Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Wow and they were about to start there own BB federation.
    Strange how Titus would end up like this? Kelly too.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    This is not good. Hope he fights this like a man and doesnt bring in AAS as a factor....Sounds like ASS was the factor.

Bill Clinton is offline Banned
    Actually...this is not a new story. I was training at a gym in Florida about 10 years ago when i was in college. Dude who owned the gym was a Mr.Florida contestant who placed numerous times...and was a MAJOR JUICE USER. Let me tell you...you didn't want to be around this gym when he was cyclying...

Anyway...i came home from school one summer and he was making front page headline news....Turns out he was a hitman for a mob that was de****g roids. His name was Gil Fernandez...and he's now doing life for 3 murders. Roids deffinately played a role in his life and his lifestyle. I even went to visit him in Rafford prison...

Lets face it....test leads to agressive behavior...Remember to take a cool pill when juicing...maybe smoke a little marywanna!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton
    Actually...this is not a new story. I was training at a gym in Florida about 10 years ago when i was in college. Dude who owned the gym was a Mr.Florida contestant who placed numerous times...and was a MAJOR JUICE USER. Let me tell you...you didn't want to be around this gym when he was cyclying...

Anyway...i came home from school one summer and he was making front page headline news....Turns out he was a hitman for a mob that was de****g roids. His name was Gil Fernandez...and he's now doing life for 3 murders. Roids deffinately played a role in his life and his lifestyle. I even went to visit him in Rafford prison...

Lets face it....test leads to agressive behavior...Remember to take a cool pill when juicing...maybe smoke a little marywanna!

Agression isn't standard with androgen use. Only in certain people. I'm actually more positive and upbeat when on test. My last cycle was 700mgs prop each week, 100mgs ed. I'm pissed off when in PCT when my natty levels are low. I'm just starting to feel better 3 months post cycle.

Bill Clinton is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Agression isn't standard with androgen use. Only in certain people. I'm actually more positive and upbeat when on test. My last cycle was 700mgs prop each week, 100mgs ed. I'm pissed off when in PCT when my natty levels are low. I'm just starting to feel better 3 months post cycle.

Actually the theory is...those that are pre-disposed to agression are more likely to become even more agreessive while on juice (whether that's post or pre). Now you combine that with a competitive spirit....and you got trouble.

johnsiegal is offline Junior Member
    I hope they Fry those f~`kers....There's NO EXCUSE for that kind of behavior!

....if that was my sister...that Juice Headed MF wouldn't make it to the courtroom.... i'd pick him off from 200 yards.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsiegal
    I hope they Fry those f~`kers....There's NO EXCUSE for that kind of behavior!

....if that was my sister...that Juice Headed MF wouldn't make it to the courtroom.... i'd pick him off from 200 yards.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah, Since I been on the last 7 years everyone has noticed a big change in me for the positive. More outgoing socially, more easy going, less moody, more self confident...

I am not kidding at all.

I think the roid rage thing is bull-oney for the most part.

Interesting....I think Clinton is right on this one....has to do with pre-disposition.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mesomorph
    Yeah, Since I been on the last 7 years everyone has noticed a big change in me for the positive. More outgoing socially, more easy going, less moody, more self confident...

I am not kidding at all.

Exactly, I'm the happy guy when on..... I want to do more things and performance in sports goes way up. I was playing softball last summer and I was jacking the ball all over the field. Nobody could get me out. I popped a few HRs over center field too... Funnier than shit and it felt good.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mesomorph

I am not kidding at all.

I couldnt agree more. I think alot of this may have to do with the fact that his hormorne levels where all f***ed up? Lowering your test levels and losing all that size will send you right into some sort of depression.. Thats why id rather not and just keep my test levels decent (HRT) all year.
    Quality of life.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Damn - Titus and Ryan killed thier assistant and burned her body in their own car? That sounds pretty stupid... you'd think being a little more descrete about it - like burrying her in that big Nevada desert... not in their own car like a beacon. If they did kill her - they must have wanted to go to jail. Killed her, burned her in the trunk of the car, told their friends they were going to Boston to liquidate assets and move overseas... hmmm...

I know putting this on the big, bad bodybuilders is an easy thing for the Media to advertise - I hope it has warrant... the story makes it sound like they wanted to be busted. I'll be interested to hear if they plead guilty or what...

Why is Titus being held on mureder charges... this was his mistress... seems Ryan has a better motive... she was bangin' her husband and supposedly taking their company's profits...
    Last edited by Warrior; 12-24-2005 at 12:52 AM.

Roid rage does exist. But I believe it only applies to people who are predisposed to anger problems and of course people that abuse it. I think it'd be hard to be the nice guy if you had 3 grams of test flowin through your body.

Also, those two have got to be the dumbest murderers ever. Ryan bought 7 half gallon containers of charcoal fluid the night of the murder at 3:30AM, got into the the Jag...And guess how everyone knows this? Because the bitch used a CREDIT CARD and it was all caught on camera!!!

Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    Roid rage does exist. But I believe it only applies to people who are predisposed to anger problems and of course people that abuse it. I think it'd be hard to be the nice guy if you had 3 grams of test flowin through your body.
    LOL....exactly!

By nature i am confident, cocky and humerous (but in a polite way)...however, when i double doses test "e" for 8 weeks...i am a much more agressve. Now take a Pro BB who's doing 3-5 cc a week....he's going to have an attitude...trust me...i see um at Golds.

Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    Also, those two have got to be the dumbest murderers ever. Ryan bought 7 half gallon containers of charcoal fluid the night of the murder at 3:30AM, got into the the Jag...And guess how everyone knows this? Because the bitch used a CREDIT CARD and it was all caught on camera!!!
    Thats what i was iluding to before...watch your attitude and disposition when you are juicing. Agression can lead irrational behaviour...we;ve all seen guys in the gym acting agressive....attacking the weights with unusually high exuberance.....

A slight change of circumstances in your life....a little more preasure one week....next thing you know you are pounding some guy for checking out your girlfriend....and then telling a couple of cops who are beating you down with nightsticks that...you made a mistake.

Everyone knows this!

basildog is offline New Member
    This statement kind of bugs me because it is sterotyping people who use Steroids , it is just like that dad who's teenage son killed himself, everybody blaims the fact that he was coming of steroids for his death, but no one seems to mention the fact that the largest cause of death for teenagers is suicide and maybe he was a depressed and not satisfied with his life, were all those teenagers that year on roids that killed themselves NO the dad just wanted a scapegoat and that is what is going to happen here steroids will be the scapegoat. You know one hitman who deals roids does not make all of us all killers, how many murderers on death row are juice heads, most of them were just drug addict and drunks and bad people in general I woudl wager a guess that most did not used steroids. Just my opinion.

Oh yeah and Titus is being held in my home town, Canton, MA. That is now are big claim to fame. I have a buddy who is a cop there and I am going to call him and get all the details and report back a first hand account that went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information