yes something like Proliver(milk T) will help. If you dont mind the sides then the cycle will be OK but try to get some test in there

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    I would not stack m1 with deca . If your just a beginner i wouldnt even be using deca. Save the deca for cycle 3 or 4. Do a test e d bol cycle or something more beginner proned

train4life05 is offline Banned

Exclamation

cheers for thie info, if i was to stack methlytestosterone and deca durabolin together what effects would it have? would the effect be greater in gains,strength and kept on weight if i were to use the two in conjunction then just seperate?

Thread Information