ZIA1 is offline New Member

Need help here...

Today at the gym, a guy told me he is taking 75mg ED of Proviron . I asked what else. He said that's it and swears by it. Ever heard of something like this before? He said he is harder and stronger. I got to know if this is true

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    He may be using it as a bridge

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    He is full of shit.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron acts in a dht-manner in the body and is androgenic . So proviron will promote some strenght gains, and by downgraiding estrogen-levels it will make you harder to. But proviron is not effective as an anabolic because it doesnt reach the androgen recepter in the muscle, it directly converts to the diol.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Proviron acts in a dht-manner in the body and is androgenic. So proviron will promote some strenght gains, and by downgraiding estrogen-levels it will make you harder to. But proviron is not effective as an anabolic because it doesnt reach the androgen recepter in the muscle, it directly converts to the diol.
    So alone its absolutely worthless? Strange...the guy was ape about it

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Yes, I've read that and I told him what I thought. However, the profile does say "Unfortunately, this stuff is not too hot on it’s own."...meaning it does something...maybe a high dose like 75ED actually has something to it

By increasing strenght and shifting the body estrogen-androgen ratio, you will probaly see some results by using only proviron . But the muscle gains would be nothing dramatic.

By increasing strenght and shifting the body estrogen-androgen ratio, you will probaly see some results by using only proviron. But the muscle gains would be nothing dramatic.
    And its effects on fat loss?

The reason I ask is b/c the guy looked tight. He claims the proviron is great for helping him loose fat. Is he way off?
    Last edited by ZIA1; 12-25-2005 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    And its effects on fat loss?

The reason I ask is b/c the guy looked tight. He claims the proviron is great for helping him loose fat. Is he way off?
    Ive used proviron plenty, and from personol exepirence, proviron is fat-burnig. Because of what I said in the previos post, "it will shift the estrogen-androgen ratio" making your body more androgenic , which means it burns fat easier. Proviron is also greate for bridge-pct. 50-75 mgs taken only in the morning will not affect hpta at all. Proviron is greate for libodo and overall feeling of well-being.

Ive used proviron plenty, and from personol exepirence, proviron is fat-burnig. Because of what I said in the previos post, "it will shift the estrogen-androgen ratio" making your body more androgenic, which means it burns fat easier. Proviron is also greate for bridge-pct. 50-75 mgs taken only in the morning will not affect hpta at all. Proviron is greate for libodo and overall feeling of well-being.
    I thought proviron needs to be taken in split dosages throughout the day:

Morning 25mg Afternoon 25mg Evening 25mg

Are you sure that taking it all in one dosage, once per day, is fine? Empty stomach?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It could be that he is hypogonadal and the Proviron is helping to elevate his body's androgen levels to what could be considered normal... it is clinically used to treat hypogonadism in men... men with low endogenous testosterone levels .

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    It could be that he is hypogonadal and the Proviron is helping to elevate his body's androgen levels to what could be considered normal... it is clinically used to treat hypogonadism in men... men with low endogenous testosterone levels.
    Maybe. I didn't get into that with him. The guy is adamant that taking 75mg ED is doing wonders for him (fat loss, hardening, a little strength). He swears by it. I'll ask him more tomorrow.

About my previous post: can 75mg really be taken at one time (in the morning) rather than spread out in the day?

Maybe. I didn't get into that with him. The guy is adamant that taking 75mg ED is doing wonders for him (fat loss, hardening, a little strength). He swears by it. I'll ask him more tomorrow.

About my previous post: can 75mg really be taken at one time (in the morning) rather than spread out in the day?
    Its better to take it 3-times a day if you are going to use 75 mgs ed, when you are on cycle. The morning only dose is in pct, so it wont interfere with hpta, since natrual testosterone production happens at night.

Its better to take it 3-times a day if you are going to use 75 mgs ed, when you are on cycle. The morning only dose is in pct, so it wont interfere with hpta, since natrual testosterone production happens at night.

Ok, but I'm talking about this guy and how he takes it. He claims that 75mg of Proviron -only is what he is on. He's not even stacking with anything. Is 3 times a day how it should be done even if its proviron-only, as he is doing?

Froggy is offline Member
    It will shift your ratios...I've used proviron solo...i was a little harder & a little stronger...nothing dramatic...but IMO, its good stuff...

Ok, but I'm talking about this guy and how he takes it. He claims that 75mg of Proviron-only is what he is on. He's not even stacking with anything. Is 3 times a day how it should be done even if its proviron-only, as he is doing?
    Yes, if you are going to take 75mgs ed. Split it up, 25mgs morning, 25 mgs middle-day and 25mgs at night.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thats usually how many bridge - if you spread it out during the day it can be more inhibitory to natural hormone function. And if you "off cycle" you aren't looking to totally suppress your system with the bridge. Once in the morning stays with the bodies normal rythums and gives the body time without it (or at minimal levels) at night...

Good posts, everyone. Thanks for the information. I thought the guy was off his rocker

Yes, if you are going to take 75mgs ed. Split it up, 25mgs morning, 25 mgs middle-day and 25mgs at night.

How long can a proviron -only cycle of 75mgED be kept up? How many weeks? Also is it a MUST to take it with food or is an empty stomach and a lot of water sufficient?
    Last edited by ZIA1; 12-25-2005 at 03:46 PM.

How long can a proviron-only cycle of 75mgED be kept up? Is it like winny...6-8 weeks (b/c its DHT derived?)
    Nope, Proviron is not liver-toxic like winny and can be taken for long periods of time, if you want.

Nope, Proviron is not liver-toxic like winny and can be taken for long periods of time, if you want.
    What about taking it on an empty stomach?

What about taking it on an empty stomach?
    I dont think that matters much. I normally take it on a empty stomach. Works fine! You are going to use other compounds too?

I dont think that matters much. I normally take it on a empty stomach. Works fine! You are going to use other compounds too?
    Actually, like I said earlier, the guy at the gym is doing this. I just got interested as the thread continued. I'm currently taking prop/primo

Thread Information