onehundredk is offline Member

Steroids during probation

If my P.O. supects me for steroids , and i get tested and it shows. what you think will happen. So far im thinkin just to tell him ive done with the cycle its just still in my system for like 6 more months, haha. what you guys think?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i know someone who has this exact same dillema. his solution so far is to wear baggy clothing. as far as what the p.o. will do? given the unlikely(i hope) circumstance of you being tested, you might get violated, but it's all up to your p.o. if you're cool with him/her you might not have anything to worry about, but i've heard the costs of testing for juice is very high- so you might not need to worry.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i would wait until ur done with probation, no point in risking it..jmo

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    Ya you would be looking at a probation violation if you were cought. The penility would be the same as if you were doing street drugs. They will only test you if they suspect you of doing AAS. The test is expensive. He would have to send you to a doctors office. I would think you could get away with it if you are careful. Most probation officers are pretty busy to be watching everybody that close. And always deny if asked and take percausions like mentioned above. Good luck.

RoidsRookie is offline New Member
    lol you have neevr been on probabtion in first place !!! but ya if ur cool with ur po u have no worries shit theyll probbalyu want to do it too lol

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    first off dont tell him unless you know its absolutly the right time.. like he says im testing you for steroids .. wear baggy clothing. how often do you see him... once a month??? i see mine once a month for about 10 mins total so she doesnt really have time to see a difference. between filling out the paper work and sh1t. plus she knows i go to the gym cuz i "accidently" dropped my membership card onto her desk when i was takin my cell phone out of my pocket.. they dont usually test for gear. because it is expensive, i think its like 98% of gear doesnt show up in piss. so they need your blood which means takin you to a doctor and thats just alot of bullshit and paperwork for them to fill out if they arent sure your on them or not. or you could be safe and just wait.. im off probation in 2008 and i think i may have to wait till then.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    probation dont test for gear, normaly its street drugs,if by some chance they do suspect you using gear it does cost them a fortune to test for it, best bet with them is tell the truth if asked, they normaly work with you if your honest so long as its not a licence condition you should be fine,

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Personally I wouldn't, all you need is some GF or other person to rat you out then you're getting tested and popped back in the can for a probation violation-stay clean for the duration, JMO.

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Personally I wouldn't, all you need is some GF or other person to rat you out then you're getting tested and popped back in the can for a probation violation-stay clean for the duration, JMO.
    well my plan i guess, cuz im not gonna blow this cycle, and it still be in my system anyways..im gonna continue the rest of the cycle, and IF i do get tested, ill tell her that i took during the summer and its most likely left over in my system. Im pretty convinced that she wont even bother testing me, just curious tho, if i can some how prove that its just leftover in system, cycled during the summer....nothing would happen right? or would that still be a violation

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    just dont give your p.o a reason to suspect anything. Its not that hard to do at all. just act normal wear, baggy clothes, and if for some strange reason you are asked, just say you've been gaining weight lately. end of converstation.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    Im on probation and doing a test cycle with no problems. The have so many clients i really doubt they would notice if you put on some weight unless its like 50 pounds. just play it safe and wear baggy clothing like Paulie said.

How many of you are on probation right and using steroids

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    more than you think

I gots to get me arrested then

Thread Information