brianusc is offline New Member

bulking question

whatsup, i'm about to start my first 10 week cycle and i wanted some advice...
    testoviron : 250mgs, 250, 250, 500, 750, 500, 500, 250, 250, 250
    equipose: (starting at week 3)200mgs, 200mgs, 300mgs, 400mgs, 300mgs, 200mgs, 200mgs
    dbol : 4/day, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4
    i stocked up on milk thistle, primrose oil, glutamine, protein, and chrysin.. when should i take these supps? i've been taking glutamine and i just started to take milk thistle & primrose oil..
    thanks for any help,
    -b

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all, I don't know what you mean by when you should "take protein". You don't "take protein", you eat it! 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, same with carbs if you're bulking, maybe a little more. Moderate fats, use healthy EFA's. also eat salmon, and egg yolks...both good sources of fats.I know you've heard it a thousand times...but maybe not, or else why would you ask again? But that Test does not need to be tapered up or down...Self tapering. Same as EQ, it takes like 3 weeks to feel the "full effect", sometimes longer, so if you're tapering, you're just delaying it even LONGER. Glutamine should be taking 5g in the morning before you eat anything, 10g post workout with your Protein/Carb Shake, 5g before bed.

Run it like this just straight up

1-10 Test 500/EQ400
    Wk:13-15 Clomid... 100mg/50mg/50mg (per day)
    ***I didn't understand what you meant by dbol . How long were you planning on running dbol? Try 25mg perday for 4 weeks, split into even doses throughout the day.

Anti-e's should be used when you start feeling symptoms of gyno (itchy, sore nips). Chrysin won't do jack for gyno, so get some good stuff. If you got a source for gear, you should have no problem finding this.

Any other questions, either ask, or do a search.

3P
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 10-14-2001 at 11:35 PM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thanks big poppa

it get so tired of repeating the same shit after no one reads past posts.fucking dirty slut,haha

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Talking Re: Whore bag.

Tell me about it, I got about half way thru typing that post, and i thought...maybe there was a reason why no one had responded to it. . But then i remembered, when i came to this site, everyone helped me with open arms (Everyone but YOU because you were busy selling yourself for money you WHORE!), so i figured it'd be a nice gesture.

3P

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok now i feel bad

sorry brian that wasn't nice and ummmm you big poppa i'm not sorry,haha.look i only sold myself once and that was when i was homeless and needed crack for my cutting cycle.nothing cuts you up like a fat crackrock.haha.you understand.i saw you hookin' for dbol in the neighborhood. ummmm.........slutbag!!

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro no need to taper...thats so old school hahaha

run the test 500-600 mg for 10 weeks

eq 400 mg for 10 weeks
    dbol 40 mg ed for 4 weeks 35 mg ed for weeks 5 and 6
    clomid 1 weeks after last shot ...50 mg ed wk 1 100mg eod wk2 50 mg ed wk3

good luck

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight
    isn't it 2 grams of protein per kilogram? cause i asked my trainer about protein and he started explaining this whole big thing to me, and then we figured out how much protein i need to take. he was telling me 1.5 - 2 grams per kilogram of body weight. plus, grams and pounds are in 2 different systems (metric and english). anyone shed some light on this ?

Mike Guest
    2 GRAMS of protein per every POUND of bodyweight

IE - if you weigh 200lbs then your protein intake would ideally be 400g.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    1 kg = approx 2.2lbs, so 4g protein per kg bodywieght...100kilos = 400g protein. Billy and Al, does that seem right to you?

Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok when you are not on AS most go for between 1 and 1.5 g of Protein per LB of bodyweight.When you are on AAS your body can use more protein so 2 g per LB is OK.

Yes grams and pound are different measurements but if you go with 1.5g per LB and use kilo instead it would be 1.5x2.2 (2.2lbs per kg) so = 3.3g per kilo of body weight

Thread Information