Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member

Strength Gains from Test E and Deca

Bros, what kind of strength gains did you get while stacking on Test E and Deca . Bench, squat, deadlift. Did you increase your routine or did you stay the same? I'm about to start my first cycle and would like to hear your thoughts on this.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    that all depends on how hard you push.

Push

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    that all depends on how hard you push.
    I train hard, but that is part of what I was wondering, do I need to up my training while on it? What kind of gains did you get?

Blog Entries
    when im on i always try to push my self right to the point of hearting something

Gains

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    when im on i always try to push my self right to the point of hearting something
    What kind of gains did you make on your 1st cycle. Bench, squat, deadlift.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I dont increase volume or frequency during AAS use. I keep it about the same year round on and off cycle. Of course I will be more intense and use heavier weights with AASs in training. Im not a BB, so pressing or pulling to failure isnt something I do anyway. Also, you asked about strength, deca is mainly for mass, not too good for strength.

Test E

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I dont increase volume or frequency during AAS use. I keep it about the same year round on and off cycle. Of course I will be more intense and use heavier weights with AASs in training. Im not a BB, so pressing or pulling to failure isnt something I do anyway. Also, you asked about strength, deca is mainly for mass, not too good for strength.
    Test E is good for strength isn't it?

Blog Entries
    first cycle i put 75pound sto my bench over 100 to squats

TinTin78 is offline Member

may I hijack this a little bit? Thank's... well I was wondering that to, I have always done about 8-12 rep, with 12 being my goal. I am about to start a cycle to, but should I push more like 6 rep now or keep it the same? I always felt 6 reps were not for me, mostly because I want to avoid injuries and 4-6 rep is alot of tearing and screaming. I have had a real tough time gaining weights natural of course, but I have always got good volume from my training.

So for the cycle, what is best, help me and this threadstarter out?

thank's.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04
    Bros, what kind of strength gains did you get while stacking on Test E and Deca. Bench, squat, deadlift. Did you increase your routine or did you stay the same? I'm about to start my first cycle and would like to hear your thoughts on this.
    I'm in my 5th week of my first cycle which consists of test e 500mg 14weeks and deca 300mg 12weeks and i have increased my leg strength like crazy, bench press has increased but nothing dramatic and i've also gained around 12lbs so far. im really not too impressed with aas at this time, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks i will see some dramatic results.

Thread Information